Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the fangirl forum(post anything about your favorite charectars here
AHHHHH!!!! IKUTO/ KISSHU/ INUYASHA/ RANMA/ TADASE!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:37 pm
OMG IKUTO IS THE HOTTEST!!! MY EYES WERE PRACTICALLY GLUED TO THE COMPUTER SCREEN WHEN HE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT!!! i cant find where the episodes are so i have to stick to reading the manga which makes my eyes do zigzags across the page!! @-@
i also like tadase but he kind of looks a bit girly to me x] i wanted to scream when he told amu he loved her and wanted to fall even more in love with her AHHHH!!! HE MAKES ME CRAZY!!
at first when i saw kisshu i thought he was really gross cause he looks like a guy that just walked out of a swamp i mean really! but his EYES ARE GORGEOUS!!! well most guys eyes are but his are like golden!!! it made me so sad when his heart was all broken since ichigo rejected him and stuff
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING INUYASHA SINCE I WAS IN SECOND GRADE!!! he was so hot to me that every saturday night i would stay up in my room until midnight just to see an episode or two!! plus i had to watch it behind the couch incase my parents came because they are like vampires THEY NEVER SLEEP(and they suck the living daylights out of me) a while later inuyasha stopped coming on and i forgot about it up until a few years ago where i saw it on youtube and then i saw every episode i could find and every movie too! i can still remember the first episode i ever saw of inuyasha: it was the one where kikyo(DIE) tried to suck him down into hell lol
ahhh ranma... the king of jerks but still cute (exactly how i like them[just ask my friends wink ] ) he was mean(ish) but he was still sweet at times and i liked that... theres not much more to say about him XD
>.< oooo my head hurts now just thinking about all of the hot guys in the animes i've seen...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:01 am
I think that InuYasha is even more hot. Unless, If take off his clothes! (sqeals) biggrin  

RisenDragoness

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gaian 50

ADDICTED TO HARD YAOI

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 pm
I LOVE IKUTO SO MUCH HES SO HOT,WELL I DONT LIKE VAMPIRE KNIGHT THAT MUCH BUT, I LIKE SOME GUY IN THE ANIME LIKE KAIN HES MY FAVORITE ALSO AIDOU AND SHIKI THEY ARE SO HOT!! heart heart heart  
the fangirl forum(post anything about your favorite charectars here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games