Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
which special infected do you hate the most? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm
tell me which special infected you hate the most and why  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm
mine is the tank because he is the only reason i dont have the untouchables achievment  

Ninja Sparda

The Mercenary Rp

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm
tank he can incapatitate you with one concrete and can throw cars  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm
Boomer, cuz he's always throwin up and explodin on me  

1nsane0takuChan

Emilyyyy x3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Boomer , Because i HATE hordes .
Sometimes(:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:03 am
boomer cuz hoardes suck on expert  

semburu254
Crew

The Mercenary Rp

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 am
i like boomers cause its fun to knock em of edges.hunters are fun to watch but smokers are just annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:12 pm
im suprised no one has said they hate the hunter yet, they are fun but they are a real pain also  

Ninja Sparda

I W i t c h I

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 am
The hunter, with his burning trick. =w=
And the tank, but mostly because I always get stuck running backwards. ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:26 pm
the witch for some reason I can never ever cr0wn her thats the reason i have 49/50 achievements for it  

Hells Brimstone

Ninja Sparda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm
klutz from hell13
the witch for some reason I can never ever cr0wn her thats the reason i have 49/50 achievements for it

you do know how to cr0wn her right?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:24 pm
Smoker cause he strikes at a distances and since I usually have an auto I don't manage to kill him before he gets me. L4D2 however its the jockey,everytime I try to revive a teammate he gets me.  

DaveFS

Ninja Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm
DaveFS
Smoker cause he strikes at a distances and since I usually have an auto I don't manage to kill him before he gets me. L4D2 however its the jockey,everytime I try to revive a teammate he gets me.

when a smoker grabs you and you have an auto shotty you need to try and aim near his chest and shoot as fast as you can, i hear ya but every time i turn a corner in LFD2 a jokey rides me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Ninja Sparda
DaveFS

when a smoker grabs you and you have an auto shotty you need to try and aim near his chest and shoot as fast as you can, i hear ya but every time i turn a corner in LFD2 a jokey rides me

Easier said then done, meh the game prob hates me its always that way xD
As for jockey, since I have the captions on I just stop for a bit and wait for the jockey to come to us and start back pedaling while shooting him.  

DaveFS

Ninja Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm
DaveFS
Ninja Sparda
DaveFS

Easier said then done, meh the game prob hates me its always that way xD
As for jockey, since I have the captions on I just stop for a bit and wait for the jockey to come to us and start back pedaling while shooting him.

be glad you dont have my A.I. director, the only thing he seems to throw at me is tanks
i do to but im never paying attention to my surroundings cuz im more focused on the zombies beating me in the face, so the jockeys sneak up on me  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff