Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Hey What Do You Do If People Judge You For Being A Furry? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Yeah #1 i learned how to type without every letter being caps YAY ME!!!
Ok now i have a friend and he just recently came out and admitted he was a furry. but people in school are ignoring and making fun of him.Hes a really good friend and i dont wanna see him get hurt.What should I/He Do?? D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm
Well, if people are making fun of him, he should stand up to them or at least report it to a teacher. That's just discrimination right there, and it shouldn't be tolerated at all.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 pm
Lunaria Canis
Well, if people are making fun of him, he should stand up to them or at least report it to a teacher. That's just discrimination right there, and it shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Yeah but he's one of those kids that are very quiet and to themselfs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 pm
You use one of the bullies as an example and break his ******** neck in front of the entire school. then they won't dare screw with you.

..... what? *looks around like he's crazy*  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Lunaria Canis

Yeah but he's one of those kids that are very quiet and to themselfs

Then have him talk to a teacher or a counselor he can trust. Something like this shouldn't be happening in school.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 pm
I obviously don't know why he admitted to it, but if he wasn't ready to take the backlash he should have said anything.

You shouldn't really go to anybody unless they're physically attacking him.
People will make fun of people. It happens.

He should just know that letting it get to him will make them do it more.
If he's like, "Yes, I do yiff in hell. Cool story, bro", it'll get pretty boring for them.

Atlaas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm
If you don't make it a big deal, and even laugh about it yourself, people who want to get a reaction out of you will leave you alone. Plus, even if they keep teasing you, you won't care because you'll have a thicker skin. I used to be really shy & introverted in high school; when I got to college, I decided not to give a damn, and had a much better time as a result.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:53 pm
Psycho Lee
You use one of the bullies as an example and break his ******** neck in front of the entire school. then they won't dare screw with you.

xD
What's going on in yo mind??

The Guy With Condoms

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:57 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Psycho Lee

xD
What's going on in yo mind??

Bad bad things.

I also listen to too much angry heavy metal. >_>;;

I mean, that would actually work, it's also illegal, so uh, as a more legitmate answer, be friends with the guy who's being outcast, because he'll feel better knowing someone cares about him. And don't be running around announcing to the whole world you're furry. Not everyone needs to know about your hobbies, just like no one really needs to know you're gay. It's your own damn business and no one else's if you're gay or furry so just don't be obvious about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Yeah He told me first then some of his friends and it got around the school and now people are picking on him. It's none of there concern if hes a furry or not just let him live ya know? Also stuff just gets around the school very quickly it's like gossip central

The Guy With Condoms

LANth3r0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 pm
how to make a flaming flamer:
1 get hairspray
2 get lighter
3 hold lighter in front of hairspray and light
4 spray hairspray towards the IRL troll
5 don't drop the soap  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 pm
What d'you mean, what do you do?

You don't do anything. There's nothing you should want to do about it. Honestly, if getting your a** kicked is worth having furry pride, then you're doing it wrong and need to stop.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm
CoffeeFox

You don't do anything. There's nothing you should want to do about it. Honestly, if getting your a** kicked is worth having furry pride, then you're doing it wrong and need to stop.[/quote

yes theres that or ignore them....if that don't hit them with this - gives you frozen halloween candy-

me and my mom trow frozen candy at trick or treater lol is so much fun...my grandma was the one to do it first...and yes we are the mean kind people down the street who would probably run you over if you don't move out o the way mhuajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm
CoffeeFox

You don't do anything. There's nothing you should want to do about it. Honestly, if getting your a** kicked is worth having furry pride, then you're doing it wrong and need to stop.

It depends.

If you didn't do anything and they're making fun of you or they kick your a**.

Then your not at fault they are.

oh and by the way

what you said in here was completely wrong made zero sense and made me want to light my screen on fire.

burning_eyes  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 am
CoffeeFox

I agree. It's one thing to have a hobby you enjoy, even if others don't; it's quite another to consider yourself a "martyr" because of that hobby.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff