View Results

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 pm
I don't really know how I stumbled upon that, but that freaky guy surfaced on my YouTube homepage on Halloween day. And being that curious person that I usually am (Which usually leads to unsightly discoveriies). I looked around a little.
I really don't know what to say other that WTF. I mean, I like vampires (Not the sparkly ones) but that's a little too much. And a TV show, how lame is that?
There is even a Wikipedia page Link. I know Wikipedia isn't reliable, but the whole thing doesn't add up anyway. Or maybe you can look him up on youtube or google or anything.
Are you guys familiar wit Don Henrie? What do you think of him?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Don Henrie is what happens when douchebags decide to watch shitty vampire movies like the 1992 Dracula, the Underworld series, and Van Helsing.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm
Don Henrie? you mean the blood drinking/energy sucking wannabe vampire (who has probably contracted a few STD's from all the volunteer blood he consumed these scant few years) who starred along side the white light fluff bunny witch, the overly peirced and tatooed guy, the nudeist, and the miss cleo knock off on the sci-fi channel reality show called "Mad Mad house"? yeah, i've heard of him....he makes me laugh a lot. He spends so much time trying to convince everyone that he's a vampire using psudo-science and nonsensical techniques that he totaly lost credibility with the masses. I give him props for being eccletic, and going public with his oddball ways, but other than being a really snazzy dresser, he has no clue about anything other than what he convinces himself is real.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Keevan Draco
Don Henrie? you mean the blood drinking/energy sucking wannabe vampire (who has probably contracted a few STD's from all the volunteer blood he consumed these scant few years) who starred along side the white light fluff bunny witch, the overly peirced and tatooed guy, the nudeist, and the miss cleo knock off on the sci-fi channel reality show called "Mad Mad house"? yeah, i've heard of him....he makes me laugh a lot. He spends so much time trying to convince everyone that he's a vampire using psudo-science and nonsensical techniques that he totaly lost credibility with the masses. I give him props for being eccletic, and going public with his oddball ways, but other than being a really snazzy dresser, he has no clue about anything other than what he convinces himself is real.

You never cease to impress me. That's exactly the freak I'm talking about.
I'd give him credit for the way he dresses and does his hair though, but other than that.... how did he come to convince himself he was a vampire in the first place??  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance
Don Henrie is what happens when douchebags decide to watch shitty vampire movies like the 1992 Dracula, the Underworld series, and Van Helsing.

Does he sparkle?
I like Van Helsing by the way, it was hialrious, but I agree it was shitty in vampire terms.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 pm
Gothic Muffin of Doom
The Spirit of Vengeance

Does he sparkle?
I like Van Helsing by the way, it was hialrious, but I agree it was shitty in vampire terms.
By all means. I personally love the Ghost Rider movie(at least the extended cut), but I do recognize it as a terrible movie.
Personally, I always fall asleep shortly after the first fight against the gypsy girl's brother.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Moira 200

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 pm
lol, Van Helsing......go go gadget arms! The only thing I truly liked about that movie was the psudo steampunk weapons and gadgets. Switchblade cross anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm
Keevan Draco
lol, Van Helsing......go go gadget arms! The only thing I truly liked about that movie was the psudo steampunk weapons and gadgets. Switchblade cross anyone?
I'll give ya that. A lot of the weaponry was pretty badass.
But the main thing I liked about the movie was Kate Beckinsale in the sexy gypsy getup.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Moira 200

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance
Keevan Draco
But the main thing I liked about the movie was Kate Beckinsale in the sexy gypsy getup.

The weapons were really nice, and Kate Beckinsale was a plus.
By the way I didn't know that this movie didn't fall in the humor category. (We lost Marishka! *wheepwheep*)

Nice how this conversation turned interesting, No one is talking about Don Henrie anymore.

This proves my point smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 am
Gothic Muffin of Doom
The Spirit of Vengeance
Keevan Draco

The weapons were really nice, and Kate Beckinsale was a plus.
By the way I didn't know that this movie didn't fall in the humor category. (We lost Marishka! *wheepwheep*)

Nice how this conversation turned interesting, No one is talking about Don Henrie anymore.

This proves my point smile
Well honestly, think about it. Do you really wanna waste anymore breath on douchebags like that than you need to?

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Moira 200

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Hmmm.... Not really 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 pm
Vampiria had more presence than don henrie, and her most famous role was a silent part in "plan 9 from outer space" by ed wood.....

Elviria had more presence than don henrie, and she wasn't even a vampire...

(lol...i could go on, and on, and on.....it's too much fun.)  

Keevan Draco

Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff