Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Don't Break Me, and Shut Me Out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 pm
Take me and let me in
Don't break me and shut me out

[Chorus:]
So take me and let me in
Don't break me and shut me out

I lit my pain on fire
And I watched it all burn down
Now I'm dancing in the ashes
And theres no one else around
Cause I wanna be apart of something
This is just a story of a broken soul

[Hook:]
As days go by, my heart grows cold
I can't seem to let this all pass me by

[Chorus x2]

I'm burning in the heavens
And I'm drowning in a hell
My soul is in a coma
And none of my friends can tell
That I'm reaching out and getting nothing
This is just a story of a broken soul

[Hook]
[Chorus x2]

Don't shut me out

Does anyone around me feel the same
Put your fist up and vent your pain

[Hook]
[Chorus x2]
[Hook]

Take Me
Don't Break Me

There was once a guardian of the forests, each forest with its own separate guardian. As the forests were cut down for advancements the creatures that lived there were brought to civilized life whether willing or by slavery. The guardians died off as the forest were destroyed. Now only a few forests remain and one proves vital to obtain for the humans. There is only one problem, the guardian of this forest isn't going to lie down and take it like the others. He fights for his home and all those in it.

Character Name: Luke
Race: Wolf
Personality: He does not like being commanded but once someone has beaten him and proved greater he has no choice. He will defend if he grows affectionate to the person but it takes a long while for that to happen. He is very guarded against people and hates humans.
USS: Uke
Appearance: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:09 pm
Name: Josh
Race:Vampire
seke
lives:alongside the lake (hidden beneath brush)
Personality: Josh has a cool and distant personality, but that's only half of it. He's very agile. He doesn't get some of the world which leads to relationship problems. He's very shy and acts that way around all people.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 am
Ropes around his wrist grew tight as the men pulled them keeping him away from each other. He was bound and being lashed upon. He would lurch towards the men that held the ropes and was pulled in a different direction. He growled furiously as a whip lashed against his back again. He would not allow herself to cry out only to growl at them. Luke had only come into the town to get food. But now here he was fighting for his freedom. Just because he was different they had to tame him, break him, make her just like them. He was having none of it. This is why he had lived in the forest, to escape all this. Luke snarled dangerously at the men, they just laughed at him. Suddenly a rope found itself around his neck, then a yank and he was on the ground.

"Got 'im." yelled a man. The two men that held the ropes to his wrist went behind him. And the one that now held the rope around his neck went in front of him. He had no movement now. His freedom was in sure question. 'I'll kill you.' Luke thought he was furious. His breath harsh and ragged, the rope choking. It was what came next that surprised him, there was a sharp blow to the back of his head and his vision darkened.

When Luke woke next he found himself in a cage. He sat up rubbing the burns from the ropes on his wrist. They had finally captured him, but Luke had made sure he hadn't gone down without a fight. At least two of the men who had worked on capturing him has serious enough wounds that they wouldn't be trying anything any time soon. The other men would be licking their own wounds for a while. Luke had begun to lick his wounds when a dark haired man appeared in front of his cage. Luke gave a growl warning the man to let him alone but the man just chuckled Luke's eyes meeting those much like his own.

"Your quite interesting." the man said. Luke growled louder reinforcing his warning to let him alone. The man merely chuckled once more before turning to the keeper. "How much?" he asked. Luke recognized the keeper as someone who had escaped his wrath.

"That one, thats the guardian Josh. We just caught him. Haven't even had a chance to break him, so hes completely wild." the keeper said. "He got five of my men."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Josh chuckled and said, "We'll see about that after I'm done with him." He turned back to face Luke and winked at him. He asked one of the men, "Are you going to unlock the cage or not?" aggravated.

While one of the men unlocked the cage Josh undid his tie a little so he could breathe. After the gate was open Josh motioned for the men to leave and once they were out of the room Josh asked, "So what's your name?"  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm
The keeper gave a nod for one of the workers to unlock the cage. "i'll go fetch you a collar." the keeper said as they were motioned to leave. Luke answered the question with a growl. "We don't know if he understands us, he hasn't reacted much to our questioning him and he hasn't spoken." the keeper said returning with a few collars in hand for Josh to choose from.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Josh chose a collar and turned back to Luke. Josh slipped the collar over Luke's head and held onto the leash that was attached.Josh knelt down until he was eye-level with Luke. "Are you gonna tell me your name?"  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 pm
Luke was surprised as a collar was suddenly slipped around his neck, he quickly snarled. Luke growled as Josh knelt down to his eye level and asked for his name again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:40 am
"Then I guess I'll just wait." Josh said sitting down in the corner. Josh just stared at Luke for a while then turned his gaze towards a noise in the hall.  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 pm
Luke ignored the man still sitting in front of the cage. He would not give the human what he wanted just because he decided he would sit and stare at him. Luke looked up his ear twitching a bit as he heard noise in the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:10 pm
Josh ignored the noise and sat a little closer to Luke. "What would you say if I could get you out of here?" Josh asked a small smile twitching at his lips.  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Luke gave the man a disbelieving look. He wasn't going to fall for such tricks that got him to speak because he wanted out. No he would be released in due time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Josh said "I'm serious. They aren't going to let you out and..." he said dangling the keys in front of Luke "I have the keys." Josh said, his smile trying to be convincing.  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Luke rolled his eyes as Josh dangled the keys, did he not remember that they had already unlocked the cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 pm
Josh arched one eyebrow and asked "What? I mean I have the keys to get us out of here." He said a sly smile sneaking back to his lips.  

Nikki_Nightmare1296

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm
Luke gave a small growl. He stood up walking to the cage door and pushed it open. He couldn't believe the man forgot he had ordered the door open.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff