Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
has anyone heard of the secret sority Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lain of Affiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:53 am
my sim got in to the secret sority and when my head was truned for one sec and i wanna know how you get into it so i my try to do it with ti with futrue sims  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:14 am
I've never actually done it, but I read the guide.

You make friends with the people in the uniforms you see around the college campus. You mkae friends with enough, they'll come to your house at night, hand cuff you, and take you to the secret society.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Lain of Affiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:15 pm
o really ty  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:25 am
Actually, you only needs to befriend three of them.

And sometimes there are some of them living with you in the dorm.
Those from your the dorm usually did not wear the uniform, so it's always better to make lots of friends just in case!  

SirEmino
Captain

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:46 am
The first time you see them they usually will be wearing their secret society uniform (suit), watch as they populate the dorm. Also if you're on campus a lot of the times they will wear their uniform as well. If you know who one is they continue to be part of the secret society so use that knowledge for any future sims (You can use the college directory to phone them up), as long as you don't move those sims home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:24 am
AnnoyingEvil1

You make friends with the people in the uniforms you see around the college campus. You mkae friends with enough, they'll come to your house at night, hand cuff you, and take you to the secret society.

emm...for poor poor mishy that doesnt have university (YET)..please explain...why do they handcuff u?! surprised r they evil!?  

Greenzally

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:54 am
That was kinda like a gimmick.

Imagine someone broke into your dorm and handcuff you. What would you think are happening? Then suddently you're at this strange place where a lot of people welcoming you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:23 pm
I've heard that really talentless people are part of the secret society. I mean, you hear the professors play instruments and stuff and it sounds good, right? When you play with no skill, it sounds terrible. But when they play, it sounds WORSE (supposedly). Any merit to this rumor?  

nbkczxig

Thee Lucky Charms

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:11 pm
my Sim got shot one time  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:09 pm
wow, thats sad  

smilylady

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:15 am
Yesterday when i was giving the whole dorm a makeover (the people, and the place) i wanted to change someones face so i used the cheatcode and controlled her and after i did that she went off into her room and i looked at what she was doing and it showed a picture of a llama (i think thats what it was) it had some red designy thing around it. i put my mouse over it and it said hide, was she goin to the secret sorority?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:41 am
AnnoyingEvil1

that sounds awesome mrgreen  

Zwiebelsaft!

Tunty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:31 pm
Guitarhero8
my Sim got shot one time
how did that happened?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:33 pm
Kittyprincess190
Yesterday when i was giving the whole dorm a makeover (the people, and the place) i wanted to change someones face so i used the cheatcode and controlled her and after i did that she went off into her room and i looked at what she was doing and it showed a picture of a llama (i think thats what it was) it had some red designy thing around it. i put my mouse over it and it said hide, was she goin to the secret sorority?
what cheat code is that?  

Tunty

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:09 am
Tunty
Kittyprincess190
what cheat code is that?

I used UnlockCareerRewards and got the thing to hange their faces, then boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and shift clicked on the sim and chose make selectable and made them change their face, then made them unselectable again biggrin  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff