Submit

Legal Bud
  Good
  Bad
  Don't know
View Results

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 am
So, I've been thinking about ordering some legal bud from legalbuds.com.
I've already read lots of mixed reviews and such (including the huge fine print section on that site,) but I want to see what you guys have to say about it.

Have you tried it/do you know someone who has? Did you like it? Do you think it's just a waste of time and money or is it worth a try?

I understand that it's not a substitute for marijuana, and with it being so cheap, I'm not sure if it's actually worth it. I've tried other herbal blends like Mojo, which is great, but is pretty costly. I'm just wondering if the legal buds have a decent affect or not.

Thanks for your input.
(Also, this is my first time posting here. whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm
I've never tried it either and I've always wonder how they were, if they even got you high, how they taste and all that jazz. But it always seems fishy to me, so I would never even bother with it. xd  

winter rat

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Yeah, I'm still kind of on the fence about it. The first thing that caught my attention about it was the price...hella cheap! (which might not be a bad thing) but half of the comments I've read say it's just bullshit, it just gives you a headache (now that I think about it, the problem could be they just smoked too much of it. I know that happens to me sometimes with weed,) while the other half are saying it's awesome and they felt amazing. So I'm still not certain, but after reading some more into the herbs that are listed in the legal bud, and reading the affects from the herbs, I'm really thinking about trying a half of their #1 seller. Just to try it out. It'll either be awesome or suck, but either way, I'll have to smoke it, and maybe it'll help me to quit smoking cigs. xD And I'm sure it'd at least be tolerable mixed with some weed if it came to that. (Though I'd have to wait a few weeks to get a bag of weed after blowing it on the failbud, xC lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 pm
buy only a little and try it out lol. idk not sure i dont trust that stuff cus when i would read high times the bud looked funky like it was spices or something put together lol.  

red rabbiit

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 am
That's actually what it is... Kind of. Just like you can buy Mojo in the little tins, it's just a mix of herbs, but they take the mix of herbs and form it into a bud shape... o.O Or something like that. xD I know that's kinda weird...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Never tried it. I'm sort of iffy on it, though. Not sure about it.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 am
na i dont think ill try it im just stickin with the real good stuff ^^ shrooms!!! i love you!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 am
Sounds sketch I dunno I dont think I would try it.
If you do make sure you dont get a placebo high and tell me how it is I'm curious.  

Indie Jesus

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 am
HippieKrowly
na i dont think ill try it im just stickin with the real good stuff ^^ shrooms!!! i love you!!!!

sounds like someone jsut did some shrooms lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm
I've heard of but never tried it. I wanted to order some to try but my husbands friend(who has never tried it either) told me it was pretty much weed with no THC and the only purpose he could think of for it would be to smoke it if you were trying to quit smoking pot because you'd still be smoking, you just wouldn't be getting all the nice THC effects.
I have tried a few other forms of weed replacers. I was in Germany a couple months ago and had no pot connection but my husbands friends who have been out there for a bit introduced me to a form of legal smoking. There was a store in the mall kinda like a Spencers type store and they sold a few different bags of stuff called Spice, King B, Smoke, Bull and Amazonas. They were all different brands of different herbs and such mixed togather and sold as "incense". Aparently you can find all these same brands in smoke shops areound the US but I have yet to come across any, although I havn't really been looking for it. The Spice stuff looks kinda like a broken up fluffy purple bud and got me pretty high, closest to a weed high I found, but didn't last all too long and if you take too big of a hit your lungs feel like they are going to burst. I didn't get to try the Smoke but heard it was ok. King B wasn't too bad but I would either get too high or not high enough and it was hard to find a happy medium, but again it didn't last as long as a true weed high. Bull is an appropriate name for that one, it was just crap, no high at all. And the Amazonas was almsot just as craptastic as the Bull, it made my body feel weird and the high was super intense at first, I didn't like it, but as with all the others it didn't last long. This one was the shortest high lasting only about 15 minutes. (if you want an idea of what I'm talking about this website sells different types of the "incense" as they call it)
Anyway, sorry for the novel, but if you happen to order some of the legal bud please be sure to let us know how it is, I know I'm curious about it.  

Snow White Jinx

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 pm
Snow, the Herb Import Co. sells those 'incense' blends that you're talking about. That's what Mojo is and it's what my fiance started smoking when he quit pot. They stopped selling Spice though, because apparently it was so strong, it's now banned. They found illegal substance in it or something like that. But Mojo is pretty nice. It really is a different kind of high. But it sucks that the high is only like 20mins-1hr.
And actually, the legal bud is a tobacco alternative. That's what it says in the fine print. It's funny though that in most of the blends, one of the herbs listed is nicknamed 'Little Marijuana.'

I'm actually surprised no one has said they've tried it yet! I'm pretty sure I'm going to order some next month or the month after, as soon as I have some money to spare. I'll definitely let you guys know what happens. I know I want to not smoke for awhile before I get it, that way I can feel the affects better (if any.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 am
-Pinky- -Boy-
Snow, the Herb Import Co. sells those 'incense' blends that you're talking about. That's what Mojo is and it's what my fiance started smoking when he quit pot. They stopped selling Spice though, because apparently it was so strong, it's now banned. They found illegal substance in it or something like that. But Mojo is pretty nice. It really is a different kind of high. But it sucks that the high is only like 20mins-1hr.
And actually, the legal bud is a tobacco alternative. That's what it says in the fine print. It's funny though that in most of the blends, one of the herbs listed is nicknamed 'Little Marijuana.'

I'm actually surprised no one has said they've tried it yet! I'm pretty sure I'm going to order some next month or the month after, as soon as I have some money to spare. I'll definitely let you guys know what happens. I know I want to not smoke for awhile before I get it, that way I can feel the affects better (if any.)

It was banned because it has a synthetic cannabinoid in it. My husband has also taken up smoking those types of things since he quit pot last year. They havn't banned Spice in Germany yet, my husband was still out there and buying it at the local mall up until 3 days ago when he left. But it is more expensive than any other brand they sell out there because of its high potency. Although many other blends have been banned from there. From what I was told by the local smokers out there every few months one gets banned and a new blend pops up in its place almost instantly. Spice is one of the few that has been around for a while out there. Until I went out to Germany myself I had never even heard of these "incense" blends. I guese the blends are almost as popular as weed out there because they are so easy to come across and you can just go into your local mall or novelty shop and find them no problem.  

Snow White Jinx

Sexually extracted Jizm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm
In my experience, if it claims to be legal bud, it won't have any effects, just use it as a tobacco alternative.

However, there are smoking blends which do have effects, such as spice, mojo, and neder Blends. You can see most of them on THIS website, but it's based in the UK.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:01 pm
I've never tried any of them, but I've looked them up before. They seem iffy.  

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas