you opinion
  rocks
  sucks
  dont have it
  gold mwahahahahahahaha
View Results

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:24 pm
Its a really good game But other then the new people no specials have been added bummer sad
still its better then number 3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:20 am
I too have Naruto GNT 4 for Gamecube, and i really like the game blaugh . I also have to agree with you Gatsuuga, i was hoping they would've added new specials for some of the characters (Kiba and Shikamaru mostly) and i also wanted to have Drunken Lee in the game too! And with the Sound 5 not being in their CS forms, i wanted to play Kimimaru without him being in his form.

But overall, i give this game a 4 out of 5, with the lack of stuff it still is a great game to play biggrin !

Imanyueru

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:44 pm
ya i guess ill just have to deal with the 9 new charaters and imporved team attack mode and moves, and stages lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:13 pm
Umm, did you import it? I haven't heard anything about a Naruto game, except for the 2 for Gamecube and 2 for GBA said to be released next year...  

nintendonerd

Splyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:27 pm
yea, i have this game. its really good but the fact of no new supers and kiba being my favourite character doesnt mix to well. well gameplay wise it is very good and i definantly recommend it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:32 pm
Not for the first time, I am reminded of how much I really want a Gamecube. . . *sigh*  

Crazy Kitten Smile

toshiko1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:58 pm
nintendonerd
Umm, did you import it? I haven't heard anything about a Naruto game, except for the 2 for Gamecube and 2 for GBA said to be released next year...
O.O Really? Thats awsome..well I guess I don't have to go buy that thing for the Gamecube. Heh..unless I am really bored of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:06 am
naruto 4 is basicly naruto 3 whit more characters and better graphics.
and 3 was basicly 2 whit more characters and better graphics.
wich was the same as one but then only better graphics

WE WANT MORE BATTLE MAPS DANMIT xp  

ninja-charles

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:58 pm
it has more maps, im pretty sure  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:13 am
I love this game... scream Im not too bothered about the new specials and non curse seal chars, but they would have been nice! Im satisfied with what I have got and my new favorite charcter is Kyuubi Naruto... He is teh RAWK! pirate
Just have to wait for 5 on the Revo! lol  

Daan Himself

Tokio Rocker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:45 pm
I really love the game except that it makes you complete sooooooo many missions to unlock characters...i'm only up to zabuza in characters unlocked....is there any way to unlock them faster? stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:33 pm
its okay, its like 3 but with more characters-most of them either being extremely cheap or just pretty lame to use (or rather i don't see people pick them.) i like the 3 on 3 battles and the team attacks which adds a little bit more strategy to the game.

i've seen the ps2 version-its kind of ehh in comparison. you get a three dimensional range and can trigger fun battle events such as: if cs2sasuke uses chidori and then kyubi naruto uses rasengan at the same time they will attack each other and you will have a button smashing fest to see who wins the attack (awesome! whee ) i think you can use the 5 sound nin without cs2 forms which is cool. big drawback though: graphics are a little "iffy" for me.

hey has anyone tried the sasukeCS2 glitch? its really funny. have 2 sasukeCS2-preferably in practice, then use the downX move at the same time and you should get two humongous fireballs that are running into eachother, slowly (and i mean slowly) descend and wont go away unless you use a animated attack(chidori) also if you jump into them you can still get burned xp awesome!  

fonbebbles

Merma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:30 am
Coowl i want that game but it isn't here yet but is it the new one of the gamecube ??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:16 pm
I like eggs!  

AndyN32792

momo`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:09 pm
dunno, don'thave gamecube. Wish I had one crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers