Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Uncharted 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 pm
Well i have to say that uncharted 2 is easily the best ps3 game around(sorry msg4 fans) but i am a 360 owner and fan but i believe that this game is the turning point of the console war and the domination of the ps3 i mean cgi/movie graphics, amazing platforming, melee and gunplay system, and an epic voice cast and story, thank god Naughty Dog fixed the combat system and the mushed up story from the first, not saying the first sucked, it didn't it had great potential and a good adventure game but that was it, this is an Oscar-worthy game(U2) and the multiplayer is downright amazing, three player online co-op, and on my server alone, 2330 players playing, i loveto see M.A.G top that but just send reviews, flames, or whatever the hell you want to post on here, kudos!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 am
nope. PS3s are still pretty bad. sorry man, one good game can't save the entire system, especially when the 360 is so well established this late into the "console war". Anyone who has enough cash to buy a PS3 solely for this game probably would have bought a PS3 for the hell of it anyways.

Also 2330 players isnt that big of a deal, I used to see tens of thousands of people playing Halo 3 at all times a few months ago. Hell, I see tens of thousands of people playing the original starcraft that came out 11 years ago.  

nitnit
Captain

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 am
wow! im really excited for this game. i thought the first Uncharted game was awesome and i cant wait to get the second one to see the adventure continue  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:36 pm
Well it's just that microsoft making the two big xbox franchises GOW and HAlO look sucky, i mean ODST wasn't that great other than the silenced smg's, and the firefight mode(which is just like GOW Horde mode, or is that a coinscedence(Bad grammar) ), and GOW is good, but i say they have the 3 and then that will suck too, and they have to be douches and make FF13 go multiplatform, money,money,money.  

The Ginger Dude

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 pm
It looks epic. But I'd want to play the first Uncharted so I know what's going on. Unfortunatly, where I live I haven't seen a used copy of the first Uncharted since its release.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 am
The Ginger Dude
Well it's just that microsoft making the two big xbox franchises GOW and HAlO look sucky, i mean ODST wasn't that great other than the silenced smg's, and the firefight mode(which is just like GOW Horde mode, or is that a coinscedence(Bad grammar) ), and GOW is good, but i say they have the 3 and then that will suck too, and they have to be douches and make FF13 go multiplatform, money,money,money.

You sir, make no sense. At all. How does GoW look sucky? It may not be my cup of tea, but it's apparently the cup of tea of millions of Americans, same with ODST. Uncharted 2 has not diminished either series at all.

The subject at hand was you saying that Uncharted 2 will single handedly lead PS3 to "domination". Which, is just unrealistic thinking since the PS3 is so far behind in the console race and we're more than half way through this generation.

Not to mention the stupid natal will drive a lot of "casual" people to the 360.  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces