Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
No More Heroes comes to Xbox and Playstation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 pm
Check it out http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3881-No-More-Heroes-Xbox-360-Port-on-the-Way.html  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm
And the Wii's value goes further down.  

Raike99

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:05 pm
I'll probably be gameflying this. I've always wanted to play No More Heroes, but then I'd have to play my Wii. Honestly the only Wii I play is Brawl+, and that's on my friends' Wiis.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 pm
Looking at the screenshots, I can't tell the difference other than a few lighting details. I'm still just gonna wait for No More Heroes 2 on the Wii though. Played the Hell out of the first one, so really no reason to wait thast much longer for the 360 port.  

Haratio TaFotter

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:27 am
There is a big difference :O Its in HD!!! xD

This is definately a must get, I bought this for my gf for the wii and she loved it. I played the first fight and I would love to play it, but I just can't get into it. Probably because there is no achievements and that I am used to pretty graphics xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:39 am
well there goes one of the last wii exclusive games keeping it afloat if this is a real game  

Transformed Empress Sarah

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm
S-okuru the vampire
well there goes one of the last wii exclusive games keeping it afloat if this is a real game

no more heroes is not keeping he wii financially afloat. If the other systems ever develop something like wii sports effectively, I'd be worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:16 pm
Tron714
There is a big difference :O Its in HD!!! xD

This is definately a must get, I bought this for my gf for the wii and she loved it. I played the first fight and I would love to play it, but I just can't get into it. Probably because there is no achievements and that I am used to pretty graphics xP

I just can't tell the difference between standard definition and HD when it comes to cell-shaded games lol. I've played Borderlands on my old TV at home and on my dorm's HDTV, and the black outlines only look a little sharper on the HDTV. That is unless there's something I'm missing....my eyesight isn't so great.  

Haratio TaFotter

Niaxus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:20 pm
in my personal opinion...i wish all games were multi-platformed...it would give fanboys/girls a little less to b***h about  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 pm
And it would completely force the industry to merge into one console, which, while initially appealing is in the long run a terrible idea.  

nitnit
Captain

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces