Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
A request for the artists

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 am
Signature banners. I know we have a million of them, all of them really good. But notice one thing: They are all HUGE! I'm sure that other members would agree with me when I say I don't display a signature banner because I don't want my posts to have the gravitational equivalent of a black hole...

I think there should be a few small signatures/banners. I'd make some myself, but I have no artistic/Photoshop skills at all. If there were smaller signatures, and more people used them, it’s like free advertising!

Don’t mean to bother you, thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 am
mew Aeris
Signature banners. I know we have a million of them, all of them really good. But notice one thing: They are all HUGE! I'm sure that other members would agree with me when I say I don't display a signature banner because I don't want my posts to have the gravitational equivalent of a black hole...

I think there should be a few small signatures/banners. I'd make some myself, but I have no artistic/Photoshop skills at all. If there were smaller signatures, and more people used them, it’s like free advertising!

Don't feel too shy to speak your mind. We do want to hear from you.
We appreciate the most that you are taking the time to look through things like that. Especially if someone else could have missed it.

If you know of a good size banner please post it here so we can get the size.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 pm
This is an awesome idea - good thinking, Aeris.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 pm
The Real Raijin
mew Aeris

We appreciate the most that you are taking the time to look through things like that. Especially if someone else could have missed it.

oops! I clicked the "edit" instead of "quote!" sweatdrop I fixed it though!

The size of your Rai pic in your signature is good... I think it's about 200x86 pixels or something...  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 pm
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
This is an awesome idea - good thinking, Aeris.

Thank you! 3nodding I feel bad not having a link or anything promoting the guild, and I think more people will with smaller sigs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:45 pm
hi
i am a new member to the crew :3
and also one of the artists of this guild.
I am working on making more smaller banners for the guild as we speak.
I have noticed the same thing, as all of them barely fit into the sig box
I have make one already as a test, however i am working on making some more smaller ones :3

I should have a few done before Christmas.
I hope to help as much as i can! 3nodding

this is my first one i made:
User Image

qtest_lil_angel

Crew

Mythical Seeker

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Very nice, I like it~ Welcome to the team!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:02 am
Thankyou! I am glad to be a part of something with really nice people :3

qtest_lil_angel

Crew

Mythical Seeker

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 am
I agree, small banners would be wonderful. also smaller url length (if it's possible) i would love to have more than one guild banner in my siggy but with the length of the url i can only fit one. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm
mew Aeris
The Real Raijin
mew Aeris

oops! I clicked the "edit" instead of "quote!" sweatdrop I fixed it though!

The size of your Rai pic in your signature is good... I think it's about 200x86 pixels or something...

My signature actually was a little bigger, ya know?
I had to change it because my signature got banned, for having to many pixels. Mainly because it is an animated GIF. I so love those, ya know? xd  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Memory Manipulator Namine
I agree, small banners would be wonderful. also smaller url length (if it's possible) i would love to have more than one guild banner in my siggy but with the length of the url i can only fit one. crying

But....if you wouldn't be able to link the source of the guilds to your sig because you only have a certain amount of words/symbols you can use.  
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games