Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm
*bella slowly opens the door to her chambers she gently takes a peak in side it is perfect it has black walls with blue symbols on the walls a basket of candles lay on the bed along with many unsual ingredients on a table are beakers test tubes and burners a desk with drawers lead next to a empty book shelf she looks at the bed it is blood red she fingers the blankets in her hands silk she looks a cross the room she sees a door she opens it it leads into another room she then relizes she has a double chamber she will end up with a room mate she wonders who be her room mate she clozes the door she puts her clothes in the wardrobe when she is done she puts her laptop the candles and unsual ingredients on the desk she changes in to her white flowing dress she opens a pet carrier out comes a small puppy its eyes are red its fur is snow white just like her dress she puts the puppy on the bed and pets it till she falls asleep waiting to meet her room mate* * the door opens she wakes up alert who could it be  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm
*it's no one just the wind* "ferval wasn't like this but of course people were slaves in ferval curse my father why must he imprison his people i came here cause i was told this place was great free but i'm only here till the moon shines on the clock tower then i will return make my Luna wish to free everyone then i shall return here knowing ferval is free and continue my vampire life"  

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items