Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you fight for?
  SIN
  BOO
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:28 pm
How are you liking it? I don't find it very exciting really.....

I've heard the complaints against all the Skittles-which I have to agree. I did not like getting a skittle candy basket as one of my candy collecting prizes.

Also agree with the skins fot the event not being so great.....the BOO one is just sort of creepy with the red eyes......

I'm not bothering with getting 100 followers....I'm just working on getting my last acheivement of 500 missions.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:38 pm
I was curious what the items are for the game. What's the boo eyes like? I didn't see them yet. I didn't get into the game this year either to be honest.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
I was curious what the items are for the game. What's the boo eyes like? I didn't see them yet. I didn't get into the game this year either to be honest.

They're these redish-pink eyes that sit, in my opinion, a little too far apart on the face and then the body is white/light blue with....I don't know.....these spike looking things coming out of the shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:47 pm
lol Now I'll make a journey to tektek b/c I'm curious.
It's too bad but they really don't put much effort in the free items anymore.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 am
I've seen ppl trotting around with SIN robes etc...i'm still trying to figure out how the heck i get eh BOO equivalent  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:06 am
dragontamer363
I've seen ppl trotting around with SIN robes etc...i'm still trying to figure out how the heck i get eh BOO equivalent

Through completing the acheivements.

Maxing out the experience.....

Number of followers....

Go to 'View Achievements' and click on 'Click here to check if you've completed any achievements' to see if you've done enough to get an item.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 am
sorted smile

I've briefly change dby av to show 'em off sweatdrop

i don't much like the skin but hey ho. also I've given Inana a new haircut - it's about time she had one  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 am
I have to admit....took me a moment to realize it was you, DT. lol  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 am
tee hee i know!
i'd re-added the tattoos so now she looks a bit more like herself - though i really don't like the eyes and i miss my dark elf skin ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 am
dragontamer363
tee hee i know!
i'd re-added the tattoos so now she looks a bit more like herself - though i really don't like the eyes and i miss my dark elf skin ><

Yeah-I tried to equip different eyes...like the skittle ones or the coraline button eyes but the skin gets unequipped then.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:41 am
it's wierd.

anyways even if we do win i'm getting rid of the skin lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm
Meh. It's kind of lame.

I've earned a nice sum of gold selling pumpkins to lazy people, but the main event is pretty dull. The items are a bit lackluster. Kudos for not using the battle system again.

Trick or treating has been overrun by Skittles.

the zOMG event is interesting, but it's basically another grindfest. I was hoping one of the items would give me a werewolf companion (same with the Bad Moon item). There is the Werewolf Pup, but it looks more like a coyote. I'm sure some people would also be fond of receiving the different vampires as companions.

0Moon_Maiden0
dragontamer363
tee hee i know!

Yeah-I tried to equip different eyes...like the skittle ones or the coraline button eyes but the skin gets unequipped then.

The Angelic/Demonic faces work with the skin. Of course, that's only good if you personally like and/or have those items.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Dornkus

0Moon_Maiden0
dragontamer363
tee hee i know!

The Angelic/Demonic faces work with the skin. Of course, that's only good if you personally like and/or have those items.

Goggles ftw.

I don't really like the event either but I have yet to see the items.
Are they any good?
I may spend a lot of the day tomorrow playing just to get all the items.
Unless it ends today, they always leave it for a couple days after Halloween though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 pm
Zizzykitty
Dornkus

0Moon_Maiden0
dragontamer363
tee hee i know!

Goggles ftw.

Are they any good?
Unless it ends today, they always leave it for a couple days after Halloween though.

It runs through to Nov. 6th....I like my trident the best......probably because its a weapon. I think my last item I have to get is the shield.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Zizzykitty
Dornkus

0Moon_Maiden0
dragontamer363
tee hee i know!

Goggles ftw.

Are they any good?

It runs through to Nov. 6th....I like my trident the best......probably because its a weapon. I think my last item I have to get is the shield.

Oh okay.
That gives me plenty of time then.
I was about to ask what side you were on then I realized that SIN wouldn't have tridents.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff