Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 am
Intro~

Welcome to the Pokemon Gijinka Tournament!

User Image

Contents
1. Gijinka explanation
2. Story
3. Rules
4. Profiles
5. Awesome List
6. Sh!t List

1. Gijinka Explanation

Pokemon Gijinka is merely Pokemon in Human form! It's that simple. I've found both pokemon battles and human fights interesting so I've decided to combine them in this awesome roleplay forum.

2. Story

The World of Gijinka has no pokemon, but instead its filled with humans who's races are based off pokemon. For example, The Charmander-Human race has all the fire abilities a Charmander would have. The way their hair is and the way they dress would resemble that of a Charmander (or not, that part's up to you).
Anywaaaay... The leaders of Gijinka World, known as the 'Legends' are having an International Survival based Tournament to see which Pokemon Gijinka race truly is the most powerful! The Winner becomes a member of the 'Legends' and get a 100,000,000 cash reward! Motivation enough for your character to enter?

Many people have enlisted to test their power, from the silliest slowpokes to the mightiest Infernapes! From the laziest Croagunks to the angriest Primeapes! Fo get out there and lets see what you got! Gotta Beat em' all! (lol horrible pun).
Outside the tournament ring a Terrible enemy has appeared after years in prison. Gyro the Giratina Gijinka. He is a former member of the Legends Council and wants revenge by becoming Global Dictator. He is currently sending his followers to the tournament to enter and win.

Competitors... Your goal is to win the tournament!!! Use anyway to win, even if it means cheating against your opponent! There are NO rules! If your plot line to success intertwines with one of the legendaries, that's perfectly fine. I love seeing the dark side of people when they strive for success! There are Two factions you may join!

One is regular, your just entering the tournament for your own cause.
The other is Gyro's followers, where you enter to win and Destroy the Legends Council from within to make your leader Gyro the dictator of the planet.

Legendaries... Our goal is to refree, test, and help find out who our next Council member will be! The Story plot is an Ancient enemy, Gyro he giratina gijinka has broken out of prison and now is sending recruits to enter the tournament. As Referee's we cannot reject an entry merely because we are suspicious of their ties with Gyro therefore we must let them run free hoping one of them doesn't win and destroy the Legends Council from within. but as the prelims testers we CAN make it a bit harder for their fight.

3. Rules

1. ToS apply of course
2. I'm saving legendary profiles for the plot characters/officials of this forum. There are first-come-first-serve openings for those who wish to be the 'Legends'.
3. You can have as many regular pokemon entries as you want.
4. If the character is to die in battle, I need an approval from the person who's character is dying
5. Semi-lit is required, please no 1337 speak.
6. Gijinka evolving?.....Still debating that one. Leaning towards yes.
7. WHAT I SAY GOES. MY WORD IS GOD.
8. Pm me your Profiles with the Title "Pokemon is the Awesome!!!"
9. For people who play as legends: please read the post on the latest 5 pages at least, in order to be caught up on the story line.
10. Competitors must first fight a Legendary when they first start, they don't have to win. It is merely to see if you can type well and can roleplay well.

4. Profiles

Profile Skeleton

[color=choose your color][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Gijinka race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (You may use a pic but use URL please. You can type out your words too.)
[b]Reason for entering:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Optional)[/color]

Profiles

Pokemon Gijinka Profiles

5. Sh!t List

Extra note: As read in the rules above, I need people to cast as the legendary pokemon Gijinka. I'm going to play as Mew, Riolu, and Jirachi. But I still need...

Arceus
Heatran
Shaymin
Dialga
Darkrai
Phione
Manaphy
Cresselia
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groundon
Jirachi
Registeel
Regice
Regirock
Regigigas
Latios
Latias
Ho-oh
Lugia
Celebi
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mew
Mewtwo
Articuno
Moltres
Giratina
and finally Zapdos

Extra 2: Here's a video I found showcasing many pokemon gijinka.
Pokemon Gijinka Examples
Extra 3: If you have trouble remembering your Character's Pokemon moves, use this website.
Pokemon Info Page

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
Reserved

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 am
Reserved

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 am
heart Open! heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 pm
"Whew!" Alex sat down on a rock and looked out over the ancient city of the Legends. He had been wandering through the fog surrounding the city for hours trying to find the gate. "I wonder what other gijinka will enter this tournament?", he wondered aloud as he rested. He was worried he might have to fight something really hard. "No!Can't worry about that now. First, I gotta get to that gate and register for the tournament." He picked up his pack and began running toward the large gate he could see.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Maxine was already filling in the application, her heart in her throat. She wondered what the battle conditions were going to be, then asked herself why a humble vulpix like herself signing up? She glanced around the room, seeing slowpokes, psyducks and other unremarkable gijinkna signing up. She finished her application, signing her name off to the chance at fame and fortune, if she was good enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:12 pm
Alex ran into the city looking for the registration building and almost ran into a couple gijinka in the process. After asking a shop owner he found the building. Walking in he found himself surrounded by several gijinkas of all types. He saw slowpokes, psyducks, and several others. "If all the competitors were like this then I can win for sure!",he thought to himself. He walked up to the registration table and noticed a female vulpix turning in her application as he picked up one for himself. "She looks pretty strong though", he thought. "Maybe this won't be as easy as I thought it would be."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm
Maxine turned, wringing her hands a bit before looking up and seeing someone look at her. Crud, he looks strong, she thought, immediately losing all sense of confidence in her ability to fight. She smiled at the clerk before walking over to the vending machines in the corner.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:23 pm
Alex finished filling out the application and turned it in to the clerk behind the table. He figured he should try to make some friends since he knew no one here. Having an idea he turned to the clerk. "Did you see where that vulpix girl went?",he asked. "I think I saw her going over to the vending machines", he replied. "Thanks", Alex called over his shoulder as he turned and began walking in that direction.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 pm
Maxine had planned to buy a bottle of water, but was having a bit of trouble with her dollar. She smoothed the dollar against the machine before trying again and sighing as it came back to her like a boomerang. She pulled the dollar out, turning around and giving up on the beverage, when she saw Alex coming towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm
He spotted her as she tried to insert a dollar into the machine. It kept spitting her money back out and refused to take it no matter how much she flattened it out. He walked up to her and she turned around to face him. "Hi! My name's Alex. Do you need another dollar? I have a straight one right here."He pulled out a new, crisp dollar from his pack and held it out to her.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Greg got up from his spot under a tree and walked through the area to register. Plenty of gijinka around here. Some waters, a couple grass, fire, electric, wow every type. He thought to himself shrugging. "But no one has my heart except me." He said to himself as he walked over and looked at the clerk signing up. "So how many have signed up so far?" He asked her smiling.

"Oh a good amount but I don't have the amount off hand." She said to him taking his registration and registering him. "Well our first Infernape have a good time." She added to him smiling.

"Thank you I will have some fun." Greg said running a hand through his fiery red hair. He looked around and started wandering seeing who all he would have a possibility of losing to.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:46 pm
"Um, hi," she smiled, taking the dollar, "Thanks, I'm Maxine," she said, handing him her dollar, before turning and running his dollar into the machine and getting her drink. She picked it up, smiling and opening it up. "So, I guess you're in the competition?"  

xXJulie-BerryXx

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:54 pm
"Yep! I saw you over at the table turning your registration sheet in and compared to the others here you looked the toughest.", he said. When he looked at her earlier, she had seemed really worried about something and he was curious why. "So why are you in this tournament?",he asked.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff