Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 pm
Time for the Demons to relax. . .

The Demon Lair is much like the den but darker and more recluse.
It is because of this that it is the preferred place for Demons to frequent.
It could be called a Demon's 'Sancutary', but other kinds of wolves have been known to wander in as well.
Bats seek their refuge here, but they sleep in the deepest parts of the Lair.
Boulders are found here and there which make excellent places to sit and rest or sleep.
It is quiet aside from the dripping of water if a little bit eerie, but isn't that what makes a place more interesting?
So Demons of the pack, come sleep at the Lair.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:49 pm
Posts from old Demon's lair dating between September 05 - May 14th (2nd to last page)

- L I I L I U M -
In any other situation, Hellahi would have broken her neck on the spot. But this was different. He was tired, frustrated... This Shara was excruciatingly irritating, indeed, but...
He was tired. Lazy. And offended.
The moment her skin brushed his hand, he jerked it away, hissing through his teeth, a look of disgust curling his lips.
"b***h!"
An instant later, he struck Shara mercilessly hard across the face.
It was just a simple, brutal slap. But it made him feel better.
"Filth such as your self has no right to touch beauty such as mine!"
His anger deafened him from hearing the truth in Shara's words.
He didn't want to believe them anyway.
They couldn't possibly be true.

(( Don't get excited. ))
(( If we weren't on Gaia, he'd have killed her. ))
(( So. ))
(( Put that in your juice box and suck it. ))

-Tonwe-
She shook her head, chuckling slightly.
"Hellahi..." she said, shaking her head slightly, a red mark showing up on her face.
She shook her head once again and beautifully changed into her wolf form, walking to the closest wall she curled against it and watched him.
Her head was on her paws as she stared at him with un-blinking silver eyes.
She knew in due time he would have to believe her.
The fur on her head split and formed long black horns.
She blinked as her fur began to shed from her body, her fangs growing and leaving her fur less, her bloody skin shivered along the spine and watched Hellahi with eyelid less blackness...

- L I I L I U M -
As if in correspondance with his anger, the surrounding candles flared momentarily. He rose to a sitting position, his hair draping eerily over his face to hide his eyes. He witnessed her transformation, but was hardly amused in the least. Her prettiness would not, could not, sway him. Not when she had irritated him so.
His voice seethed through his clenched teeth, threatening in its quietness.
"I've long since grown tired of you, fae. Now, you will leave my quarters at once. I have given you warning after warning, and I'm tired of showing you such undeserved mercy."
He raised his head to meet her glassy black gaze.
"Now begone."

-Tonwe-
She lay there, unmoving. Her thin fur less tail curled around her body.
Glossy black eyes stared at him, her head on her paws, ebony three inch claws sticking from her pads.
Her breathing was visible through her body and she stood.
"Soon you will see it my way Hellahi..."
She turned and left the room, her teeth sharp and showing from her jaws.
"I ask you...find me when you feel the need..."
And with that she left, leaving heart shaped bloody footprints as the only trace she was there.

- L I I L I U M -
Hellahi hadn't watched her leave. No, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of feeling his eyes on her. He had simply sat there, still, unmoving, and rigid. Once he was certain she was gone for good, he let himself fall backward (slowly, elegantly, almost defying gravity). Moonlight from the opening in the ceiling washed over his pale skin. His hair spilled over his face and his "bed", giving him a beautifully exhausted appearance. He finally let his body relax and his eyes close.
Femmes.
Such bothers, they were.

-Tonwe-
Her bloody for slept silently in one of the black halls. The cold darkness wrapped around her, the faint smell of Hellahi was drifted around her as this was were he had walked to his chambers. She blinked softly and closed her eyes, sighing softly.
"Some day my sweet Hellahi..." she said, feeling her emotions stir as she said his name almost silently.

Mashahiko
Pakak enters the lair wandering with dark eyes. Pakak uses his invisibility to start spooking the rats until he found Shara
"Are you okay?" Pakak walks toward her.

- L I I L I U M -
(( I'm bored, my time is limited, and I RECYCLE, BITCHES.))
(( ...Wow, I don't think Shara will be bothering him this time... o.o ))
(( Just lay there and be beautiful, Hell-baby. ))
(( Just for me. X] ))

Hellahi entered, quite suddenly, his presence more (if possible) silencing and unnerving than usual. He held his head and tail low, and kept his ears back against his skull. His eyes were narrow ruby slits that stared straight ahead, and acknowledged no one's presence.
He was clearly upset about something. Though, one supposed, it shouldn't come as any sort of surprise. Good fortune hadn't smiled upon the brute in quite some time and, as of late, he was getting increasingly frustrated with his bad luck.
Almirrah had long disappeared. Tzorr was nowhere to be found. Rhaspu had abandoned him. Lauda and Djala were proving insufficient. All his misfortunes were weakening him (and, oh, how he hated weakness). And now, some mysterious fae was claiming to have shared his time in the Darkness.
His brow furrowed in a soft expression of anger, and mistrust.
The depths of his narrow, frustrated eyes churned with a dark sense of doubt.
Who did she think she was, suggesting such things?
He exhaled sharply, his anger deepening.
The next time he saw the b***h... he'd teach her a lesson she wouldn't soon forget.
He turned to his right, and entered an alternate corridor that led to one of the darker areas of the cave. It was narrow and pitch-black, and the voices of the other wolves were muffled beyond comprehension. He wove gracefully, stealthily, around low stalagmites as if the darkness hadn't hindered him in the least. Really, it hadn't.
He'd spent his whole life in shadows.
Again, he turned into another corridor. The muffled, distant conversation was now completely silenced. Everything about the passage was silent, save for the ringing in Hellahi's ears and the occasional dripping of water from the rocky ceiling. He padded on, his footfalls not disturbing the silence in the least.
It wasn't long before he reached his destination. The corridor widened into a surprisingly large circular chamber. A small hole in the ceiling sent a pool of moonlight gleaming down upon a massive, almost rectangular boulder in the center of the chamber. An organized ring of unlit candles surrounded the boulder.
The only home Hellahi knew.
It was beautifully haunting in its simplicity, and it suited its dweller quite well.
He halted, taking a moment to embrace the shadows. They enveloped him, and quickly shaped him into his considerably more comfortable human form. As the twisting, licking shadows subsided, so did the constant pains of his wolfen form. Hellahi shook out his hair and rolled his shoulders. Yes... much better.
Trying to further relax, he shoved aside his darkening thoughts and sat upon the boulder. The hole in the ceiling sent flattering rays of moonlight cascading down Hellahi's soft, pale skin. But the light was dull, as this night was cloudy, and the atmosphere needed improvements. So, as he leaned back to lay down upon the boulder, he waved an elegant hand through the air.
The candles simultaneously illuminated.
He sighed, and relaxed. He was, as usual, stunningly beautiful in his human form. His hair rested in a glossy black pool about his head. His skirt draped slightly over the side of the boulder, blending in quite deceptively with the surrounding shadows. His eyes, while dull and lifeless with exhaustion, reflected the pools of light the candles sent dancing upon the cave walls. One clawed hand lazily hung over the side of his bed-like boulder, while the other lay gently upon his bare chest. His sensuous lips were parted ever so slightly.
He almost appeared a maiden who had been stabbed in the depths of the night, and lay lifeless, staring into oblivion... but, in death, continued to maintain her exquisite beauty.
Well. He sure as hell felt dead.
And so he lay, with only the deafening silence as his companion.

Shotgun Mouthwash
The rain was pouring down in thick sheets by now, making it hard to see, let along navigate the slushy dirt road with a teenage girl in his arms. Hiiragi growled under his breath. He always had to be a hero, didn't he? He just had to stick his neck out and rescue this girl, didn't he?

Well... she was bleeding from her side fit to top Niagra Falls. And it did look like she was pregnant. That or overweight. But judging from how her stomach jumped every few minutes, odds were that the latter was the case.

The young man spotted what appeared to be a cave entrance about ten meters ahead and picked up his pace, sloshing through the blinding rain until he finally made it under the cover of the smooth stone cavern. Everything was dark. Big shock there. Hiiragi stepped forward, eyes darting back and forth in the darkness as blood and rain water dripped onto the floor where he walked.

There was someone in here. He could see their body heat up ahead. The hairs on the back of the young man's neck bristled slightly as he slowed his pace, eyeing the figure with suspicion. 'Who's up there?' he called, his deep voice echoing menacingly off of the smooth stone walls.

- L I I L I U M -
A distant voice snaked through the twisted corridors, bouncing tentatively off the damp, rocky walls.
Hellahi's eyelashes fluttered slightly as it cut through the murky black silence and reached his ears.
He didn't blink, not once, the dim candlelight sending warm flickers of orange dancing on the reflective ruby pools of his eyes.
Amidst the moisture and the cool, humid scent in the air, the demon could differentiate the distinct, unmistakable smell of blood. A lot of blood. Female blood. Though his senses were sharp, his mind was currently a muddled mess of languid apathy, and he cared little for females...
His lips pursed in the slightest display of malcontentedness... but he didn't move.
It was mostly due to his laziness, but his lack of action had much to do with his own selfishness as well. He had his own issues, and there were plenty of other demons in the cave's maze of tunnels... Also, he knew he looked too damned pretty at the moment, and it would be a shame to disturb the portrait-worthy tableau he'd created.
He remained one with the ever-changing shadows, preserving the ethereal portrayal of a dark maiden slain.
Silence prevailed, save for the slightest rush of cave-wind lightly tinkling Hellahi's loose jewelrey.
So, as such, he ignored the distant voice and whatever it had said...
...Hellahi neither knew, nor cared.

Shotgun Mouthwash
The young wolf bared his teeth slightly. He could sense, damn near smell the other. He had to have heard him. Hiiragi waws sure of it, and he wasn't moving until the other wolf in the cave acknowledged his standing.

Suddenly, Hiiragi gasped under his breath as the girl in his arms stirred ever so slightly. Her chalky pale face, which had been angelic in its stillness so far, now slowly grimaced as her eyes slowly opened. The wolf that was carrying her stopped dead and, with the utmost delicacy, gently knelt and laid her down on the cold stone floor. She took in a rattled breath, her chest slowly rising until she exhaled, a long, thin trickle of blood running from the corner of her mouth down her pale, deathly pale cheek and down to the floor.

Hiiragi let out another growl, this one of frustration. 'Hey, you!' he snarled. 'I know you hear me! Get up and help me! She's pregnant and damn close to bleeding to death!'

- L I I L I U M -
Though the distance between them was great, the urgency of the demand echoed clearly off the cave's walls...
...and Hellahi's skin grew taut over his cheekbones, his mouth twisting in distaste.
He sat up slowly, his head lowered, wispy tendrils of his obsidian tresses falling and hanging in his face with the elegance of spanish moss. He sniffed the air, considering the amount of blood therein. Once he calculated its abundance, he rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"Idiot," he mumbled through lightly clenched teeth. "If she's lost that much blood, she's as good as dead already."
But the source of the voice couldn't hear him, and the demon hadn't the enrgy or the motivation to yell.
With a long sigh, Hellahi slung his legs over the side of his stone bed and stood. He felt the shadows stir with his movement, roiling in the outskirts of his vision, watching their master, willing to move with him... and Hellahi, aarogant and used to them as he was, ignored their incessant chatter.
He moved purposefully down the stone tunnels, hips swaying with his subconscious vanity.
Malice churned in the depths of his dark, narrow eyes.
He'd help the b***h, all right... by putting her out of her damned annoying misery.
And so he advanced, metallic music and living shadows floating in his wake.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts from old Demon's Lair dating between May 14th - July 18th (last page)

Shotgun Mouthwash
The girl's blood had already begun to pool at his feet when Hiiragi stood, the sound of slight shuffling reaching his ears intertwined with... what was that? Was it shifting breeze that was whistling through the long, intricate tunnels of the cavern? No, it was too melodious. Music? Maybe. But where would music be coming from in a place like this? Was the man humming? Probably. What weird wolves were in this pack.

'Are you friend or enemy?' he called again, his vermilion eyes narrowing slightly at the approaching figure. This could be any type of wolf, human... demon... no. Hiiragi couldn't think of it being anything with malicious intentions. He hadn't fought through pounding rain and savage loner wolves just to have this poor girl die at the hands of some overdressed, over-arrogant prettyboy. No way in Hell. He'd defend this girl.

But... why? He didn't even know her name and yet here he was, standing over her nearly (and possibly already) dead carcass as if he could do a thing about it. No, fighting would only get her certain death and him possible injury. Or worse. So Hiiragi swallowed his pride, for the moment being.

[OoC]I has ta go, Lii. D; Daddeh is sending me to take a shower. I'll get back on tomorrow and reply, pwomise. I LURVES YOUUUU. : DDDDD[/OoC]

- L I I L I U M -
The inquiry snaked through the narrow tunnels, reaching Hellahi's keen ears with utmost clarity.
Despite his annoyance, the demon smiled.
That all depends on how willing you are to kiss my a**, Hellahi replied, summoning his loyal shadows in order to send his mind-voice out on the other male. He made certain that they tormented him, writhing and pulsating in the depths of his consciousness, probing and licking his innermost thoughts, physically raping his sanity.
He kept it up as he made his way through the tunnel, darkness trailing at his feet in complete and utter servility. The melodious chiming that accompanied his every movement was growing increasingly haunting. Distantly, he wondered if the male he was advancing on was the least bit intimidated.
The concept made his twisted grin expand, his teeth a flash of white against the darkness of the cave.
The mouth of the tunnel yawned before him, and soon the silhouettes of two others came into his view. There, standing, was the demanding little s**t of a male, and below... What was that? There was blood upon the air. Someone injured, perhaps a female. Yes, as he got closer, he could clearly make out the low rise of her breasts, and-
Hellahi's grin faded, and his pupils shrank amidst the deep red of his gem-like eyes.
Even his shadowy minions ceased their merciless gamboling, sharing the strong sense of shock emanating from their master.
The man who stood before him was the pure image of himself. The glossy run of thick obsidian hair, the alabaster skin smooth and flawless as new ivory, the twin ruby eyes set in his own ageless face.
It was like looking into a goddamn mirror.
Hellahi blinked in denial. It couldn't possibly be true. No, he couldn't possibly...
His surprise slowly morphed into a dark, subtle sense of anger, and the demon's fists clenched at his sides. He stood straight and still, chin tilted upward, defiantly looking down upon the mirror-man before him.
"Now just who the hell are you?"
His voice was low, rumbling dangerously in the back of his throat, the echo of a wolfish growl shadowing its undertone.
Hellahi didn't like being caught by surprise.
Not at all.

Shotgun Mouthwash
The sensation of something swirling manifested itself in Hiiragi's gut, making him clutch at his stomach and double over sightly. What in the hell was this man... demon... thing... trying to do? He hadn't attacked, or even tried to incinuate that he was going to attack. He obviously was unarmed. Why was he doing this?

******** sadist. That's what it was. Here was a rain- and blood-soaked guy trying to save a pregnant girl and he had to play the super villain. There really were some sick people in the world.

Then, as soon as it had started, it was over. The shadows, or whatever the hell these things were, ceased their torment at once, retreating from his body. Hiiragi glared up at the advancing male, vermilion eyes narrowing in disgust.

'It's none of your concern who I am,' he snarled back, readying his body to change to its lycan form if necessary. 'You have to have some healer in your pack... someone that can help her.'

[OoC]
Yes.
I'm shamelessly making an entry for Firefly.
I haven't used her in ages.
D:
[/OoC]

- L I I L I U M -
Hellahi blinked, still in strong denial of the scene before him.
He paused, considering the brute's inquiry.
Slowly, a look of disgust snaked its way upon the demon's face, his lips curled, his teeth bared ever so slightly.
He didn't realize how tense he was.
"My pack? Hah!" His voice was dour and humorless.
Perhaps out of nervous habit, Hellahi flipped his hair out of his face, only to have two wispy tendrils fall over his eyes once more.
"This cave is a place for the outcasts. You'll find no respite here. No help. No solution..."
His hungry eyes dropped to the dying (or perhaps dead) female below.
He contemplated her supple body, young, firm, helpless...
Rather abruptly, the look of disgust on his face twisted itself into a perverse sort of grin.
"...Just me."
He chuckled through his teeth, a taunting sound, meant wholly to further irritate Hiiragi.

MikaOokami
Landing in front of the cave, the young, black and red, female wolf takes a deep breath of reassurance.
Folding in her wings, Mika takes a hesitant step, and sniffs, half hoping for someone to be there, half for no one at all.
As she is breathing in, she attempts to retract her bloody, rain-soaked wings, but can't find the energy to.
I guess I will just have to wait til morning, and hope I can reverse it then.
Then, all of a sudden, she froze.
It smells like...
She pauses, and takes another sniff.
Wolves... and Humans.
And yet, there are some other smells. I guess these may not be normal wolves...

Looking behind her, she can almost clearly hear the human shouts and screams.
Then again, the wolves may be better than the mob. At least, they should be less likely to kill me...
Looking up at the foreboding, menacing cave, she takes a step, and then another, until she is completely immersed in the darkness, and the only part that you can see is the yellow, almond shaped, piercing eyes.

Tomomi Chihiro
Ears flicked back and forth, taking in all the sounds. Though, there was not much to listen to: the wind rustling up the leaves, the occasional call of a bird and the soft flapping of silk wings that belonged to the large raven flying lazily above him. The wolf looked up and watched the sleek ebon bird, it landed and preened through its feathers for a moment before staring back at the wolf with emotionless purple eyes. The brute nodded, as if some silent agreement went between them and the wolf continued to move.

These lands are truly empty...

The voice picked up in the wolf's head and the brute frowned, looking around. For the most part the raven was right.

Kra'zoa, we are most likely in the wrong place... this place holds shelter for people who did not belong...

The wolf held some truth in his words as well. The ground was scattered with dead leaves. Trees were abundant but lost their healthy brown color years ago, a ghastly white and creaked when the wind played with their branches. Bones, almost fully decomposed carcasses and skeletons of animals littered the ground here and there. The air around them was deathly still, as if something ominous was waiting for them.

You hold some truth Vantari, at least nobody will mess with you.

With that, the raven let out his call and Vantari watched him take off. The brute shook his head and he fastened his pace, going off in a nice trot. He had not traveled long before a large cave came into sight. Vantari looked it over, it certainly was not normal. The wolf felt a frown cross his maw once more and looked up, seeing trees were cleared from the opening of the cave and you could see a small portion of the sky. It was thick with clouds and as they moved west, they got darker. It promised rain and the wolf sighed, that cave would have to do. Instantly the wind picked up, ruffling up the wolf's fur and the beds on his head slightly fly up in the air and while they clashed they made a clinking noise, as if coins were being tossed. Vantari growled in annoyance and went to the side of the tree line, picking up some branches and walking up into the cave, watching the raven fly in after him. The brute took in a deep breath and he felt his hackles raise, the scent was full of old blood and the unique scent of demons.

We were right...

Vantari shook his head and laid the sticks down. "Ignis..." He murmured and a soft crackle turned into a flame. The shaman looked up as rain started to pour. He sat down, wrapping his long and thick tail around his hind legs, listening and watching.

MikaOokami
There was no sound but for the rain, and the crackling fire only twenty yards off as the wolf awoke, surprised and confused as to why there was fire.
She jumped to her feet, a snarl rising in the back of her throat, her ears facing forward aggressively, and was about to attack the enemy.
Until she realized there was no enemy.
Confused, she sat down and cocked her head to one side, as if to say, "What the hell?", without actually saying it.
The answer to her unspoken question arose as she took in a deep breath, and as soon as she knew the smell she found the reason why she suddenly woke up.
There was another wolf. Who smelled like ravens. Right there. By the fire.
He and his fire and his raven smell weren't there before.
Not able to hold it in, Mika blurts out in a suprised tone, "What the hell?".
No response. No movement or sound at all.
She takes a several strides to get a closer look, because this wolf is facing the other direction, close to her, but facing the fire.
As she gets closer she realizes that the other wolf is a he, and that his eyes are closed, and he appears to be asleep. Mika immeadiately softens her footsteps, and stands there for a moment, trying to decide upon what to do.
I wish I could sleep by his nice, warm fire... It would be far better than where I was before. She glanced over to where she had been, and that dark, windy and cold piece of cave was not all that inviting.
She glanced back to the fire.
Well...
She looked back over at the fire, and again at her previous sleeping arrangements, to thoroughly compare the two.
I hope he won't mind...
She took soft footsteps on her way to the fire, and quietly settled herself in across from the other wolf on the other side of the fire.
There was no change in expression.
It took a while for her to close her eyes, because Mika couldn't help but peek over from time to time to see if he had awoken.
He never moved an inch.
As she started to nod off, Mika thought she saw a small smile on the otherwise sleeping face of the stranger across from her, but before she could fully contemplate it, she passed into a dreamless void, and to her it was exactly what she had wanted for a long time.

Willowpelt12
Caesar was walking by. He kept his head low but his eyes kept shifting left to right as if he suspected something to attack him. He was tense and alert but he wouldn't attack without reason.

hobamoo
Storm raced up to him. Happy and alert. "Hello." She said calmly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm
reserved for later use  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out