Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Borderlands

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Well good game overall and a interesting turn with the RPS(Role-Playing Shooter, you could call it fallout 3), this easily has the most weapons in a game i believe over 70, tell me if i'm wrong, four player online co-op is not bad you can leave whenever, though the best thing is the vechicular combat( love it when someone tries to jump on you, just turn off and see him fly around and blood flows around everywhere), oh and to me personally the best class is the siren( Phase Walk is downright amazing travelling through dimensions, going invisible with fast speed and send a shockwave to do area damage an with the skills you get, you can make your melee weapons stronger, or get better critical hits), there are about 160 quests overall ,30 for main, rest are side-quests, and the enemies are good too, so reply if you wish.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm
Well, WELL over 70: the most I've seen (according to the Borderlands wiki) as many as 16 or 17 million.  

Haratio TaFotter

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm
wow well there's a lot of them only missed it by that much.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games