Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Love Spell no more!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
  thanks
View Results

DemoniaFairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 pm
If you suspect that a friend is under a love spell, is there a way to break it, in case their is a love spell involved, but uneffect the love if it is true?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 pm
what would lead you to believe that your friend is under a spell?  

whiporwill-o

DemoniaFairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Well, from the begining he told me, along with our other firends, that he hates everything about this one girl that has been obssessed with him for quite some time. He told us he was using her to "get some". Then, out of nowhere, he moves in with her, and he tells us they are getting married, even though he told everyone not even a week before that he wasnt ready to tie the not, and wouldnt be for a long time. To this day he doesnt seem very happy about the idea.
They get into horrible/violent fights, and whenever they are together (around us anyways) he seems absolutely miserable and like he can't have a good time.
One time they came over and she seen that I had books on magic and such and she revealed to me that she too loves practicing magic, though she is more involoved with Egyptian magic than anything. So I know she believes in the type of thing, but I'm not 100% sure she would do something like that. According to the people who know her better than me, she would.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 pm
I honestly have no clue about it. Have you brought the idea up to him? Or maybe ask him why he is agreeing to this though he seems to be so miserable.

I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion of a love spell though.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 pm
agreed. there may be goings on that you are not aware of. something that may have ended in a 'shotgun wedding' type of deal. perhaps he got her pregnant and they do not wish to disclose such information, but again, no jumping to conclusions.

i am not familiar with kemetic teachings or the type of magic that egyptian recon would favor, so i can not comment on that. also i do not know your friend or your friend's intended, so i can not comment on them either. just have a nice, quite, this-is-just-between-us type of conversation with your friend. other than that i can't really see where casting another spell would benefit very much, sounds like a big mess to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 pm
sweatdrop True! I didnt even think of those other factors, only that there could be a love spell, or maybe he is embarassed to admit he's in love.

Thank you so much for the advice! It really would be better to have a discreet conversation on the subject, than to go attempt to cast a spell on a situation I dont know much about, but I don't think I will bring up my suspicion, I will just see what he has to say.  

DemoniaFairy

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm
DemoniaFairy
sweatdrop True! I didnt even think of those other factors, only that there could be a love spell, or maybe he is embarassed to admit he's in love.

Thank you so much for the advice! It really would be better to have a discreet conversation on the subject, than to go attempt to cast a spell on a situation I dont know much about, but I don't think I will bring up my suspicion, I will just see what he has to say.

it's not a problem at all and i hope everything is well for your friend. i would recommend not just walking up to him and saying, "oh, by the way i think your fiance cast a spell on you, k'bye," can't imagine it going over so well, lol. maybe go out to lunch or coffee together so you can talk without it being so 3rd degree-ish, make it casual and comfortable, but personal (and let him know that you are there for him). good luck and no worries, as my grandmother says "it'll all come out wash day". heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Well, it's possible he saw a new side to her personality, or that she is THAT good in the sack.

As far as breaking a love spell, I've heard of things like chasteberry tea being used to discourage sexual urges. Try to figure out if he's under the influence of a spell first. Try to look around his mental plane and see if he seems controlled by ANYTHING. If there's any working spells on him, they should show up and be possible to clean up.  

Orchidsandfractals

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games