Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Just started, help me !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black or White ?
  Black !
  White !
  Gray ?!
View Results

grubasekpl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 pm
Hi all I am very new in this game, my avatar is Planet 51 space suit for 5g from marketplace sweatdrop . My wishlist isn`t very expensive but it would help me to not look like a total new gaia player. If anyone would like to help me I would be very glad smile . For someone it can be junk for me it can be treasure 3nodding
Sorry for my english, long time I didn`t have chance to write or talk with someone in this language emo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm
grubasekpl
Hi all I am very new in this game, my avatar is Planet 51 space suit for 5g from marketplace sweatdrop . My wishlist isn`t very expensive but it would help me to not look like a total new gaia player. If anyone would like to help me I would be very glad smile . For someone it can be junk for me it can be treasure 3nodding
Sorry for my english, long time I didn`t have chance to write or talk with someone in this language emo

sure, i'll give yuo some stuff. i think its cool that you speak a different lanuage 3nodding  

suenya92

suenya92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 pm
I'm trading with you so you can give me like 1 gold and then it'll work k smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:58 pm
suenya92
I'm trading with you so you can give me like 1 gold and then it'll work k smile

Thank you for help heart  

grubasekpl

grubasekpl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 am
Thanks to suenya92 my avatar look like this so far, better then before I think rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 am
You're brand new? Yet you have very expensive fish in your tank... Ano ba? that doesn't make sense...
Not to mention asking for the spacesuit that cost 5 gold. You start out with more gold than that, couldn't you have bought that yourself? you earn more in the daily chance every day... <_<  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

grubasekpl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm
This fishes I got when i created account so don`t tell me that I bought gold or gaia cash because it isn`t true, all 8 hour when I am working in office I play Jigsaw.

I am not asking for spacesuit learn to read burning_eyes I told i wear spacesuit ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm
Welcome to Gaia ^_^  

kesari 777

Quest and Donation Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas