Reply The Match Making Partner's Guild
Looking for a boyfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rysuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi my name is Alyss and I an 17 and I am looking for a serious relationship, I am tired of being cheated on or as of recent dating someone and things go fine and all f sudden be ignored for no reason and won't return any messages.

A little about me
Name: Alyss
Birthday: October 12 1992
Looks: PM for a picture
Likes: Fun people, texting, talking, hanging with friends, meeting new people, writing, playing games
Dislikes: People that treat me like a toy, rude people, people who think they are all that and people who can't hold a conversation
What I am looking for: I am looking for a guy that is 18-20 lives in california (different states are fine) Some one who is truthful and honest, someone who won't cheat or treat me like a toy, Will hold a conversation, will always be there for me when I need them and will stick to their promises.

Either post here or PM me to talk or whatever you want

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm
What about Canadians? lol I know that I'm probably a 1% chance, but perhaps we could talk and be friends?

I'm 20, chosen name is Eyolf. Am single and looking for long-term. I believe that good mates are good friends. Plus, never hurts to have friends I suppose.  

The Match Making Partner's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games