Submit

Crew!
<3
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:46 pm
Well, PtPP is finally looking for another member to join our crew, but please remember before even applying to become a crew member, we are looking for dedicated, active people. You should be able to help clean up the forums, make sure everyone is following all rules and getting along, answer questions, and help out with contests/events.

Post all applications using this form form and in this thread. No PM's.
Deadline: January 25th, 2010 ** Changed, given a little more time to get apps in! Hurry!
Ice and I will go through the applications at the deadline and pick whom we feel is suited.

Please feel out this form:

[b]Real Life Age:[/b] (your real age)
[b]How long have you been in this guild?:[/b] (if not sure, guess.)
[b]Your Gaia Age:[/b] (the age of your account)
[b]# of guild posts:[/b] (click 'Guild Members' and type in your username to check)
[b]# of Forum Posts:) (check from 'My Gaia' or your profile if visible.)
[b]Any experience?[/b] (If not, stated 'n/a')
[b]Write an essay explaining why you should be picked, what abilities you could offer to the guild.:[/b]
(At least 300 words, contain decent grammar (We need to be able to understand you completely. If you do not type your words out correctly, you will be automatically rejected.)

EDIT:: Now for Captions and Crew Members discuss whom may fit the spot (: All Captions and crew members: post here and discuss the people whom applied the spot. List whom you think seems more fit and explain why!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm
it says "any experience" what do you mean by that? how long have we been smoking? do we have experience with being on a guild crew?  

Obiwan katokey

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm
drunkenhomer
it says "any experience" what do you mean by that? how long have we been smoking? do we have experience with being on a guild crew?

It means with crewing, moding anything, like a thread, past guild.. something like that. If you had past jobs via Gaiaonline.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 am
Real Life Age: 20
How long have you been in this guild?: few weeks to a month?
Your Gaia Age: Current: 119 days old (but an 05 user ;] )
# of guild posts: I didn't post much..(you might now why)
# of Forum Posts: 12.82 posts per day/ 1538 posts
Any experience? Of course I do, I run a guild and affiliated with you (aren't I?)
Write an essay explaining why you should be picked, what abilities you could offer to the guild.:
To start, I'm a guild captain of the Magical Forest of Ganja. I can help you out with creating graphics. All I need is necessary information in order to process what you want on, say a banner or ad.
For starters on creating things, I just made a buddy of mine a banner;
User Image
I tend to be a very organized person and if I see anything misplaced, I put it back where it belongs.
I am a frequent poster of Gaia Online, I normally post in like the Site feedback or play bootygrab in the aquarium forums.
If anything is needed, I'll be there to help you out with things that need to be done.
I will offer you my dignity to help your guild as well as putting time with mine.
Personally, if there are any mishaps, I'm pretty tough on folks that do wrong. I'm a reporter when I see anything that goes against the TOS and has sent an application for a site moderator. I would like to keep in mind that as a "tough cookie" I'm sweet but will break your tooth if misconduct is present.
Other than that, misfit, I'll be glad to be crew for your guild. It'd be an honor and just tell me what to do and I get right on it.
mrgreen  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:16 am
Pandurz
Any experience? Of course I do, I run a guild and affiliated with you (aren't I?)
Write an essay explaining why you should be picked, what abilities you could offer to the guild.:
To start, I'm a guild captain of the Magical Forest of Ganja. I can help you out with creating graphics. All I need is necessary information in order to process what you want on, say a banner or ad.
User Image
I tend to be a very organized person and if I see anything misplaced, I put it back where it belongs.
I am a frequent poster of Gaia Online, I normally post in like the Site feedback or play bootygrab in the aquarium forums.
If anything is needed, I'll be there to help you out with things that need to be done.
I will offer you my dignity to help your guild as well as putting time with mine.
Personally, if there are any mishaps, I'm pretty tough on folks that do wrong. I'm a reporter when I see anything that goes against the TOS and has sent an application for a site moderator. I would like to keep in mind that as a "tough cookie" I'm sweet but will break your tooth if misconduct is present.
Other than that, misfit, I'll be glad to be crew for your guild. It'd be an honor and just tell me what to do and I get right on it.
mrgreen

It is my guild. But I am extremely busy with school, plus I have a job, am in my schools play, and am president of the drama club, and am also busy planning the senior prank for my school, which is harder then it seems, plus I am in newswriting so I have to write alot of articles, and short story's for creative writing.
I spend little to no time online daily.
Misfit is my very appreciated hard working vice captian. Without her this guild would not run as smoothly as it does, and I love her for it. She does run the events and comes up with a lot of great ideas, but I overlook everything before it is set in stone. But I usually don't need to, because she is amazing.
But remember it is my guild.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 am
yeah we need someone else too ice is doin his this with schoool and etc.. misfit has her stuff and im a part of the crew too but i got alot of work now cuz of the holidays you know so we need someone else to help out and keep this guild running.  

HippieKrowly

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:22 pm
Real Life Age: 19 years old.

How long have you been in this guild?: Around 6 months or more?

Your Gaia Age: 1239 days (Over 3 years)

# of guild posts: 45 posts

# of Forum Posts: 2369 posts

Any experience? I am President of the Seven Sins Guild. I have also been doing computer graphic art for over 4 years now. Went to school as East Valley Institute of Technology for Web Design and Graphic Art.

Write an essay explaining why you should be picked, what abilities you could offer to the guild.: I think I would be a great asset to your Guild. I have a guild of my own that I'm president of (currently inactive due to crew) so I already have that type of experience. I know bbcodes, html, etc. very well and I'm great at setting up forums and making them look beautiful and artistic. I strongly believe in fairness, kindness, and clean debating (in other words debates that don't offend or bash people for their beliefs). I've been doing graphic design as long as I can remember playing around with a computer. But professionally, I've been doing it about 3 years. Here is some of my work.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Also, I'm a major smoker of the ganja. I smoke at LEAST once a day and I've basically smoked out of anything you can think of and made many contraptions as well. I live in Arizona where Marijuana is considered very criminalizing. 1 seed can get you a felony out here so I know a lot about laws, marijuana usage, pros & cons, statistics, etc.

If you need a good crew member for this guild, someone with a lot to offer, that would be me. I would be happy doing anything I could for this guild because I specialize in all major jobs for forums and guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 am
Dreary Meary
Pandurz
User Image
mrgreen

It is my guild. But I am extremely busy with school, plus I have a job, am in my schools play, and am president of the drama club, and am also busy planning the senior prank for my school, which is harder then it seems, plus I am in newswriting so I have to write alot of articles, and short story's for creative writing.
I spend little to no time online daily.
Misfit is my very appreciated hard working vice captian. Without her this guild would not run as smoothly as it does, and I love her for it. She does run the events and comes up with a lot of great ideas, but I overlook everything before it is set in stone. But I usually don't need to, because she is amazing.
But remember it is my guild.

OH! OKAY! I didn't realize that! eek  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 pm
well we got 4 people so far thats good looks like people wanna join in the crew.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 am
I do! It's an awesome guild and I would really love to be apart of it. I have my own and it's pretty dead right now. I wish I could bring it to life! >.<

Maybe this might help, being part of an active crew and guild....That is if I am chosen >.>  

The Wrathful Chizuko

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:34 pm
hey well i think you would be a good addition to the crew ^^ we will see soon and cool what is your guilds name can i join? maybye i can help u bring it to life again ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 pm
HippieKrowly
hey well i think you would be a good addition to the crew ^^ we will see soon and cool what is your guilds name can i join? maybye i can help u bring it to life again ^^

I sent you a request, hope you like the guild I made. It's a work in progress but a lot has been done to the guild. Check it out ^.^  

The Wrathful Chizuko

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm
sure will just did i joined looks good  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 am
Real Life Age: 18
How long have you been in this guild?: 3-6 months maybe
Your Gaia Age: about 5 years
# of guild posts: 21
# of Forum Posts: 11041
Any experience? I'm currently a moderator at the Stoner's Corner Guild.

Let's see, I don't like being mean or confrontational, so if someone in this guild messes up or breaks the rules in anyway (intentionally or not) I can show them the error of their ways without having to jump down their throat, which would (hopefully) prevent any useless drama in this guild. However, that in no way means I’m going to be soft on repeated offenders.
Also, I have a lot of newly-found free time (especially since I moved to a new city far away from my friends), which means that I have more time to view, talk, and otherwise do my work in this guild that comes with being a mod. I’d love to help come up with ideas for stuff such as holiday events.
In addition, I’m generally a stickler for the rules. I was always the one in school who followed the rules and got annoyed when others weren‘t, so being in a position where I enforce the rules seems natural (if I do say so myself sweatdrop ). I’m also a stickler for literacy. I really hate it when people use chatspeak or just heavily neglect their grammar or spelling, so that’s another thing I’ll be looking out for as a mod.
Since I spend a pretty decent amount of time on gaia chatting, I can also help with recruiting new members. I’d like to think of myself as being pretty humble and easy to work with; I can take criticism pretty well, so if I do something wrong while being a mod, I can acknowledge it, fix it, and move on. Even though I’m already a mod at another guild, I’ll show both guilds equal time and I won’t slack off on my duties here.
Essentially my contribution to this guild will be my free time, my dedication to this guild, and my agreeable and humble attitude.  

Moral Pot

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 am
well u guys got some good experience and reasons for us to pick one of you dont worry in hm only 3 days we will pick one of you. biggrin oh wait ha only 2 day! yeah ha  
- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff