Reply Empire Hidden in Shadows
Demonic Isle [story line] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nottaname

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:00 pm
Three miles east of The Empire Hidden in Shadows there is a group of islands where demons are appearing. The Empire Hidden in Shadows has been given orders from higher up's to scout the area and if possible end the demons reign over the isle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:02 pm
Eiji exited the portal on the mainland about a quarter-mile from the islands  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:11 pm
Kaori opened her eyes once she stepped through the portal and was taken back by the site. Instead of arriving at the island, it appeared they were on the mainland, 'Hm, I thought we would've headed straight for the island, guess it was too dangerous to just appear on the island. I wonder how tough those demons are?'. Spoting Eiji, she walked up and stood next to him. "So, what now captain?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:21 pm
"Please, call me Eiji. And for now we'll wait for a few more people before the assult"  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:25 pm
Kaori nodded before she plopped herself down of her butt and stared at the island a few miles ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:30 pm
"...Shame isn't it?"  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Kaori snapped out of her trance when she heard Eiji talk, she turned her head to face him, "Huh? What is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:37 pm
"Such beautiful islands..."  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:38 pm
"Indeed, but what's a shame? That they're over runned by demons?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:56 pm
"Ya, pretty much"  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm
Kaori nodded in understanding before returning her gaze to the demonic isle. 'I wonder when the others will get here? It's kinda boring just sitting here and doing nothing.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm
"Hmm..." Eiji thought for a moment then a staircase appeared the stairs on it were moving up like an escalator it just hung over the sea, after reaching the top Eiji back fliped off  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm
Kaori noticed from the corner of eyes a something appearing so she turned to take a look and was surprised to see a staircase leading over the ocean. "Wha?! Where in the world did that come from?" She then watched as Eiji went up the staircase and backflip off the top and into the water. 'Oh, so that's what its for. Its some sort of diving board. Interesting.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Eiji crawled back onto the land "Damn thats cold... I'm gunna go again" Eiji said before getting on the staircase  

Nottaname

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm
'Hm...' Kaori decided to try out a new trick she had read about in one of her books. Staring at the water, she focused on the area Eiji was most likely going to land on and using a quick heating spell, tried to warm up the water's temperature within that area. 'All that's left is to see if it really works.'  
Empire Hidden in Shadows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff