Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Junjou Romantica Main Forum
What REALLY got you into junjou romantica? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm
C'mon let's hear it. What's the REAL reason that you got so into Junjou Romantica? Don't worry we're all probably on the same boat as you all. There's no name calling and such by the way, ok? If it makes you more comfetable I'll tell you what REALLY got me into it. xD

What REALLY and TRULEY got me into Junjou is the comedy, and the adorable H scenes >///< lmao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm
Uhh. the embarassing part and the cute guys. <3  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

merobean

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 am
ooh i have a fun story behind this one!
so my friend and i have very different sleeping habits. when we stay up still 5am on sleepovers, she sleeps till 3pm and gets her 8 hours while i wake up at 9am because it's too bright and i suck at sleeping. so one such morning my friend was still asleep and i had a couple hours to kill. i happened apon her "special" selection of yaoi and what did i find?
it was love at first sight heart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 am
i was exploring yaoi distributers andthought that the title sounded cool so i went and searched it up read a couple of chapters and fell in love with the story  

protecterofelements

- Not So Klainey -

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:14 pm
ok....... i was on zomganime.com and i was looking up something with "romantic" in it. I had watched a few slash amvs on youtube, so when i saw junjou romantica, the genre "yaoi" was under it, so i clicked on it, and fell in love.......so now i'm an addict >.< whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:11 am
AnimeLuvr9396
ok....... i was on zomganime.com and i was looking up something with "romantic" in it. I had watched a few slash amvs on youtube, so when i saw junjou romantica, the genre "yaoi" was under it, so i clicked on it, and fell in love.......so now i'm an addict >.< whee

gotta love amv's they show use the best parts of a series sometimes  

protecterofelements

x- Rika-ster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:58 pm
ok so i was just leanring aout the fangirl from my friend and i was like ohhh redface smile xd sweatdrop about how she explained junjou and then i looked it up and was hooked i wathced it on my dad laptop lolz (look u junjo busted) and loved it i mean love it~!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm
Eheheh, so that's how you got into it. Hm my story is a bit odd maybe. It was a birthday present to the Captain. That was when I wasn't into Yaoi. When I wanted to know what was so good about Yaoi, my curiosity over took me and I skimmed through the manga. I was utterly shocked so I quit reading it. Later on I began reading it again xD  

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

nikaido24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 pm
The beautiful art and story.
The funny scenes and hot sex scenes.

But the main reason is Miyagi You since his seiyu is my favorite voice actor, Kazuhiko Inoue. (he's the one who voiced Kakashi)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Long story short, I needed more cute boyxboy pairing after Gravitation, google, "Oh they're a cute couple!" (MisakixUsagi), watched and loved it.

69_Go-Go_69

Cocoa Taffy

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 am
Everything about it is adorable and entertaining
Favorite couple is Misaki and Usagi~
I really hope that a season 3 comes out
for now, I am just reading the manga <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm
YAOI! CUTE! ADORABLE! SEXY! HOT! AWE! Do I need to say more? I think you get what I am saying.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Minerva de Sade

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:15 pm
The devil made me do it. And by "the devil", I mean my good friend, Raven. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 am
A friend suggested it to me... Watched the first episode and got hooked... I like the romantic parts... And the junjou egoist part is something like what's happening to me and my seme right now... 3nodding  

Moonlight Salamander

Man-Hungry Egg

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm
Moonlight Salamander
A friend suggested it to me... Watched the first episode and got hooked... I like the romantic parts... And the junjou egoist part is something like what's happening to me and my seme right now... 3nodding

Sweet, a gay guy. -glomps-. I wish there had been more Shinobu and Miyagi though. Well, yaoi is yaoi, it is hard not to love it.  
Junjou Romantica Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff