Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
(GIRLS ONLY) PLEASE GIVE ME DATING ADVICE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shh I Poked Chu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:21 pm
thanks for coming but im having difficult with my gf .... idk what to say to her no more can u any one give me helpful advice on talking to her any thing would help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 pm
Depends on when you're feeling awkward...like do you not bond anymore?  

Paradoxismminant

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Well try to make her feel loved there is not a worse feeling in the world than a broken heart. ive never been in a relanship but my friends come to me for advice alot hopefully this helps  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm
show that you love her and give her gift every so often and isn't that dude up there! i thought this was girls only!
if u r doing this and it still doesn't work, you probably dont have the bond anymore  

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shh I Poked Chu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 pm
nightclassvamp
show that you love her and give her gift every so often and isn't that dude up there! i thought this was girls only!
if u r doing this and it still doesn't work, you probably dont have the bond anymore

i know right he most be confused but we still bond and get lovely dovely but i dont want to just talk to her as a gf i just want to be comfortable around her so i also want her to be my best friend to ... u see what i mean  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 am
ALways start with : Hey hun, what are you doing?
LET her talk about everything she likes, That way you know more about her and she feels like you're the one to talk to when she needs you.Be with her when she's down, celebrate with her when she's happy.often tell her how much you love 'er  

Max S Clasherz

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

_TakeoBitch_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm
you know i have the same problem but i always pull through just act yourself i do around my gf ior just act different around her i creep my gf out sometimes but what she always say is your weird but i love you and you know how its love at first sight and it is with you 2 so just do your best i did and this is my 3rd time getting back with my gf so yeah lots of love going on mostly what you do is ask her something start a conversation watch the sun set make out what ever makes life at the fullest for you with her and good luck i hope you have a great life with her  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:28 pm
tell her you love her. just be yourself and dont try to be anyone else.  

blue tear dada

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:48 pm
....Funny how these things always go...

I'm not a dude. Long story.

Anyways, just pay attention, but don't be all superclingy.
...where and why, exactly, no one really knows...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 am
x-unwanted wish-x
nightclassvamp

i know right he most be confused but we still bond and get lovely dovely but i dont want to just talk to her as a gf i just want to be comfortable around her so i also want her to be my best friend to ... u see what i mean

i get wat your saying. then you should just straight up tell her. (in a nice way) just explain to her how you really want her as a best friend and that you'll always need her, but not in a 'Love' kind of way.

It may sound harsh but think about it. Would you want ur bf faking that he loves you like that all the time or would you want him to tell you how you feel so you can move on too?  

TrustMeImFalling

SpecialAgentKira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 am
Oh you're saying you want to be more than lovie dovey in a relationship, well theres a way to do that too.

Hug her from behind around the waist and ask her how her day has gone. That way she can't return love and all you can do is talk.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:31 am
Just remember you have to listen and try to understand her feelings and problems. Try not to get angry. It's easier if you just this advice from me. I have 10 ex's. I dumped them if your wondering. They never listened to me. I dumped them because of these tiny things.  

Mikkikaija

Timid Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items