Obsessive Prophet

Fuzzy Machine Guns
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 pm
i've asked same thing with the Jonas Brothers and still never gotten a response -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:01 pm
its because they have bad taste haha i mean he isnt even cute my dad thinks he looks like a hairless monkey haha  

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

i poke you with chainsaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 pm
Deaths Asistant123
There probobly blind!!!!!!!

ahahaha probably!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 pm
II iGoRawrz II
i've asked same thing with the Jonas Brothers and still never gotten a response -_-

ewww oh my god!i just figured something out!we all hate jbs!(justin beiber and jonas borthers)the have the cursed anitials!hahah  

i poke you with chainsaw

i poke you with chainsaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 pm
babystar12345
its because they have bad taste haha i mean he isnt even cute my dad thinks he looks like a hairless monkey haha

well i think he should die in a ditch and then get married to a hobo and then hhave the hobo kill him since hes ugly and then he dies for the 79time  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 pm
iheartskinnyjeans
babystar12345

well i think he should die in a ditch and then get married to a hobo and then hhave the hobo kill him since hes ugly and then he dies for the 79time

Lol xD Whats wrong with people hes ugly even after his 4 hours and make up and his face lifts he just looks ******** up!!!! when for the ******** love of god will they get rid of him & the johnas brothers & miley cyris kinda like Brittney spears & michael Jackson  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

i poke you with chainsaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 pm
Deaths Asistant123
iheartskinnyjeans
babystar12345

Lol xD Whats wrong with people hes ugly even after his 4 hours and make up and his face lifts he just looks ******** up!!!! when for the ******** love of god will they get rid of him & the johnas brothers & miley cyris kinda like Brittney spears & michael Jackson

hahahahh but then my lunch period wouldnt have to deal with him anymore saying "justin is so cute""no hes not cute hes sexy"god i hate hearing the conversations  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 pm
its pretty sad :[ my sister loves him T^T and we hav to share a room T^T she wuz watchin the vid wen me and my mom got home my mom wants to know why the whole family goes rock and metal but she goes f*****t!

iiReallyRandom

bosm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:24 am
It is good to see that our youth is getting a jump-start on their careers.
But it is SO annoying to see stupid blondes and brunettes going crazy about the J Bro's, and..Justin Bieber...Me and my friends call him Justin Beaver.
He isnt cute...THIS TERRORIZING BOY MUST-BE-STOPPED!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm
Nakomoke
It is good to see that our youth is getting a jump-start on their careers.
But it is SO annoying to see stupid blondes and brunettes going crazy about the J Bro's, and..Justin Bieber...Me and my friends call him Justin Beaver.
He isnt cute...THIS TERRORIZING BOY MUST-BE-STOPPED!

I KNOW!!!!!all my friends think hes su cute when hes so not!  

i poke you with chainsaw

Lovely Melted Crayons

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm
he's just another whore magnet.
he's got what they need
-blonde hair
-blue eyes
-activity in bed
LOL.
they will move on
but I hope they don't dare TOUCh Owl City D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:19 pm
eh sometimes i dont think they all really do think hes cute theyre just going with every other loser girl out there who thinks their gonna marry him  

II KEIKI II

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ILOVEJERSEYSHOREnot

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 am
Probably because he's a little kid, and that makes all the oldies wanna pinch his cheeks.
And all the youngin's think looking black is cool, so all the blondes are like 'AMG UR SO CUTE' and probably have wet dreams about him.

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff