Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Series Guild

Back to Guilds

This is an awesome guild! We have fun here! plus we are all Twilight Lovers here so you won't regret joining! :) 

Tags: Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Vampires, Roleplay 

Reply Twilight Series Guild
Who saw New Moon? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harajuku_ninja_girl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:06 am
Who saw New Moon? I did! Jacob was soooooooooooooo hot and then the end was this.

"Bella, Marry me." Edward said.
Bella just stared at him in shock.

Then Blank! It was soooo cool and the pack was huge!

Post your comments here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm
omg i saw new moon and i loved it. but i wish they would have made the neding a bit more longer not ending like they did. now i cant wait for eclipse. it gogin to be good. all i got to say for the wolfs is in each book there is more wolfs. it gets good.  

The Amazing Middy

6,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Who didn't go see New Moon?! It was amazing. I wish that they showed a little more of the book in it, but it had more of the book in it then Twilight did. What I wish that they had in it was the flashback of Edward's parents. It would have been wonderful to see that. I also can't wait for Eclipse. It will be amazing to see how they work it out smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 pm
I was the first one in line to watch it!!! But to me, when i read New moon, the break up was more intense. Like, i started balling my eyes out!! It was different on screen but still very good!!! I wanted to hear Jacob howl in the end that would have cool too!!! Anyways, New moon was AWESOME!!!!! So far i've already gone to watch it like 8 times? hahahaha Oh well!  

Goddess_o_Lightning

sporty_22_lefty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:06 am
I saw New Moon and it was awsome!! Jacob was so hot! I want to go see it again. I wish that they would of had the back stories for the characters in both movies. Can't wait for Eclispe  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:42 pm
I saw the first airing of the day smile Not including the midnight showing . . . So yea, I went the day it came out at Noon - my school got out at 11:35 4laugh - and now I'm seeing it again for a friends b-day Friday!!! Tehe. She hasn't seen it yet, but I and the other person she's taking has, so... wink

I really liked it more than Twilight, but the slow motion scenes started to get on my nerves. It's like "MOVE ON ALREADY! I GET WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Yea, but I'm not that stupid to actually complaint so hugely.

I'm just sad that Jasper only had two lines. sad Both were funny though xd

Okay, I have to admit, I was denying it for awhile for some reason, but Jake is sooooo HOT! lmao, I never wanted to like Jacob for some reason . . . I'm devoted to Jasper heart Maybe that's why... Tehe.

Can't wait for Eclipse. It's suppose to be a lot darker - due to David Slade being the director - because their at war. Like in the first two, it was revolved around Bella's love for Edward and - New Moon wise - Jacob. Now that's not the entity of importance. SO EXCITED!!!!  

iTz_JeNii

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hale_Girly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:15 pm
my parents won't let me go watch it anymore gonk they said four times was enough! clearly they dont understand!!!! i want to see it's awesomeness again!!!!

though jasper needed more lines. he is so amazing he just NEEDS them!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm
i am soo mad. the theater in my town does not get the movie until next week. but my friend went to it in Theif River, and she said that it was actually better than the first one, and that she loved it. i still cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!  

Andantri

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xxwhite_asian_girlxx
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:11 pm
i loved it! it waz sooo good! i think the ending could've been better but,some ppl like the end.but over all it waz phenomenal  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm
i saw new moom i was mad whaen they cut it off at the end  

XxshadowfoxX9745

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

vampirethatisnotintoyou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm
i saw it. jasper was funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm
yeah,jasper waz hilarious.  

xxwhite_asian_girlxx
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 am
bella: jasper, no fair w/ the emotion control thing
jasper: sorry bella...happy...
(bella stares)
jasper:nvr mind....
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:44 pm
no no no no no no no no no no no! this was the ending:
"Ok, i'll stay, but only if you do one thing for me." edward said. then there was this long pointless pause "Bella, marry me."
then it ended whee sorry, i just watched the movie for the seventh time, so i just wanted to say that.
but holy crap! the wolves were friggin huge!!!! and when jacob jumped 20 feet in the air over bella's head! omg, so amazing!  

dascenzo

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:38 pm
Me and my friend (SmexyAngelina) are going to go see it on Monday!! I can't wait!! It is going to be amazing... Again. haha  
Twilight Series Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff