Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother
Season 5, Episode 6: Bagpipes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 am
I apologise guildies for having forsaken you. It seems that I've recently discovered some very addicting Facebook games and it's taken me away from Gaia! But I'm still hanging in there, and back to post discussions for the new episodes. Chat away! (I haven't seen it yet, so no comment from me)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 am
i wasat a Bruce Springsteen concert and haven't seen it yet. I'll watch it tonight.  

nerdherd57

4,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

ArtGeek313

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 am
I love the way Barney and Robin avoid conflict. Barney simply leaves the room and Robin takes here clothes off. LOL rofl rofl

And when they show you the couple that has been playing "the bagpipes" was actually an elderly couple I laughed so hard. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm
ArtGeek313
I love the way Barney and Robin avoid conflict. Barney simply leaves the room and Robin takes here clothes off.0
And when they're on the ski lift and have a major fight? That was funny too smile  

twotinator

Dapper Dabbler

KiShi - Forum Helper -

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:45 am
Didn't Marshall and Lilly had a fight once in that episode? And afterward, they were the one playing the "bagpipes"? If I'm wrong, please remind me.  
HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games