[J] Taru's SoA's- Now including PICTURES Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:50 pm

User Image

Welcome to my journal! Still under construction as I try and figure out a format that I like, but at the very least it is always updated when I get a new SoA with uncerts.

My Favorites to RP are Kafei, Anju, Dauna, Reth, & Kelie, but really if you see anyone here you'd like to RP with send me a message!
<3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 pm

User Image

Name: Dauna
Meaning: Folded leaves
Pride: Kunanda’Nakhun
Clan: Chatri
Father: Misri
Mother: Eleaith
Siblings: Kikuba, Nauva’Entula, Kipaku
Offspring: Bagha'Kali, Takeo, Kujaku, Nanami

Personality: Dauna is a young female in K'N who enjoys life to the fullest. When she isn't busy fulfilling Pride or Clan needs, she goes out on the hunt to meet other bright lions.

Being brought up so sheltered from the outside world she is very trusting of anyone on pride grounds, believing that nobody would ever have reason to do harm to her. Even if the lion doesn't have a bright coat, she always is under the assumption that they are a member of the pride unless told otherwise.

Family Images/Throwbacks: Parents: [x][x] Sibilings: [x][x][x]
Obtained: Gift from Felyn
Colorist: FM/Lith

Quote:
RP List
The Run-aways (Dauna and Kupa) A young Dauna meets an equally young- but HUGE friend. [Done]
Shades of Green (Kali & Dauna) While looking for Kupa, Dauna gets bombarded by a fellow member of her clan! [Done]
Are you here to join the Pride? (Dauna & Reth) On her first day of guard duty, Dauna tries to recruit a "Lioness" prowling the boarder, who happens to actually be a male leopard. [Done]
It'll be ok.... just this once (Dauna & Neila) Dauna helps a rogue lioness find her way back out of the jungle. [Done]
Beautiful evening for a stroll (Kohaku & Dauna) Trying to repent for falling in love with a childhood crush she met once, Dauna approaches one of the prides males to father her a litter. [Done]
Solace (Dauna Solo) Fresh from delivering her first litter of cub, Dauna reflects during the quiet of the night. [Self Paced]
Knowlage is Key (Dauna & Daughters) The girls get a talk about their future in the pride at a young age. [Done]
Mama...? (Dauna & Takeo) While walking around in the prides lands at night, Dauna meets up with one of her sons. [Done]

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:44 pm

KEILI
User Image

Name: Keili (formally known as Neila)
Meaning: Slender, pretty.
Pride: Jini-msemi Swamplands
Father: Unknown
Mother: Nyla
Siblings: None
Offspring: Koda

Personality:
OH BOY YOUR IN FOR IT NOW IF YOU GET INVOLVED WITH MISSY KEILI.
Family Images/Throwbacks: Mother: [x]
Obtained: Semi Custom for being Runner Up in V-day Poem Contest.
Colorist: Blue

Quote:
RP List

Good Riddance (Nyla & Neila) [Done]
It'll be ok.... just this once (Dauna & Neila) Neila meets a K'N Lioness to help her find her way back out of the jungle. [Done]
A challanger approches! [Done]
Not from around here (Neila x Arufu)
What are you doing here!? (Koda & Keili)

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:49 pm

KAFEI
User ImageName: Kafei
Meaning: Coffee
Pride: Ashnai'le
House: Tama
Father: Dar'tor
Mother: Aroma
Siblings: Only Cub
Offspring: None yet

History:
His parents fled the Ashnai'le pride long before he was ever born because of the prides plight. The couple settled down in a nearby pride, but held off on having cubs until they were much older. As a result, Kafei was their only born child.

Although they were comfortable in their new home, the two Tama's were incredibly proud members of Ashnai'le and continued to practice it's beliefs even in their new home.

Kafei was raised under it's theology and traditions while growing up, and knows well of Mahabala's story. He's come to the pride after his parents opend up more about the circumstances of why they left, and because although he wasn't technically born a member of the Ashnai'le, he still feels incredibly connected to the land and it's destiny.

Kafei holds the title of Lord in his pride, under the assumption that his parents were of the same rank. In truth however, his father was a hunter and his mother was a hunter turned slave after things turned sour, so technically... he's not. His parents told him to ask for that specific rank and to keep their names on the down-low so that he would be safe, knowing his simmilar markings to another Lord-ranked member that ran away with them would keep most suspicion about his true blood lines at bay. ((This is entirely OOC information ONLY and Kafei will most likely never find this out as he'll never leave the pride lands. ))

Personality:
Kafei is self reliant with a great sense of justice. He's a trustywroty individual that always delivers on his promises, no matter what it takes to achive them. .He tends to take on obligations that really don't concern him, but has a hard time saying no if asked for help. He is an able young male and feels it is his duty to help those in need. If he fails, he is incredibly hard on himself even if the result was from another indiviual's doing.

Raised as a traditional member of the pride, he's very much a gentlemen. Although it isn't what he was expecting to find when coming to the pride, Kafei has set his sights on a young lioness from the Atmaja house and hopes to court her into being his mate.

In his home pride his rank also made for some "comfy" living- as in, Kafei didn't have to go hunting much. He is not as strong as he would like to be because of this, but helping out Anju with her hunting quota is helping improve on that.

Sometimes he forgets that he is still young and rather inexperienced. The male has the mouth of a Atmaja lion at times, that have gotten him in trouble with the Ligi ranks. Kafei has no qualms about expression his views about the Shatkona's unique style of ruling over the pride, and is the one subject he has an extremely hard time keeping his cool over.

He often accuses Anju of being ignorant about how much trouble the pride is in, but Kafei himself are not fully aware of what he has gotten himself into.

Family Images/Throwbacks: None
Obtained: Feb '10 Custom Raffle

Quote:
User Image

Anju
Atmaja- Huntress
I've have met the good and the bad in Ashnai'le,
but in Anju I've found something I was never expecting
to find in these foreign lands. She is this diamond in the rough,
and now my journey to take down that tyrant Shatkona
has become all the more personal.
Current Relation- Crush

User Image

Jahi
Tama- Ligi
This lion greeted me as I came into the Ashnai'le lands.
He seemed apprehensive at first, but ended up being
a very generous host. I didn't get to ask him many questions,
but he didn't seem entirely bad or anything.
Current Relation- Neutral
lalalalalal

User Image
Kafele
Atmaja- Youth
I met Kafele while he was beating up on another cub.
After a few excuses as to why he was doing it,I gave him
one of my pusdo-older brother speeches about how
you need to control your strength. Then he pounced me. Ah well.
Soon he will surely be a great ally against the Shatkona... i hope.
Current Relation- Friend
boom chica boom
chikaboomboomboomb
booooom

User Image

Cucco
Atmaja by association
Ugh this bird. I respect her a great deal for protecting
Anju, but she makes things difficult. The first time we met
she attacked me (sense a theme?) thinking I was a Ligi taking
advantage of Anju. We know each other much better now, and while
the attacks have.... died down some, she is still one hot headed bird.
Current Relation- Most of the time Friend

__________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order

Good is a Matter of Opinion (Kafei & Jahi)- Kafei enters the Ashnai'le lands and meets up with a strange male at the boarder who greets him into the pride. [Done]
Bad Boy! (Kafei & Kafele)- After seeing a young Atmaja beating up on a Tama cub, Kafei decides to have a little heart to heart with the feisty cub. [Done]
Only a Matter of Time (Anju & Kafei)- Kafei meets up with a young lioness in distressed. The two spend the day roaming the lands looking for her familiar, but in the process get to know each other very well. [Done]
Follow you Follow me (Anju & Kafei) The two meet up the next morning to go hunting for the pride. Kafei and Anju find out they make a pretty good team and successfully hunt down a rabbit. [Active, Self Paced]
Lines in the Sand (Kafei & Dada)- Kafei meets up with a lioness who seems enthralled with the Shatkona, but believes the Ligi are bullying him. [Inactive]
Coming to Roost (Kafei, Coaxoch & Ixcatzin)- Kafei finds two related lionesses at the boarder wanting to join the pride. Knowing the hunters number is low, he brings them in and tells them a little bit about the theology of the pride. [Done]
The Story in Your Eyes (Kafei & Kayin) After making his first solo kill in the pride lands, Kafei finds a lion willing to help him carry it back to the dens. The two speak for awhile and Kafei finds out the stranger is a Ligi. He finds himself having conflicted thoughts about if it's possible for there to be a "good" Ligi under Sahen's rule. [Active, Steady]
Unraveling (Kafei & Saengdao) Kafei has a run in unknowingly with the head of the Atmaja house. [Active, Steady]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 pm

User Image

Name: Anju
Meaning: Shine
Pride: Ashnai'le
House: Atmaja
Father: Tortus
Mother: Ashia(for far into the future: meaning hope)
Siblings: Uknown
Offspring: None yet

History:
She is an original member of the pride. Born, raised, and have never stepped foot outside of it's lands. Her father died when she was very young, but she lost her mother more recently. Both casualties of the current Shatkona's rule, however in both cases she was lied to about what caused their death. When she was young she was told that her father died suddenly of an illness, and the Ligi that informed her of her mothers death credited to a hunting trip gone bad.

Anju is one of the few still ignorant to the plight of the pride. Up until her death, her mother did everything she could to hide the corruption and true horrors that had been going on around her daughter. Although it was done with the best of intentions, Anju now thinks Sahen has done a great job keeping the peace, along with the Ligi members. While she has heard horror stories from other pride members, Anju has a hard time believing them.

Personality:
A very sweet lioness, just... forgetful. Anju has a hard time remembering faces, so she treat anyone she comes in contact with as if she's met them before, just encase she has. Naturally the lioness is very nurturing and loves taking care of anything smaller than her. She dreams of having a large family someday.

The Atmaja is usually loyal to her beliefs, but isn't very observant and doesn't ask many questions. As a result she is easily manipulated.

She's just reached adulthood, roughly around the same age as Kafei. She's a huntress, but often neglects her duties. Anju's friends have told her that doing so will get her in trouble, but she isn't very worried since she's been able to get away with it so far.

Familiar: Cucco
Obtained: July customs
Colorist: Lith

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order

Trick of the Tail (Anju & Junko) Anju and Junko get to know each other on the Recommendation of their parents. It doesn't go so well, and the two become separated during a game of chase. [Done]
Dance of the Puppets (Anju & Dada) The Atmaja still grieving for her mother and coming to terms with the departure of her cousin soon after, Anju stumbles upon a lioness who hates Ligi. [Active, Slow]
Second Nature?(Anju & Jabari & Cucco) Anju is confronted by a Ligi about her hunting habbits. [Done]
Only a Matter of Time (Anju & Kafei)- Anju meets up with a Tama lion while in distressed. The two spend the day roaming the lands looking for her familiar, but in the process get to know each other very well. [Done]
Follow you Follow me (Anju & Kafei) The two meet up the next morning to go hunting for the pride. Kafei and Anju find out they make a pretty good team and successfully hunt down a rabbit. [Active, Self Paced]
Lessons Learned (Anju & Ibis) Coming back empty handed once again at the end of the day from a hunt, Anju meets up with the head huntress for the Atmaja house, Ibis and explains herself. [Active, Steady]

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

User Image
Name: Yhina
Pride: Suka'Fumo
Father: Kagiso
Mother: Sanifu'zumi
Siblings: Hakuran, Jasiri'moyo, Viva'sakiti,
Ubawa, Madiha Zaina, Kantayeni, Dai'zee
Offspring: None

Personality:
Coming from a big litter she always have family of some kind around, be it siblings, her parents, or other pride members as she's growing up. Luckily, she is quiet the social bug and absolutely loves and thrives off the company. Interestingly enough it's when the cub gets a moment to herself she has problems, with no idea how to deal with just being alone.

The purple lioness loves rumors, and takes it upon herself to spread the latest gossip around the litter, and later in life the whole of the pride. She also doesn't know how to keep a secrete, eager to spill her guts about subjects that where told to her in confidence. Both are not done maliciously; simply bad habits, possibly the consequence of having so many siblings secretes to keep track of.

Despite some of her downfalls, she really does have a great sense of loyalty to her family and the upper class lifestyle. And as she grows older, She would love nothing more than to follow in the footsteps of her mother and work for the royal court. Though she is ignorant to just how difficult a task that is to achieve, and is most likely than not going to be in for a rude awakening when she comes of age.

Image: Juvi cert - Juvi Uncert - Cub Stage
Family Images/Throwbacks: Parents- [x][x] Sibilings- [x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
Obtained: May '10 Custom-in

Quote:
RP List

Curious (Yhina & Citro) A newcomer to the pride gets cornered by a nosy noble. [Self Paced]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm

JIN
User Image

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm

INCHI
User Image
[x]
Name: Inchi
Meaning: Inch... D:
Pride: Ela!
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Mate: maybeh

History:
Inchi feels he is simply not cut out for the often lonely, isolated, and dangerous life of a rogue lion. He has finally decided to try and seek out a pride for a more permanent home, and stumbled upon Ele'wadiyi. Intrigued by it's unusual cultural customs, it's more traditional family views, and the perk of being not only apart of the pride- but a clan as well, has motivated him to prove himself so he can become a full-fledged member.

Personality:
For the most part Inchi is a rather mellow lion, but living as a rogue has made him very confident in his hunting skills. It has also sharpened his fighting skills for when he has needed to use them.

Uncerted Image:Old Lines Uncert - New Lines Uncerts
Family Images/Throwbacks: None known.
Obtained: Christmas of '05 I believe.
Colorist: Meep

RP List
Untitled- Inchi & Pio
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 pm

User ImageName: Nisha Kidudushi
Meaning: Night
Pride: Ele
Clan Earth
Father: Helaku
Mother: Awinita Kidudushi
Siblings:

Personality:
A very energetic and fun-loving lioness. She's a tomboy through and through, and isn't afraid to get her paws dirty if it means her efforts will be rewarded with something interesting.

She is very intrigued with the world around here and the creatures in it. While she has plenty of lion friends, she greatly enjoys interacting with other species such as birds, reptiles, and smaller mammals. She's also a collector and always keeping an eye out for unique findings, Flowers and rocks especially ranking high in value in her eyes.

When she's older, her hobbies may get her into some sticky situations. She'll go to any length to fulfill her curious tendencies, and her encounter with so many friendly creatures has also left her with a false sense of security about other animal's temperaments in general.

When she isn't exploring or spending time with her family, she can be found resting on her favorite nap spot (a large bolder) taking in the sun.

Uncerted Image: Cub Uncert -cub cert - Juvi cert
Family Images/Throwbacks:
Obtained: July Custom-in
Colorist: Nerp

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am

Issut
User Image

Images
Pup Uncert -Juvi Uncert

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:46 pm

User ImageName: Nyla
Meaning: One who succeeds
Pride: U'W
Pad: Etana
Father: None
Mother: None
Siblings: 3 pending (don't ask xD; )
Offspring: Neila (Swampie name: Keili)

Personality:
xxxxxx

Uncerted Image: Adult Uncert
Family Images/Throwbacks: Siblings: [x] [x] [x]
Obtained: September '10 Crack Parings.
Colorist: Dusty

Quote:
RP List

Good Riddance (Nyla & Neila) [Done]
A New Beginning (Etana x Nyla)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 pm

User Image

User Image

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm

SOL
User Image

Name: Sol
Meaning: Prayed for; peace.
Pride: Rogue
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Mate: Single

History: -
Personality: -
Uncerted Image Adult Uncerted
Obtained: Semi-Custom for Entering a contest for a God.
Colorist: Kire

RP List
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas