Reply Marijuana Discussion
I have a huge problem!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

War Star666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 am
I got a bestfriend that i've know for like every, his family is like my second family. Well his cousin wanted to buy a half ounce and asked me to put in on it and I would get a quarter out of it. So I did, that day he said he would bring it by. It's a week later and I still ain't seen my s**t. I went over his house the other day to see y he ain't got it yet and he was all like he ain't had time to get it and s**t. Now my friends getting pissed cause I owe him 2 blunts and that I ain't got my s**t yet either. So we told his cousin to get my s**t or that we would beat his friends a**(his dealer) for ******** around. This is the first time they've been shady and s**t with us.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 am
that's low on their part, try to get your money back and go through someone else, or just kick his a** until he gives it to you i guess..... idk. that really sucks  

420_ganjaman

War Star666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 am
Yeah this is the last time i'm ******** with them, i'll still go over his house and smoke his s**t every now and then but I ain't buyin s**t from him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 pm
People can be greedy as hell ; drop him, I say.
Make sure you get what you paid for though.  

badbrainss

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 pm
Yeah that sounds pretty shady it also sounds like someones about to get jumped.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:56 pm
Sounds like you need to do some damage control.
If it took longer then a few hours I would've whooped both of their asses for dilly dallying.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 am
Thats ******** up! Go find his sad sorry a** and beat the s**t out of it!
If you can, get both the money and the herb. I am not for stealing, but there are times(such as these) where I say go for it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:02 am
wow yeah i are with everyone on the dropin him and getting a new dealer pert not rly beating his a** that wont realy help anything cuz if u do that he might either fight back or run away with ur stuff again u know, violence dnt solve anything. but yeah u should just get another dealer, but dealers and most people are not very trust worthy when it comes to deals u know so u should just keep an eye out make sure u get ur stuff. tel him you'll get a diffrent dealer and he will lose money maybye then he will give it to u idk my dealer been good to me so far for couple months he is new.  

HippieKrowly

butsnif

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 pm
badbrainss
People can be greedy as hell ; drop him, I say.
Make sure you get what you paid for though.

people are greedy
i was woken up this sunday am by a hungry cat, so i thought sunday morning bakeathon before my housemates get up....
get to my tray and theres about 3 spliffs left.
i remeber last night telling my little sis to take a bong out of my stuff
seems she took a little packed lunch too for her own sunday morning shenanigans...
gutted  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff