Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
Post your (favorite) families!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a favorite family?
  Yeah, of course!
  Nope.
  Eh, I don't really care.
  I love them all!
View Results

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Just post pictures of your favorite family/families.
Give a brief description about the members of the family,
and be sure to include the whole family!

Here is a family I created recently:

The Quinn's

This is Jacob, a handsome devil I might add. ;D
User Image

This is Lauren, Jacob's wife. They're cute together. :3
User Image

This is Jace, the oldest of three children. He has his mother's eyes, and his father's everything else.
User Image

This is Riley, one of the fraternal twins. (Sorry about the small picture.)
User Image

This is Alice, Riley's twin sister.
User Image

(I edited the pictures to make them look cooler. Don't ask where or how I got the custom content, it's not that it's a secret, I just don't feel like explaining)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 pm
awesome, my very first sim... lol i ended up making a gold digger well she didn't have that lifetime wish but she hit on anything that moved... lol  

Sweet KottonKandy

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 am
My favorite family (currently) consists of Kandy Reed and Jeff Reed(lol, accidentally changed last name to the girl's name instead of the guy's last name.)
These pics are some younger pics of them. They're married now, but this was when they were dating. ^.~*

User Image

This is Kandy. She's always finding ways to pass the time. She can't sit still for a second! She loves to work(music is her THING. yup wink )
She also likes to go to the spa! heart heart heart

Here's another pic of Kandy(her appearance is ever changing!)

User Image

Here's Jeff!(Yes, he looks this cute in real life too! biggrin )
He also has that shirt in real life! LOL
Jeff is an ASTRONAUT! :O
His curiosity sometimes gets the best of him too...when he goes exploring the mauseleum! O.o
He also wants to have a big family!
User Image

I just moved them into a big house, so they might expand their family!
Dunno yet! :p  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 pm
My favorite family has to be the Montgomery family that I have. I made this family go from completely broke to living in their costom-built dream home pretty much living the life. They even already have money saved up (no cheats, I swear!) for their son's first house. So as soon as he's of age, he can move out and start his career and life.

This is a recent family picture (literally just popped on to take it). I love doing the whole family shoots with the matching outfits. This one style is a "classic" style that I thought would be nice.

The wife/mother is named Lauren Montgomery. She's an International Super Spy. Before she even reached the full adult stage she had her lifetime wish completed. =)
She's married to her husband, Hale Montgomery, who's a Lab Tech. He wont be getting his lifetime wish completed because it was the whole "Date fifty sims" because he's flirty. He can make the sacrifice for his family. He's also almost near the top of the fishing skill (when they didn't have any money and were struggling, he fished on the weekends) with Lauren.
Their son, Lyle, is a typical boy. He's a heavy sleeper and atheltic, so far. He's going to be so successful. (I personally like heavy sleepers for kids because they sleep most of the night, and sleep for longer segments)

User Image

Aren't they all too cute? Lyle turned out with Hale's skin tone, which I think is suitable. She's currently (JUST got) pregnant with her next child. Not sure what it'll be, but we're hoping for another boy. But either or would be fine for them. Haha. Boys are just easier, in my opinion.

I adore this family. So much. They all have so distinct personalities. And the couple really do care about eachother. It's crazy how realistic their relationships are.

Darth Kosher

Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff