Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So,...are you going to reply?
  ...no comment
View Results

.Tammi Chan.

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:37 am
now reply and put in what your fav movie is... mine is and has always been a tie for Edward Sizzorhands and the Nightmare Before christmas ^^((oh and i am new))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:44 am
Welcome!

My favorite movie is Lost In Translation.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:45 am
The 10th Kingdom  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:00 pm
The nightmare before christmas
Rocky horror picture show (almost only for the time warp)  

Dearest Darling`

~[Bleeding Mascara~]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 pm
Hmmm I dont have a favorate, but there is a movie coming out called memoirs of a geisha, i really want to see that when it comes out...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:27 pm
The Mummy and Phantom of the Opera.  

c h r n o

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:17 pm
Science Fiction Adventure
"The Crow" is number one on my list.

Comedy
"The 40 Year Old Virgion" that movie was just funny.

Science Fiction Commentary
"Clockwork Orange" This movie will mess with your head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:28 pm
The Rundown-Edward Scissorhands- Little Nemo-All The Harry Potter Movies- The Crow-Queen of the Damned-Interview With A Vampire heart twisted 4laugh ninja twisted  

Xoh_Emily

LittleCherryPi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:43 pm
I can't choose between Nightmare Before Christmas, Interview with a Vampire, Phantom of the Opera, or The Crow  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:06 pm
edward scissor hands  

ImWax

themagikat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:27 pm
Ignoble_Chrno
...Phantom of the Opera.

meh, the movie wasnt near as good as the musical, however it was still good.

fave is still Big Fish, but I also like The Game, The Butterfly Effect, The Crow and A Clockwork Orange.

Books... thats a different story  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:37 pm
Austin liked big fish, but Nightmare before christmas is awesome. Austin just hates that everyone thinks it's a gothic movie.  

Muted Faith9

SuperDanni

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:46 pm
Donnie Darko probably. I dunno...I'm obsessed with movies...so many to choose from.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:47 pm
Fav movies...hmm....i have lots, but the only ones i can remember right now are the resident evil and matrix movies. Oh, and pitch black.  

Tenebrion Valefor

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:01 pm
Muted Faith9
Austin liked big fish, but Nightmare before christmas is awesome. Austin just hates that everyone thinks it's a gothic movie.

Nightmare Before Christmas does reach out to the goth community with a firm hand even though it was not set out to be such a movie. Unlike its predecessor "The Corps Bride" witch was meant to have more of a goth reach but in truth will not effect the goth community in such a way "The Nightmare Before Christmas" has. The reason for this is simple.

The Nightmare Before Christmas took a time of the year that is on the norm happy, friendly, and full of good cheer and twisted it to still have these aspects but also much more. A darkness that is not normally associated with Christmas but still made it feel very welcome and and exciting. It gave a darker outlook on the holiday and showed you can be of the Halloween town and still appreciate this other holiday.

This movie will now and forever be apart of the goth community for there reasons and we will always see a very strong influence for this movie forever to come. From fashion to media its hear to stay. An even if you do not see this movie as a Goth "keystone" movie, a lot of community's do now and for many different reasons. I have only listed a few.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff