Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
I figure a good sum of you don't care... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG!
  +
View Results

OMGiggless

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 pm
Well, my account is undergoing investigation SO i figure ill be banned for either Botting or Vulgur language. Which, ive only done the second one.

Why i think its botting is because im a homeschooled 14 year old who has no life and has been on gaia since 04. (Not on this account of course).

I have been banned before for botting, cause again, i have no life, and im on the computer like 24/7.

SOOOOOOOooooo im making a mule and i would enjoy if the captain, or vice captian, would add me. ^_^

I will post my mule account soon.~

Ohh, and if i get banned, ill post it on my mule, and if i don't get banned ill post it on this account.

Although, don't you have someway of making it so you get your stuff back and everything if you were banned unfairly?
Do they have someway to fix it? And try to prove yourself innocent?

Although, im not sure how you would do that if your being banned for botting. I mean, my sister knows im not smart enought to script or anything.

Idk, if you can help me, message me with any details, or on anyway i can prove myself innocent.

Thanksssss
Giggles heart

P.S.
I did, in fact, change my username, because i intend to make my mule have my old username, and if i don't get banned, im going to change my mule to this user name, and this account to ChristieGiggles.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:36 pm
Oh, if i get banned, im going to quest a kiki kitty plushie and a kottan bell. crying

Donations are will be accepted on my mule.
OH, and post that you donated, so if i don't get banned i can send it back. heart  

OMGiggless

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 am
I will try and help you as much as I can. Not sure if you can get your stuff back, but using the mule to send all your items sounds like the only way to save them. I will ask the Queen when she gets home tonight she has been here much longer than I have and knows much more about this stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:22 am
ok i have no idea what botting means so time for dictionary.com!

Bottony

Bot"ton*y, Botton'e Bot"to*n['e], a. [F. boutonn['e], fr. boutonner to bud, button.] (Her.) Having a bud or button, or a kind of trefoil, at the end; furnished with knobs or buttons.

Cross bottony (Her.), a cross having each arm terminating in three rounded lobes, forming a sort of trefoil.

bod⋅ing  

/ˈboʊdɪŋ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [boh-ding] Show IPA
Use Boding in a Sentence
See web results for Boding
See images of Boding
–noun 1. a foreboding; omen.

–adjective 2. foreboding; ominous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
bef. 1000; (n.) ME; OE bodunge announcement (see bode 1 , -ing 1 ); (adj.) bode 1 + -ing 2

Related forms:

bod⋅ing⋅ly, adverb

those were all the ones that came close sweatdrop  

himhamster

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm
Boting is when someone makes a program to post spam in random threads to make gold, or they have the program send a Pm to a lot of people requesting their username and passwords for special reasons with a name that resembles an NPC. I am sure you have got a few of them by now. Never do this, obviously if it were a Admin from Gaia they would already have your Username and would not need your Password for any reason.
DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AWAY TO ANY OF THESE BOTERS
I am sure Giggles has never done this like she said her sister knows she can't code  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 pm
King_Krishok
Boting is when someone makes a program to post spam in random threads to make gold, or they have the program send a Pm to a lot of people requesting their username and passwords for special reasons with a name that resembles an NPC. I am sure you have got a few of them by now. Never do this, obviously if it were a Admin from Gaia they would already have your Username and would not need your Password for any reason.
DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AWAY TO ANY OF THESE BOTERS
I am sure Giggles has never done this like she said her sister knows she can't code

OoOoOoOOoh i get it, thanks for explaning..... speaking of the contest when do we get those items?  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm
i will of course add you.

maybe since it keeps happening you should send gaia a letter or something....dont they have a number????  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 am
Well, what botting is is when you are getting gold when your not at the PC.
Its really complicated. But...its like, bumping and earning gold, when your not atually doing it.
So, you log in one day and have...1k, and logg in the next and have 20k?

Thats what my friend told me. Idk if its right or not.

Ive found out that everytime my accounts under investigation i get a tumor. Hillarious right?

I have to go in for an ultra sound today, im super excited! There so cool.
The tumors look like a huge black hole in my chest lol.

Anyway, thanks so much for understanding. Most people are like "You probly did it!" and im like, i don't do that kind of thing! Its so upseting because im going to lose everything ive worked for because there are crap people on gaia!

I mean, i got hacked and gaia was like "we cant help you" and im like...omg, so they get away with it but i get banned for something i didnt even do?
It just hurts me, cause ive given so much to gaia. For the past 2 years ive spent all of my birthday money on Thank you letters or Gaia Cash Cards.
Its just really dissapointing...  

OMGiggless

OMGiggless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:04 am
I got great news guys!
Mkay, well, my friend gave me a nightmare scarf in a gift, and then i send it back to him about....3-4 days later. Well, after i had sent it is when i got the message that my trading and vending pass were disabled. WELL, it just so happends that everyone hes gifted to lately has been under investigation. SO, im not going to get banned. whee I hope. >.>;;
They were just checking into his backround a little to make sure. And he hasnt done anything so i don't think he or i will get banned. 3nodding
All fingers crossed!~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 am
Mule.

lol  

Vice Captain Wuffles

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 pm
Sorry to here about the Tumor. But good to hear you probably won't get banned. You may want to trade most of the valuable stuff over to your mule anyways just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Umm, atually, when your account is under investigation, your trading pass and vending pass are disabled. Aka, you cant trade &&/or buy or sell on the MP.  

OMGiggless

OMGiggless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 am
Well, i guess i am getting banned. For something that i wouldnt have even considered.... This is the message i got;

"Hello,

Your trading pass has been disabled for trading off-site currency (such as real money) for Gaia gold, which is a violation of the Gaia Terms of Service agreement.

Aside from simply being unfair to those who legitimately work hard for their gold, these purchases have far-reaching effects on the Gaian economy as a whole, and can be extremely damaging to the gameplay experience for everyone if left unchecked.

In addition, the practice of making these types of purchases is disallowed also because it encourages more gold sellers to employ large armies of "gold bots", which continually waste Gaia's bandwidth and CPU power, making the site more expensive to run.

Thank you,
Dahlia
Gaia Online
Community & Customer Service"

Wile i was reading this i was like... are you kidding me?
Im freaking 14. Im homeschooled, i never leave the house, why in the hell would i sell items for money?

Im balling my eyes out. I can't believe this.

All the time i spent to get a 10 CL in zOMG, all the bumping i did...
Just so i could be banned for something i cant prove...
Its just so stupid...
I can't believe this...

crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 am
-lurk- emo  

OMGiggless

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 pm
I'm serious you should write them or something i'm sick of the way gaia is treating people.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff