Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Silly Gaia.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia can suck at times, yes?
Yes.
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

eatingchinchillas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 am
I wanted to post a topic on this due to the inactivity problem, see if this helps. <3

I gave Gaia MY hacking report 2 years ago, I lost what would only be like 1 mil at the time. Now it's like 5 mil almost. Gaia still has not gotten to my hacking report, and every time I try to talk to a mod about it they tell me to wait my turn. I am completely befuddled because they are getting to people that submitted their report WAY after me. It's annoying. I think Gaia just doesn't want me to get my hands on my old items. Those greedy bastards. I was on 4eva.a.princess and Gaia was nice to that account. ;P

Recently, I had an account named iPockii. I got banned because I helped some chick with their homework and she tipped me. I did not require the payment period, it was a tip. No where in TOS does it say I can't get tipped, which is dumb. It only says I can't MAKE her pay me, I still got permabanned. On an account that is probably worth 3 mil now.

Gaia has taken 8 mil form me, they are probably mad because I know how to get rich, QUICK. Stupid Gaia, but I can't seem to leave, because I love this site. It's addicting. Damn.

Has something like this happened to you? Is Gaia cheating you out?

Go to my donation threads here:
Donation thread. <3 (In guild)
Will make one outside of guild later. <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 pm
I've been lucky and haven't had the experience of being banned or hacked. I think it's lame when they ban people for silly reasons and then do nothing about the scammers spamming hoax sites >w< Haven't fallen for any of their tricks~ Scammers are getting smarter though with the way they do things.. I probably have as much as your first account if I sold my items.. I'd be sad if I lost it all like you did >w< Hope they help you out soon~  

Saekoi
Crew

himhamster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm
yea, i got my deaths whisper and my grunny stolen and i sent them an e-mail and they said nothing stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm
dmm0990
By now... prob a 25mil account..
ENUF SAID. ;w;

Null the Reaver

eatingchinchillas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:38 pm
Booooo;;;
I'm sorry yo.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm
i haven't had that happen.....yet. gaia is trying really hard to though. they don't help anyone get anything back. they don't care they are getting paid and thats all that matters.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:07 pm
that's never happened to me before,
i have been banned for unfair reasons though. i've been on gaia since '04 and several of my accounts have gotten shat on.
=]
but now i have new account.
maybe you should save what you have left on a mule account.

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games