Laying down on the table looking at the lights, and trying to relax.
"What are you doing?" Asks a voice. I sit up and look at the girl in the eyes.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" I snap.
"Well it looks like you're trying to get in trouble." She laughs and walks to her seat. God I can't stand Tracy, and to what I've heard and known for about five years, Tracy thinks that she is the most popular girl in the school and can't get in trouble because her father is the principle. Tracy is also one one those rich and snobby girls with the bleach blonde hair and the fake boobs, along with cheap eyeshadow. As some people in the school may call her by the term of 'the girl next door', I perferably call Tracy a whore. A man walks into the room and stops by me.
"Well it's delightfully nice to see you again, cadet Miranda." He smiles. Ha! Our teacher is my old drill captain, also known as Sergent Cloves but I just call him Sassy.
"Good to see you too Sassy." I chuckle and some guys behind me laugh too. Sassy curls his hands into a fist.
"Looks like you haven't changed since we last met." Sassy smiles, loosening the deathgrip that he had going on with his own hand.
"You gave me direct orders not do so, Sassy." I smile, and salute Sassy. Sassy sighs and rolls his eyes.
"Well this should be an interesting year." One of the guys behind me whisper.
"Indeed it will be an interesting year, cadet." Sassy answers, and walks over to their table with a meter stick. "No talking while I'm talking, maget." Sassy snaps the meter stick against the table and I stick my tongue out at the guys and Sassy turns and points at me.
"You're a maget too, maget." Sassy snaps and then walks back to the front of the class."I understand that today is the first day of school and that all of you expect every teacher to not be giving out any assignments, so go on and start talking to your neighbors, and get to know them." Sassy orders and we all do.

A few months later and we're already into the week of the grading period, here comes a new girl. Her name is Heather, and if you ask me, she's well better mannered than Tracy, and what I mean is, I like Heather's attitude better. She's nice every once in a while, but she still has that in your face attitude like me.