funny things to do in fallout 3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:38 pm
here we discuss funny things we've done in fallout 3,so post up your encounters and the like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:03 pm
I called rileys rangers: Raven Rileys Rangers  

BUGSY 1979

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 pm
Lets see here....

I have had way too much fun going up against Ghouls with the Rock-It Lancher. Most are long stories, but something funny always happens.

Also, there are times were I lay large amounts of landmines on the road and then come back a day or two later to see who/what stepped on them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:09 pm
I had a glitch where Mister Burke was missing all his clothes. Not that I'm complaining of course xd  

FireKunai

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:23 pm
Already posted somewhere else, but it's always fun to shoot everyone's weapons out of their hands until they break. The people will pull melee weapons and chase after you. See how big your tail can get, then either throw a grenade and see how many die or lead them to the citadel and see if they can take down even one BoS soldier.

I once started at the republic of Dave and by the time I got to the citadel, I had a tail of 20+ raiders. Fun fight to watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Turning all my companions on Fawkes is always fun. Fawkes is like a god damn tank, Even every follower in the game in one fight gets destroyed by him. Then he still has 7/8 of his health. Of course I'm lvl 30 so he would have a huge health boost from that, but you'd think everyone else would too.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:42 pm
I used the mesmetron to get everyone in tenpenny tower naked,then they started to chase me and one guy pulled a sledge hammer from his undies and beat me to death with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm
I do a CSS, and pull the combat shotgun from my underwear.

Hahah! That wasn't a boner after all!  

BUGSY 1979

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 pm
Probably,when I took my sniper and looked over the cliff near the water tower at Canterbury Commons, and seeing an Enclave getting attacked by a swarm of radroaches...It was so funny watching him run, look down shoot, run, and repeat...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:43 pm
Well...

On the PC, an NPC threw a grenade at a low health greenskin. it's head flew off and I smacked it away with my super sledge.

HOME RUN!  

BUGSY 1979

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 am
i dressed the people of megaton up in Chinese jumpsuits and Tesla armor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 pm
I stuck a Plasma Grenade in Autumn's pocket once.

He was not a happy chappy when he woke up XD

FireKunai

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 pm
Ah yes, I gave everyone in Underworld a bunch of random clothes. Rather, I forced them to wear a bunch of random armor through game programming. A bunch of ghouls with power armor helmets and raider armor walking around in there now. And one AntAgonizer. Just for some flavor.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm
Roane Farhall
Ah yes, I gave everyone in Underworld a bunch of random clothes. Rather, I forced them to wear a bunch of random armor through game programming. A bunch of ghouls with power armor helmets and raider armor walking around in there now. And one AntAgonizer. Just for some flavor.

Thats always fun, I once gave everyone in the citadel Fat Mans, Alien Blasters, and pretty much every overpowered weapon in the game and armor. Needless to say, I died extremely fast after pissing them off.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

lovebuzzzz

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm
was shooting at a raider when she was hiding behind a trashcan then when she died she somehow got in the trashcan  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff