Reply Marijuana Discussion
whats the most bomb way to light a bowl? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 am
so i want to hear the most bomb way to light a bowl. it doesnt matter how unpractical it is. if you want to have your dog walk up to you holding a red hot stick in its mouth and put it right above your bowl as you hit it then go ahead. use your imagination!

my idea: get my own death star from star wars and weaken the main laser gun to where it is weak enough to barely make it to the planet surface but still strong enough to light my bowl. and then use a advanced gps system to guide the laser onto my bowl and move whenever the bowl moves as i take the hit  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 pm
drunkenhomer
so i want to hear the most bomb way to light a bowl. it doesnt matter how unpractical it is. if you want to have your dog walk up to you holding a red hot stick in its mouth and put it right above your bowl as you hit it then go ahead. use your imagination!

my idea: get my own death star from star wars and weaken the main laser gun to where it is weak enough to barely make it to the planet surface but still strong enough to light my bowl. and then use a advanced gps system to guide the laser onto my bowl and move whenever the bowl moves as i take the hit
id hit up Yoda n be like hey wanna toke i need ur lightsaver to lite my bowl.. hhe  

ANG3L of TRUTH

Fashionable Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 pm
AsianStonerGirl
drunkenhomer

id hit up Yoda n be like hey wanna toke i need ur lightsaver to lite my bowl.. hhe

nahh if i was gunna have a charecter do it then id have dart sideous use his spark hands or whatever theyre called to spark my bowl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:01 pm
The best way to light a bowl is to possess the powers of the Human Torch (Fantastic Four) and light the bowl with your mere finger. No lighter, matches, etc. required.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 pm
personal fire pixie! like tinkerbell, but cooler.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko
The best way to light a bowl is to possess the powers of the Human Torch (Fantastic Four) and light the bowl with your mere finger. No lighter, matches, etc. required.

This is such win.
"s**t anyone got a lighter?"
Nah its good man, I gotcha wink  

AllShallParrish

Darth_Nader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 pm
The bombest way ever ( because you can actually do it) is the holy solar bowl. Just find yourself the largest magnifying glass you can and, on a sunny day, sit outside and get the light at a good angle, then hit your bowl. Large enough magnifying glass, it should be less than a minute there before the herb lights, making a delicious-tasting hit thats 100% natural. Burns at a lower temp too, so it lasts a bit longer  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm
This is a two person light and kind of dangerous, but really cool if you can do it right:
the person not hitting the bowl takes a shot of high proof alcohol (don't swallow it) and takes a zippo lighter and shoots the alcohol out in a fireball lighting the bowl of the second person.
We tried it and it takes a lot of effort to control the fire enough so you don't singe thier eyebrows off.

-Kali-La-Fae-

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 am
Darth_Nader
The bombest way ever ( because you can actually do it) is the holy solar bowl. Just find yourself the largest magnifying glass you can and, on a sunny day, sit outside and get the light at a good angle, then hit your bowl. Large enough magnifying glass, it should be less than a minute there before the herb lights, making a delicious-tasting hit thats 100% natural. Burns at a lower temp too, so it lasts a bit longer

That sounds wonderful, I really wanna get one of those necklaces that have a magifying glass on it. That would be so cool being able to light your bowl anywhere as long as there is enough sunlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 am
GANJA crazy
The Wrathful Chizuko

This is such win.
"s**t anyone got a lighter?"
Nah its good man, I gotcha wink

I know, right?
It's a bomb a** idea.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 pm
-Kali-La-Fae-
This is a two person light and kind of dangerous, but really cool if you can do it right:
the person not hitting the bowl takes a shot of high proof alcohol (don't swallow it) and takes a zippo lighter and shoots the alcohol out in a fireball lighting the bowl of the second person.
We tried it and it takes a lot of effort to control the fire enough so you don't singe thier eyebrows off.

sorry but i dont want 1. alcohol in my bowl. 2 someone spiting in my bowl (cause some spit will get in the bowl cause it mixes in with the alcohol) and 3. my weed catching on fire and staying on fire (this is different from a cherried bowl) so i personally wouldnt do it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am
Rei_Toei

oh hell yea I want that one too personal fire fairy...YEAH  

ChoFruits

reko0418

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm
Darth_Nader

done it once, hung out in a little clearing in the woods with some of my friends, a couple are new age hippies and we tried this, took a while and we usually had one person on the pipe and another working the magnifying glass  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm
SnowMinnie
Rei_Toei

oh hell yea I want that one too personal fire fairy...YEAH

I'd want a personal fairy period.

But it'd be an immense bonus if I could use it for smoking purposes. ^-^  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200