Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Tiesen Rangai

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am
Name: Tiesen Rangai
Nickname: Tysn
Height: 5 9
Division & Seat: N/A
Fighter Stance: Random
Appearance:
User Image
Accesories: Tattoo the covers halve of face and upper body (including arm)

Zanpakuto Released: Shown in picture
-Name: Dorogan (dragon)

-Spirit: Doragon

Shikai
-Shikai appearance/description: User Image

-Shikai command: "Show them the power of Earth, Doragon Anchuu.

-Shikai Ability: His blade turns into a gigantic sword and he gets armor around him,the sword has daggers attached to it like a serrated edge so that it can grab the target and not just slash it when struck. Also, in addition to this he can use the ground around him to help keep him protected,help attack,and or be used to assist.The circle near the hilt of his blade is where the power of his blade is truly released, he punches the circle and then the blade opens up and can result in him using Crusader strike or Final End.His armor how ever is what you call elemental armor,it reacts the the area he's in for example (in a rocky area spikes grow on armor and helps with hand to hand combat)

-Shikai Techniques:
Shock wave
the name gives away what it does.Rangai strikes his blade into the ground and gives out a massive shock wave stunning enemies for up to 2-10 seconds. This move how ever makes Rangai vanurable to strikes because of the time it takes to do this move.

Advanced Techniques:
Crusader strike
The blade opens up from the middle and gives out a strong blast of reitsu either blowing the enemy away or damaging the enemy by a massive amount. this move can only be used 5 times in a single battle.

End Game
Rangai lets out a flurry of slashes out at the enemy while powering the blade every time by 5% with every strike. The final strike at the end of End game is a strike that sends out the daggers on the blade at the enemy with the slash.This move is a final resort when Rangai has nothing but this left.

Bankai
-Bankai appearance/description: The armor gets blades on the whole right arm, gains 2 of the shikai blades.

-Bankai command: "Suicide,BAN KAI"

-Bankai ability: N/A (working on that)

-Bankai Techniques: N/A (that too)

Advanced Techniques: N/A (yup this one also)

-Skills: Master Swordsmen (Can pull off moves with a sword that most people cant)

-Personality: Smart, Rude, Stubborn

-Biography: N/A has no memory besides the day he became a shinigami.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 am
I dont have my Bankai thats why i put N/A plus as you can see my character's shikai is kinda a elemental type thing,but is it possible for me to become like a hybrid of arrancar and shinigami (not a vizard i mean i have both races active not shinigami and arrancar when i put on a mask)  

Lolades

Cultist

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces