All the way home I'll be warm
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm
BUT ZIZZY
It's not even Thanksgiving yet!

WELL
I like to start thinking early because if I wait until too late I have no idea what I want.
And if people tell me what they want early then I have time to find the right things.
Some people are so hard to shop for.
(also, shut up. I like the Christmas season)

I was just thinking about what I want because my friend asked me.
She fell in love with a hat I have but rarely wear and told me she'd buy it from me.
I just told her to take it but I get a new hat for Christmas.
And the kind of hat that I really want.
Is a trapper hat

So I'm wondering what you guys want for Christmas?
I'm really referring to IRL but if there's something you want on Gaia then go for it.

IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
Then I don't know, I'm sorry.
What do you want for your birthday?
(If you don't have one of those then I'm really sorry)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm
lol

You could so pull off the trapper hat.

As for me....I want oil paint and a couple books are on my list as well as Transformers 2.

For my birthday I think I'm going to have my brother take me to go see the "Avatar" movie. Pretty easy gift....lol That's what I had him do every year when the LOTR movies came out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Thanks, Moon. rofl

That sounds cool.
Oil paint would be nice but I don't really know how to use paint very well.

My birthday is in May and that seems to be pretty good movie season since it's the beginning of summer blockbusters so I usually go see a movie for my birthday too. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 pm
I still have to decide. ^^"
I still kinda (very minimal) want this. But I might rather get something else like the Nook since my waccom works fine. (Only when I spill soda and destroy this like the others will I look at that more seriously. ^^)

I'm gonna look online and see if there's anything like illustration books from artists I like or stuff that I might be able to get from elsewhere. Or maybe even a new video game....I don't think anything exciting is coming out in December though..hm..

At the moment I'm mainly thinking about decorating for christmas! This year me and my sister is doing it instead of our parents so we want to make it really nice (and beat them out XD). It's gonna be fun. I saw this big penguin and i still kinda just wanna buy it to put it somewhere to surprise mom. It was even waving (pose). XD Cute! heart

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 pm
Ohhh.... That is a nice tablet.
My objection to tablets is that you can't see what you're drawing on the pad.
So if I were to ever get one I'd need one with a screen you can see.

The only video game that I know has come out lately is Left for Dead 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I don't get too much into decorating.
A waving penguin would be cute though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 am
Well my mum and dad said that provided me and my sister put our present-allowance together they'll get us a Playstation 3 biggrin
Which is awesome
Also (tee hee) my mum pointed out that it's even better because since I'm moving back home for a couple of years after uni, I'll get the most use out of it mrgreen
I suppose any spare money (of which there really won't be) will go into buying games for it to get us started smile

That said, for Christmas I'd really like 'Repo: the genetic Opera' on DVD, I'd like to finish off my DragonballZ manga collection (i think i have 6 or 8 volumes to go), and I'd love either vol 2 of 'Preacher', vol 1 of 'Spawn', 'the leauge of extraordinary gentlemen' graphic novel or vol 1 of 'hellblazer' or the 'umbrella academy'.

basically books make me happy -lol  

dragontamer363
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:36 am
For Christmas, hohohoho, I want a iphone so I can FINALLY stop lugging my phone & ipod around!
More books biggrin
And of course, lots of candies and chocolates biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:23 am
dragontamer363
Well my mum and dad said that provided me and my sister put our present-allowance together they'll get us a Playstation 3 biggrin
Which is awesome
Also (tee hee) my mum pointed out that it's even better because since I'm moving back home for a couple of years after uni, I'll get the most use out of it mrgreen
I suppose any spare money (of which there really won't be) will go into buying games for it to get us started smile

That said, for Christmas I'd really like 'Repo: the genetic Opera' on DVD, I'd like to finish off my DragonballZ manga collection (i think i have 6 or 8 volumes to go), and I'd love either vol 2 of 'Preacher', vol 1 of 'Spawn', 'the leauge of extraordinary gentlemen' graphic novel or vol 1 of 'hellblazer' or the 'umbrella academy'.

basically books make me happy -lol

That'll be fun. 3nodding
I still have yet to watch Repo but I really want to.
I usually get a bunch of books for Christmas but I never ask for them so I just get random ones. xD
I like books but unless there's one I'm dying to have then I don't ask for them.
I'm usually the one who's giving books as gifts.

Fate:
That'll be nice. O:
I'm not a huge fan of iPhones but I must agree it would be convenient to condense my music and my phone into one item.
Just warning you now, iPhones are only for AT&T and since they're smartphones the internet is like $30 a month on it.
My mom was complaining about it the other day since she got my step-dad one and found out the only difference between a smartphone and a phone that can access internet is $15, phones that access internet are only $15 a month, and that you get e-mail straight to your smartphone.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 am
Zizzykitty
Fate:
That'll be nice. O:
I'm not a huge fan of iPhones but I must agree it would be convenient to condense my music and my phone into one item.
Just warning you now, iPhones are only for AT&T and since they're smartphones the internet is like $30 a month on it.
My mom was complaining about it the other day since she got my step-dad one and found out the only difference between a smartphone and a phone that can access internet is $15, phones that access internet are only $15 a month, and that you get e-mail straight to your smartphone.

Hohoho! As the place where Im living is rather small (okay, very), the whole country is almost wired(: And for now till 2010s smthg (not very sure exact), there's free internet access biggrin As such, not much to lose. Well, until then:X  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
hmmm . . . What I want for Christams? . . . I think the only thing I really want right now is Devil May Cry.
I never really ever want much.
sweatdrop

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 am
Zizzykitty
Ohhh.... That is a nice tablet.
My objection to tablets is that you can't see what you're drawing on the pad.
So if I were to ever get one I'd need one with a screen you can see.

The only video game that I know has come out lately is Left for Dead 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I don't get too much into decorating.
A waving penguin would be cute though. 3nodding

I know!!! That's what attracted me to it. I can now SEE what I'm working on right there instead of using the wacom on my lap and looking diagnal at a screen to my slight right.

I never tried call of duty but I don't think I'd want the left for dead 2 game.
Actually just the other day I bought Left For Dead 1 and the next day I traded it in. When I went to Gamestop the guy there knows me told me I should have bought it from Gamestop and he would have returned it full price for me even though I opened it b/c he knew me!!!! >_< But since I bought it from 'the enemy' (lol) he couldn't help me but just give me $15 on a gamestop store credit. Now I know for next time.

I never got into decorating but I really want a 'christmas' feel this year. I'm gonna look around the internet for christmas songs to make on a CD too.....anyone wanna help me? sweatdrop
The penguin was cute and it was only 20.00!!! We're gonna wait until Thanksgiving pass and if we agree we'll buy that (after we get everything else we need). So if it doesn't look good with everything else we can just return it.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am
Fate-J
For Christmas, hohohoho, I want a iphone so I can FINALLY stop lugging my phone & ipod around!
More books biggrin
And of course, lots of candies and chocolates biggrin
hehe. Actually, you can do that with even a regular phone too! I have a verizon chocolate LG and I watch movies on, play music, save pics or put pics on it from the computer and more. All you need is a memory card and card reader. ^__^
(PS: When you do get your iphone (if you decide to put videos on it) and need help putting videos on it let me know. I can help you out. It took me forever to figure what I was doing wrong when I wanted to put shows on it to watch.) smile  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am
@DT
PS3?!?!
LUCKY!! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 pm
Merry Thanksgivemaseaster! rofl
What do I want? hmmmm. .
I'm not usually good at answering this question, but. . .
1. Volume 2 of Hellsing
2. Something with music. I don't care if it's an ipod or a CD player, I NEED music! gonk
3. Um. . .I don't really know what I want past gift #2. . .it's the thought that counts!

Wyvern683

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm
NERD MOMENT
I want an Alienware laptop blaugh  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items