Reply Marijuana Discussion
Going To the movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm
One of my favorite things to do is burn in the parking lot of the theater and then go enjoy a movie. It's one of the greatest adventures I can think of. I just saw a Christmas Carol and I saw The Final Destination and Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs like this. Anyone else enjoy this?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:04 pm
You just made me realize that I have never been to a movie high haha.  

Indie Jesus

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:28 pm
Oh you must do it! My friends and I say that seeing a 3d movie stoned is a 4d movie. I guess that sounds lamer than I thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm
Haha I get what your saying and I'm no expert on dimensions.  

Indie Jesus

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am
OMG! Yes. Thats the funnest thing ever. Its like a traditon for me and my husband to hot box the car before seeing a movie. We even smoked in the theatre once. It was a movie that had been out for ages so no one else was in the theatre and we figured why not get stoned in the theatre. lol I don't think I've been to a movie sober since I met him. And I agree on the 3D thing. Me and my best friend got super stoned and went to the Final Destination 3D movie. It was fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:02 pm
when i first saw kung fu panda, i saw it high. i didn't remember much of it, but i got a lot of laughs. when i watched it sober, it was still funny, but not to the same degree. i don't know how i would react to a more serious movie, though. i can't remember watching one of those high.  

iesl

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:09 am
Snow White Jinx
OMG! Yes. Thats the funnest thing ever. Its like a traditon for me and my husband to hot box the car before seeing a movie. We even smoked in the theatre once. It was a movie that had been out for ages so no one else was in the theatre and we figured why not get stoned in the theatre. lol I don't think I've been to a movie sober since I met him. And I agree on the 3D thing. Me and my best friend got super stoned and went to the Final Destination 3D movie. It was fun.

That was the first movie I saw high! I was mad when I finished watching it. It was so bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 am
Oh my god, you just remind me of my old days xD Going to the movies high as hell, I remember it was my friends Britteny and Madison and than some guy I forgot who, and we went to see this kiddy move, the one with the haunted house (forgot the name of the movie) but it like eats kids or something on Halloween lolol.

It is rather fun, plus the movies is right across from my home so I can easily blaze in my room than walk there.  

winter rat

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 am
UM, Monster House? I think that's the name of the movie. Anyone planning on seeing The Fourth Kind, DO NOT SEE IT WHILE STONED.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 am
I'm waiting for that Woodstock movie to come out on DVD so I can get high and watch it. ^^; (never saw it in theatres ; ^ ; )

I saw The Final Destination stoned. And that was the most brilliant movie from the series that I've encountered. And I have went to a racetrack and I thought about the movie and I was like... "this is kinda creepy >.>' ".  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items