Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OCC - The World of Darth Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Any OCC discussion about the World of Darth Role Play should be put there.

You can share comments, ideas.
You can ask questions.
You can congratulate other players for their game.

Anything about WOD can be put here.

One rule: RESPECT  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm
((There should beyond a doubt be other races: Visitors (ALIENS!), Feeders (ZOMBIES!), and Rock Monsters (OH MY!)))  

Rick Valence

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm
Haha! Now that's an idea...maybe we should first role play the current races and then create an expansion pack with those 3 new races!!! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 pm
I already applied for my desired character (wow, that sounded way too formal xd ) and I honestly like that the best. But just in case it's rejected, it's got a number of controversial attributes, I want to ask a couple things.
(1) Can there be half-races?
(2) If we're human, can we control some element other than the ones you listed? Say, light and dark to be specific?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:31 pm
biggrin Good questions.
(1)In a society where everyone is encouraged to be friends with other races...surely there are babies
I, on purpose, let that grey zone and will deal about it on the case by case. smile
(2)As I said I am open to suggestion, if you show me that you can rp light or dark as elements without being a god, I like it smile

Hope that answers your questions smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 am
Gotta say, this is wonderfully fleshed out. I think I love you guys. <3

I'mma go mull over some stuff for a short while. No doubt I shall be back.  

Miss McNinja

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm
In this post, I'll address these suggestions with my own opinions, note that I am not attacking your ideas or trying to insult you in any way, shape or form. They are just questions I'd like you to ask in response.

Capt Valentine
((There should beyond a doubt be other races: Visitors (ALIENS!), Feeders (ZOMBIES!), and Rock Monsters (OH MY!)))

In any literate role play, you want to try to avoid allowing too many options and/or options that do not fit with the story itself.

Questions in response for discussion purposes:
1: Why would there be aliens in a medieval setting? It would be a contradiction to the overall storyline.
2: Zombies and Rock Monsters are typically non-sentient beings. How would a zombie or a golem have a personality? Zombies, granted, have an extremely rare variance which allows a one in a million chance "infected" will retain their consciousness and be "alive" while dead. How could one role play a golem or a zombie? And why would someone want to? Where's the appeal in a creature that cannot think for themselves?

Kagetsukiko

(1) Can there be half-races?

1: Half-races is a fun thing to toy with when they are actual races. When I say "actual races", I mean, are the werewolves and vampires a species? Or is it a condition that affects the human body (Lycanthropy/Porphyric Hemophilia aka Vampirism)?

Zulma, I think you'll need to specify *how* new vampires/werewolves come into existence. Meaning, if two vampires have a child, is it automatically a vampire? Or, if a vampire or werewolf were to cross-breed with themselves or a human while in their human forms, what weaknesses/strengths would they have to correlate with their heritage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:55 pm
Thank you for raising the question about cross-breeding and such.
I updated that subject at the end of the post on races. smile

Let me know if you have question about it.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 am
I have a question:Is the faction we choose permanent or can be changed as the game progresses?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 am
The faction is an important choice. I won't let anyone change faction every day or in the near future. However I can understand that something in the life of a character can lead it to change faction, but this would be a long difficult process and has to be coherent with the story line of the rp and of the character.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Cerberus77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 pm
I was wondering how long the Blessed, as a group, have been around. My character has a run in with some 'demon slayers' (For the lack of a better phrase) about 50 years before the current time. Would those humans be considered Blessed, or is it too soon for them?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm
The blessed have been around for a while, at least several hundreds years.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm
Oh, and another one. Is there a minimum of post we have to write per week? For now I have free time, but it may change in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm
No there isnt a number of post per week. Try to be active.
If however RL becomes really busy, let us know in the OCC thread.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:19 pm
Okay, I know this isn't exactly the right place to put it, but I was wondering. What exactly is the Sojourn of Shadow RP for? It doesn't look like anyone new can rp in it so....  
Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff