Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:44 pm
- The Package -

This RP will take place at some indeterminate time between the other ones currently progressing in this guild. You can play as your current character, Someone elses,(with their permission) or some Miscellanious NPC if you so desire. It will have no reprecussions on the actuall storylines going on. This is for entertainment Value only.

I will post up the characters people are playing as here, so if you ever get confuzed refer to page 1.

Vaizel -- Played By: "Ermak Lorde"

Sabel -- Played By: "Furry1337Otaku"

Saerenna -- Played By: "Saerenna"

Chii -- Played By: "Vampiress_of_Darkness"

Zaber -- Played By: "Zaber Blade"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:45 pm
The background to the story is this, Vaizel who seems to have finally fallen off the deep end, has devined a method to eliminate all his opposition. In order to accomplish his goal he hired the "Strife Delivery Service" to transport a number of packages to an odd assortment of places and people. However Cloud had the misfortune of arriving at his standard time....LATE. Our story opens with a Council being held at Avalanche headquarters where Vaizel is making a statement.

"I am now taking over Avalanche, as Cloud is in the hospital. Our next action will be a full scale attack on Shin-Ra Headquarters! I want all of you to grab your weapons and get moving. I will arrive ahead of you to finish delivering some packages since Cloud failed to fulfill that portion of our agreement within the time limit. I wish to see all of you there pronto! We will defeat the Shin-Ra Scourge once and for all!!!"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:59 pm
furry1337otaku
In a little cardboard booth on a relatively busy street a cloaked figure calls out to the public preaching about doomsday and salvation. "Join us brothers and sisters! The Chosen One shall lead us to the Promised Land! Heed Mother's Call! Or be punished, perish from the Calamity from the skies!" Most everyone ignored the frantic Sabel trying to foist her brochures upon innocent passers-by, screaming about her cause. "GET A JOB, YOU CRACKPOT!!!" Screams someone living in a nearby building. Sabel scowled, and then chucked a button pin reading "I have seen J-E-N-O-V-A" through the window, a scream of pain followed it shortly. "I love being evil." Sabel muttered happily mrgreen twisted

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:05 pm
Zaber Blade
((Alright I'm in. I think I might be able to get my friend dmm0990 who's a turk involved in this too.))

Zaber, who had been in the group during Vaizel's adress. Stood up and leaned against the door towards the outside. "You sure you're OK Vaizel? I never heard you refer to Shina-Ra as a 'scourge' before. Yeah we all hate them, but they could be are only allies to fight the Desendents."

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:05 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna looked up at the pamphlet weilding, preaching person as she walked down the street. She raised an eyebrow and asked alound, "Why are you so obsessed with a silly head? In fact, why do you expect US to be? And you do realize that this so called, "Promised Land" is reference to the after life.... You're telling people they should follow what the talking head says so we can all die? I'd rather live taking orders from someone who's at least human and has all his body parts, thank you." She crossed her arms and smirked. Ah, being a Turk was so much fun....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:06 pm
furry1337otaku
"You have not seen the Chosen One." Sabel countered. mrgreen "I am willing to do anything He commands, I can only hope he might deign to notice my unfailing devotion to Him. If nothing else I can gaze upon his manly form for all eternity." At this the Descendant lapsed into a drooling silence for several moments, and nothing the Turk was able to do could draw her out of her reverie until such time as she suddenly snapped into reality handed Saerenna a pamphlet on the benefits of Joining J-E-N-O-V-A's Witnesses and then went back to drooling. No wonder that even the rest of the Descendants thought her completely insane.

OOC: Being an insane Jenova clone also has some upsides rofl

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:10 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna looked at the pamphlet that had been handed to her and started laughing. "You're right, I havn't met the so called 'Chosen' one. Though he must be quite a character to have people to follow his every whim and...drool." She said the last word with a look of disgust on her face. Whoever this chosen one was, he was either very good at mind control or was extemely charismatic and persuasive. She'd never seen anybody act like this, unless they had had severe head trauma...which she wouldn't put past this strange JENOVA-worshipping preacher.

((Yeah, well being a Sephiroth fangirl rocks, too. ^_^))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:38 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Chii sits at a table and slowly leans over the table bainging her head on the table top. "ow." bangs head "ow" bangs head several more times. "BORED!!!!!!!" (( ninja WASNT ME!!!!!!!!!))

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:38 pm
Vai turned to Zaber and smiled, "Shin-Ra is a scourge upon this world! They are parasites which need to be eliminated! The Descendants will recieve their fate in due time! None who opppose the planet shall be spared!" Having said this he stepped down from his podium, still talking vehemently about the evils and wrongs of both parties, but mostly about Shin-Ra. When he reached the table where Chii sat he paused, "Giving yourself a concusion will not serve any purpose, retreive your weapons and attack Shin-Ra with the rest of us!" He grinned somewhat maniacally. And proceeded the rest of them out the doors. Disapearing into the crowds.

A while later at Shin-Ra Headquarters, an odd man wearing sunglasses, and dragging an oversized crate on his back, who was garbed in a UPS Outfit, modified with strange boots, appeared at Shin-Ra headquarters, upon entering the front door he turned to the receptionist. "Excuse me, I have a package for one,..." He glanced down at the small box-shaped wrapped package and read the name from the top, "R-u-f-u-s Shin-Ra?" He glanced at the receptionist once again, and with a smile offered the pakcage to her, "Can you make certain he gets this? My instructions insist he needs to recieve it before 5:30pm this afternoon. Oh, and I also have packages for ... R-e-n-o, R-u-d-e, T-s-e-n-g, and one E-l-e-n-a. ... The same time constraint applies for these as well." He said handing several more Identical packages to the young woman, All five of them made a faint if somewhat distictive "Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick...." Sound...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:12 pm
furry1337otaku
Some time after the run-in with the Turk, Sabel returned to some semblance of consciouness, packed up her booth and started walking idly around Midgar. She paused by a fruits and vegetable shop, looked thoughtful and bought a few things. Then she wistled and began munching on a fruit. Kuroi ran up from nowhere and Sabel began tofeed her chocobo some of the lettuces and cabbage and oher greens she had bought, slowly wandering near the Shinra Building herself.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:13 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber was standing outside Shina-Ra HQ. He spread his black wings and gently flew to the top of the building. He entered through the door of the heli-pad, but not before pocketing the keys of the coppter. Aerial escape route blocked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:14 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Is still hiting head on the table in the middle of a room ay a HQ.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:15 pm
savanacat
Ermak Lorde
A while later at Shin-Ra Headquarters, an odd man wearing sunglasses, and dragging an oversized crate on his back, who was garbed in a UPS Outfit, modified with strange boots, appeared at Shin-Ra headquarters, upon entering the front door he turned to the receptionist. "Excuse me, I have a package for one,..." He glanced down at the small box-shaped wrapped package and read the name from the top, "R-u-f-u-s Shin-Ra?" He glanced at the receptionist once again, and with a smile offered the pakcage to her, "Can you make certain he gets this? My instructions insist he needs to recieve it before 5:30pm this afternoon. Oh, and I also have packages for ... R-e-n-o, R-u-d-e, T-s-e-n-g, and one E-l-e-n-a. ... The same time constraint applies for these as well." He said handing several more Identical packages to the young woman, All five of them made a faint if somewhat distictive "Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick...." Sound...

The woman looked at him and smiled sweetly. "Of course." She giggled in the manner of a ditzy, know-nothing secretary as she pulled her brown-red hair further in front of her face and turned away with the packages in her hands."I wonder how he put these together, #7 never was very clever."

Dahry was glad of the fact that the secretary was in her lab now. it truly was lucky that her desguise had brought not onlya cover for the missing secretary,but she now had an opportunity to get insights into an old specimen's mind. She grinned evilly as she decided to give Reno his prioty package, just as an experiment. I wonder if this can get through that thick head of his. After all, I will still have enough bombs to play with without one. Oh how fun it is to toy with simpleminded men. A low laugh was heard by any who traversed the corridor, it was eerily reminiscent of the late Proffessor Hojo and sent shivers down spines.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:16 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna walked back to the ShinRa building, riding the elevator up to the Turk's floor, still laughing inwardly about how anyone could want to follow the head of Jenova. Sure it was very interesting from a scientific point of view, but what could it DO other than make people into puppets or mutate them? Weirdos, the lot of the Descendants.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:16 pm
savanacat
BOOM!! CRASH!..."Ow. That #7, how did he figure out how to...Oh Saerenna, be a dear and clean up Reno's office for me, and please make sure he gets this package, watch it, it's fragile,he needs it before... 5:30... I think. I'm just going to head up to my lab now,"Dahry looked a bit unnerved, possibly from the explosion, she looked alost like a child caught putting frogs into sister's bed. This was strange for her and would be enough to raise suspicions, but the smoke billowing out of Reno's office would've done that anyway. She...scooted would be the word for it, and dissapeared into the elevator, just as the sprinklers turned on. The Turks offices were a mess, with Dahry to blame ( except for the usual messy desks and such).

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff