Reply The Super Sonic Forum Quorum
RP of boredom. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lemonloodles2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 pm
hey! im laurel. i was wondering if you guys like role playing, because i think it would be fun to do a rp with the sonic characters, when they go on an adventure and stuff. we could let each other know the other replied by commenting on their profiles, and replying. if you dont want to role play, thats cool, if you think im a loser, im sad, and if you DO want to role play, i call either shadow or silver! =P i'll set up the story, and we'll play our characters from there on out. if you dont want to role play dont reply, and if you do, but you just got on, and we already started, refresh your page constantly, and read everything we wrote. then just add in with your character. if you want to role play, post the characters you want to play with your first message. heres the scene:

*its green hill zone in the middle of winter. everything is cold, and no ones outside, because the snow makes it difficult to go through the hoops. a few little animals scurry across the land every now and then, but other wise its empty.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm
*im going to play shadow first. feel free to be whatever character you like*
*some one comes tromping up a hill. its shadow the hedgehog. a little white bunny with big round eyes and a pink nose comes hopping up to him, and sniffs him curiously, tickling him with its long white whiskers. naturally, shadow kicks it, and sends it soaring off the hill*  

lemonloodles2

lemonloodles2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm
*since no ones replied, i guess ill be a dork and entertain myself! :3*

shadow: friggen rabbit. - -

cream: SHADOW!! THAT WAS MY BROTHER!! TIMMY!!!

shadow: really? then i suppose i just rid the world of one more irritating rabbit.

amy: shadow, you shouldnt be so mean!

shadow: im not! rouge said i should do good deeds all day, so ive been killing rabbits, monkeys, cats, dogs, and every thing else thats annoying. hey wait...where are you people even coming from!?!

amy: ...

knuckles: wazzup, guys?

shadow: SEE!? he just popped out of no where!

knuckles: who popped out of nowhere?

shadow: YOU did!

knuckles: what? who were you even talking to before?

shadow: i was talking to amy!

knux: where? i dont see amy up here.

shadow: what? she's right- *turns around and amy isnt there any more. neither is cream* ...

knux: are you talking to yourself agian?

shadow: No! im talki-*turns around and knuckles isnt there any more either* 0 o...!?

silver: hi shadow. who are you talking to?

shadow: IM NOT TALKING TO MYSELF!!!! *runs away*

silver: wow. poor guy.

knuckles: i know. i just went to help amy and cream with timmy, and he started yelling.

silver: geez! howth timmy, by the way?

knux: silver...hes...hes dead.

silver: ...wh-what...!?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm
ok ill play as sonic sonic:i didnt know that winter comes this early i thought it was fall *looks around* hey its a badnik.HA! i knew that eggman had something to do with this!  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lemonloodles2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 pm
knux: wait... robotnick killed timmy!?

silver: THE FIEND!!

amy: SONIC!!! *tackles sonic*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:49 pm
sonic:AHH ITS TOUCHING ME!!!! scream silver:its just a girl sonic:ITS NOT ANY GIRL!!!! *army of badniks approach* knux:not now looks like we have a couple of guests  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 pm
sonic:AMY GET OF OF ME ALREADY!!! scream amy:not if you will marry me smile sonic:i will...*amy gets off of sonic sonic:SIKE!! xp *sonic spindashs all over the place and silver takes badniks and throws them into a wall with his powers while knuckles goes on a rampage and amy destroys a load of badniks with her hammer while cream just sits down eatting popcron looking at them*sonic amy silver and knux:CREAM!! knux:why didnt you help us!! stressed cream:...want some popcorn? knux: why i outta... *rouge appears and everybody gasps*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:45 pm
knux: woa...whered she come from?

shadow: SEE!?!?!

knux: you just did it too.

shadow: ...  

lemonloodles2

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 am
rouge:so shadow have you been doing good deeds? shadow:yep i have been killing rabbits, monkeys, cats, dogs, and every thing else thats annoying. *tails appears* tails: hey guys. silver: yarrghhh pirate tails: eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:51 pm
cream: ha ha! its "silver hook!" get it? like a silver hook? heh...  

lemonloodles2

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 pm
Sonic:alright enough puns we need to find out whats going on.Tails!Go get the tornado so we can get to eggmans secret base.Tails:Wait how did you know already where eggmans base is?Sonic:I explored a little and saw a big sign that said:EGGMANS SECRET BASE IS NOW IN BUISNESS!PLEASE BE OUR FIRST CUSTUMER!Tails: eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:53 pm
tails:but the tornado is only a 2 seater!!sonic surprised h looks like we have to walk huh...2 minutes later... cream:im bored!!!! knux:shut up! scream cream WAHHHH!!! gonk knux:my gosh! stressed  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lemonloodles2

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:23 pm
Amy: My feet hurt...Carry me, Sonic!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm
sonic:no! amy:cmon plz??? sonic:NO! i wont amy... everybody else: cmon sonic its annoying hearing her beg so much! sonic:fine but you guys owe me! amy:yay! 4laugh sonic:*picks up amy* *moans* knux:lets rest for a while tails do you carry any tents and sleeping bags around with you? tails:for absoulately no reason yes i do! knux:good lets set up camp tails:theres a problem though. knux:what? tails: every 2 people has to share a tent. knux:that isnt so bad. amy: sonic lets share a tent! sonic:my gosh woman! no!  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers