Cheya.
View Results

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 pm
You all know what i'm talking about. Not the 'fake smokers', as I see there is a thread for them already, but I wanna talk about the new ones. Like, when you are at your dudes house, and say he's a dealer, and some new 13 year old kid comes up and wants a dub, and all you can do is sit there and smirk as your homie gives him a skimped bag.

Personally, I check my bags and weigh them out before I buy them. I make sure the person has a scale, and if they don't I do at home and I weigh it up and if it doesn't weigh I call back and get my stuff. My boyfriend taught me most of the tricks to the trade.

Do most of you guys do this to? Or are you all more of the take-it-as-it-is kind of person, like a oh-well sort of situation. I'm neither. I'm either you give it to me legit or you won't get my business and if you do get my business and you jack me you'll have a hell of a foot being shoved up your a**, and then get your weed jacked for skimping me in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:49 pm
I sometimes weigh it out if it looks skimpy but other than that I trust my guy we used to be pretty good friends when we were in this occupation training program if anything he hooks it up though I paid for an 1/8 and got like a giant freezer bag filled up about a quarter of the way. I did get ripped once and I called that skank on it and I told her if she didnt give me the rest I was gonna have someone kick her a** for me. Then she said that I didnt know who she knew...so we got bunk weed and not even the correct amount and I know where she lives.  

Indie Jesus

cael_vestbar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 am
i hate to see that i am a guy who started young i started smoking at 10 so yea i got ******** alot as a kid but now when i see that if they aren't d bags i will take a young stoner under my wing and teach them a few things iv gone as far as giving one of my buddies a scale so he could know and if some one is skimping im with you i will not go back as a dealer all you have is your name to get business no one will refer you and you wont make the money you could by just being a good guy and not trying to ******** people for a few cents  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 am
User Image
I use to back than but after awhile you can pretty much tell by just taken it out on your hand. Needless, Dave [ dealer ] always gives me much more, so I don't really have to bother checking.

Edit: Oh, but with new people smoking. They are nuts when they first get high. And pretty much back in the day in my "group" of friends, at the time being, I was the only one smoking weed. The rest were into drinking. So, they slowly all started to smoke. I'll say this, they were annoying as hell to be around when they got high and knew nothing about it, so I never let them buy the weed, I would have them give me the money ; and I'd buy it myself. Only because I know people are grimy nowadays and they will use you if you are dim-witted on the subject. So instead of allowing others to be used, I prefer to actually make them acknowledge it. I believe everyone should smoke, so I'm not going to sit around and let people rip off people right in front me, at least.

@ Barth
A girl? You would have someone beat up a chick? Dx

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

winter rat

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:27 am
I have been ripped off in the past, but now I go to a good person who hooks it up fat for me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 pm
Yeah, the few times I did get ripped off I always call them back on it, but there are those times that sometimes they just get ya and you can't do anything about it.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:13 am
misfit baby
User Image
I use to back than but after awhile you can pretty much tell by just taken it out on your hand. Needless, Dave [ dealer ] always gives me much more, so I don't really have to bother checking.

Edit: Oh, but with new people smoking. They are nuts when they first get high. And pretty much back in the day in my "group" of friends, at the time being, I was the only one smoking weed. The rest were into drinking. So, they slowly all started to smoke. I'll say this, they were annoying as hell to be around when they got high and knew nothing about it, so I never let them buy the weed, I would have them give me the money ; and I'd buy it myself. Only because I know people are grimy nowadays and they will use you if you are dim-witted on the subject. So instead of allowing others to be used, I prefer to actually make them acknowledge it. I believe everyone should smoke, so I'm not going to sit around and let people rip off people right in front me, at least.

@ Barth
A girl? You would have someone beat up a chick? Dx

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

Why wouldnt I she ripped me off and women are all about equality so I figure its only equal that I treat her the same as a male dealer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:32 pm
I've been smoking for about 3 years now and this is the first time that some one has tried to play me. Whats ******** up is i've known dude for some years and is real close with his family. His grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins all know me. I'm like the adopted black in the family it seems like sometimes lol. He owes me a quarter but I can't find this ******** no where. Don't answer my calls or his cousins.  

War Star666

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:47 am
I always weigh mine out no matter who I get it from. I've caught many people trying to screw me over. Most of them are jackasses and run off or hang up when I tell them I have a scale and thier s**t don't weigh out. I think only my dads dealer has ever felt bad enough to pay me back instead of blowing me off. But he is older and wiser than most of the idiots who sell in my area.
A scale is a wonderful investment, it's kept me from going back to people who are dishonest. I believe in karma so I don't trip too bad when I get screwed over and the person is a big enough jack a** to not pay me back. One guy shorted me about $20 and then refused to take it back or give me more to equal out to what I should have got because he was young and used to dealing with other high school aged kids who arn't smart enough to know when they are getting screwed over but a few weeks later the person who hooked me up with him told me he got busted and is serving time. I hate when bud dealers get in trouble over meth dealers or more serious criminals but that made me happy because I hate getting ripped off.  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games