TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am
Heyo! Welcome to the Romance thread. Basically chat about your love life, those crushes on the boy or girl at school, or even ask about what people think you should do!

Remember, keep it clean. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am
^w^ Hiya all. 'T'is Trace with a small update on his love life.

Well first of all, you guys will have to know that a few months ago I was broken up with on the second week of school, and I was kind of messed up from that. I didn't really feel like going out much, I kind of secluded myself.

Luckily I found some friends at my new school (which my ex does not go to) and they helped me through. One of them, I asked out about a month ago. ^_^" It took him a month to say 'yes' to me XD That was four days ago. Last night, Halloween, we were waiting outside for his mom to come pick us up, and the moon was out after raining almost all day. ^w^ And I got kissed.

Heh. *happy laugh/blush*

Anywho.... XD  

TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

yveox

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:01 pm
D'AWW TRACE. whee

v__v; I'm totally crushing on my ex boyfriend again. After we broke up in about March of this year [ He broke up with me ]. That was the first time I got dumped, and I was feeling pretty demolished. He thought I was a strong person, so I hadto be that strong person and just suck it up I guess. Now that school's back and I see him, I think it's kinda coming back. I've also not been able to come up with why I like him, and I thought it might've been because i've been having dreams about him, but i'm not too sure.

The good news is, he's single. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm
@Trace: That's so sweet! I hope that you guys have a good relationship. 4laugh

@Vinyl: If he's single, you still have a chance. lol  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

Abunay

Ruthless Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 am
*is at that age where internet communications are valued more than relationships that are guaranteed to fall through in a few weeks*
*and who could forget video games*
Yeah. Only "girlfriend" I have ever had is Kat, and that's just how my brother describes her.
And only when I piss him off. 3nodding

Me: Are you playing Call of Duty AGAIN? Don't you ever get tired of shooting terrorists... or being terrorists...
Bro: Shut up and go talk to your girlfriend.

xp

It's basically an unspoken rule in my family. Date when you're serious, not when you're barely even a teenager. Having said that, I think I should add I am well into my teenager years, and will be graduating in spring, and will only date when I get interested in someone beyond "ohmigawdhawt" and the social status is gives.

I doubt you CARED, but I have my future in this guild to think about. SEE, JENNY? I'M NOT LURKING! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm
I'm not too worried about dating. If I did start dating, it'd be a bad time. I would be too busy and thus the "boyfriend" would be really neglected. And his ego might come out damaged. o.o

@Abunay: eek A-amzing!! You actually posted.  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

yveox

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 pm
i am with u all the way
I'm not too worried about dating. If I did start dating, it'd be a bad time. I would be too busy and thus the "boyfriend" would be really neglected. And his ego might come out damaged. o.o

Lol, egos will always be in the way. :T  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:24 am
Vinyl Bliss
i am with u all the way

Lol, egos will always be in the way. :T

They need "ego-waffles."  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:36 pm
I think people shouldn't date until they're old enough to know why. -.-' I'm sick and tired of seeing kindergarteners that are all 'This mah boifrund' =-='  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:01 pm
Ugh, yeah. Middle schoolers are worse. D: They think that they can date eachother. sweatdrop One moment they're together and the next day they break up.  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

RLUD (Real Life UpDate)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas