Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm
The Den

The den is a low rock formation but in the cave is a huge cavern
dotted with comfortable, dirt sleeping spots and capable of fitting a whole pack.
Outside is a crystal clear lake filled with fish and surrounded on all sides by forest.

User Image
Den Entrance

User Image
Den Interior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 pm
Posts from old thread dating from March 10th- April 26th (2nd to last page)
Tara Lynn Carter
Later she awoke, refreshed. ok, time to go out and find some food! And so she got up and walked out of the den, deciding to explore.

Major_Expendable
"Where do you like to play, Ka? I have not yet outgrown a good tussle." Ainu bowed playfully, her tail waving. "Perhaps you will join in, Meena?" A smile spread across the younger wolf's lips. "Everyone can use some good fun. Maybe after I can help bring down something large to eat."

Free_E-3_Spirit
Meena shook her head and Ka nodded. Meena stared to walk back towards the den. Ka smiled as meena jumped and landed on ainu's back and nocked her to the ground. Ka jumped and nocked meena off of Ainu.

Major_Expendable
Ainu leapt on Meena as well, rolling the two over, then took off running in a wide circle, encouraging the others to chase her. She dodged Meena's next lunge, leaping forward at the last second. Then she turned quickly, leapt over to Ka and rolled him as well.

Free_E-3_Spirit
Meena laughed and jumped again but flew over Ainu's head and Ka was right behind Meena and nocked Ainu over "Ha!" Ka squealed.

Major_Expendable
Ainu rolled Ka once again, fluffing up his fur with a hot gust of breath, then was promptly knocked flat again by Meena. The two older wolves rolled a few feet before springing apart into ready crouches.

Free_E-3_Spirit
Meena stared Ainu down and sprang as Ainu did and they crashed into eachother in mid air and landed. Meena smiled. and Ka sat and watched the older wolves romp around.

Major_Expendable
Ainu sat back on her haunches and batted at Meena's muzzle with a wide grin, prompting another playful attack. A few rolls later and the two were laying on their sides, panting lightly and half-heartedly pawing at eachother in between spikes of laughter.

Free_E-3_Spirit
Ka squeaked "Hello" and when no one ansered him he jumped into the air and came down hard cuaseing the earth to shake. Meena sat up and stared at Ka.

Major_Expendable
"What's wrong, Ka?" Ainu's voice became serious, worried that there might be danger nearby. She pulled herself to her feet, shaking out her fur. A hazy smile alit on her features. "Or are you just feeling left out?"

Free_E-3_Spirit
Ka opened his mouth to speak but his stomache answered for him. Meena smiled and looked at Ainu. "He's hungry"

Major_Expendable
"Well, we should remedy that." Ainu scented the evening air. "It is a good time for hunting. What do you say, Meena? I like our chances against a young deer."

Free_E-3_Spirit
Meena nodded. "The forest seems like the perfect stop to find one" Meena growled softly. Ka jumped up and down making the ground shake slightly. Meena growled at Ka and he stopped jumping and flattened his ears. He backed away and stood by Ainu. "Well let's go" Meena ordered and started for the forest. Ka slinked forward and his ears went back up and he stood straighter.

Lawliet Riuzaki
Slowly Heno walks into the den. He sniffs the air. Anger, unease, fear. as usuall he senses a bad vibe rumble through the earth he slowly slips away to a small corner to rest, he pulls out a small fish off of the leaf on his bed. He slowly eats it listening to conversation, hmm deer hunt, Interesting, oh well I should rest up and with that Heno lays down to sleep but unlike the others of the pack closing his eyes was not needed. A few hours late Heno wakes up and walks out of the den.
Hmm... I'm quite hungry. He then walks out of the cave unnoticed by the sitters into the forest to hunt.

lonely_emo_doll

walks in the den swishing tail looks around **im gonna go catch something to eat

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:03 pm
Posts from old thread dating June 16th - July 18th (the last page)

Mr. Beaver
Lazer walks hastily through the forest looking for an exit. "It seems like it's been forever i've searched this forest! Is there no end?" Suddenly The sounds of laughter and fun ring in his ears. Lazer perks up his ears and pushes his tired legs to run toward the sound.

Willowpelt12
Whitemist stood by the edge of the lake. Her white fur shone silver in the moon light while her blue and brown eye darted left to right waiting for a fish to come in striking distance.

hellbreaker777
Seroim looked up at the sky as he walked over near the den. Tonight was a beautiful night, but it still was a confusing one. Ever since the one dream of him being a human, he has always strived for more knowledge on it. The brute's stomach growl with hunger, forcing his travels to a halt. Luckily, there was a lake beside him filled with scrumptious fish. The male trotted up to the edge and stared at it until he spotted a large bass. Sero leapt in to get it, but forgot that, as a wolf, you had to grab it with your maw. Sero threw his paw instead, thinking of the human way of getting it by catching it with the hands, but because he used both of his front legs to try to catch the bass, he fell into the lake. The brute sputtered and struggled to get back up, but he calmed himself down and swam back to the shore, feeling defeated. "Ugh," Sero said to himself, stomping the ground with his right front leg and swishing his tail, "I really need to remember that I am a wolf, and not a human."

Sero thought that he was talking to himself, but, unbenounced to him, there was another wolf around here. The problem was that he did not notice the femme in all of his frustration. The brute walked away from the shore and shook the water off from his fur. He lied down on the soft grass beside the den and his stomach growled once more. "Oooh..." Sero howled quietly in pain, "I am hungry..."

Willowpelt12
Whitemist caught a fish before his accident. She picked it up and brought it to him,"Here I saw you fall in,"her eyes glowed with amusement as she remembered his accident,"What were you trying to do by sticking your paws in there?"

hobamoo
Storm jumped in front of Whitemist. "Sorry." She said cautiously. She had not seen her for she was being chased by an unknown scent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:04 pm
Reserved for later uses  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:36 pm
:: Coming out of the den and stretching at the same time. She only looked around to see that she was the only one. Yawning she shook her fur and and rolled. She'd been sleep for a long time now, due to the fact her powers took so much out of her. Trotting to the lake she took a deep long drink.::  
Wolves Of The Wind

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games