Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 pm
I think the majority in the guild are in their 20's or so but anyone still watch cartoon network (regardless of age)?
I haven't in a long time but it came to mind and I remembered about the games I used to enjoy playing on it. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:43 pm
we never had satellite so my experince of it was very limited.

it's hwo i discovered dragonballZ tho *emo tear at not being abel to watch it all*  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 pm
I grew up without it...so no loss for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm
I watched Cartoon Network, at least as long as they could make me laugh. Some of the new shows I think are just stupid. Though I haven't watched any TV for several months, seeing as I don't have a digital cablebox, and my digital converter that Comcast sent me seems to...not...work. So when I turn on my TV, I get audio, but no video. It is most upsetting. So now I get all my TV from Hulu. Which is win.  

Roger Silverwood

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 pm
hulu doesn't work for non-yanks it seems crying lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:01 pm
That doth suck, for Hulu IS win  

Roger Silverwood

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm
dragontamer363
hulu doesn't work for non-yanks it seems crying lol

Aw....*huggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 pm
Yeah. How DID you discover Dragonball Z DT? ^^

I remember that was the only place I can see it on. Sailor moon on the other hand was on a few different tv stations. (I remember that b/c I'd watch it before going to school in the morning every day. lol)

@Everyone
I agree!!! The shows now-a-days aren't that great anymore. At least before they were a bit better with some moral at the end of each episode.

This reminds me...here's a video from a "ReBoot" episode which had a Dragonball Z x Pokemon parody for you all to see. While we're at it...anyone ever saw ReBoot?

ReBoot: DBZ/Pokemon

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 pm
tee hee

i saw it when i was round at my nannan and grandad's we use dot love trying to catch it. the first ever episode we saw was the goku vs vegeta fight where vegeta's a giant ape. (still my fave episode) smile

i also remember watching the freeza fight where krillan gets skewered and my nannan asking if we were scared by it. we were like 'its just a cartoon'.
later on they watched a film where a guy gets his hand bitten off by a crocodile which is way scarier. go figure.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:22 pm
Quote:
i also remember watching the freeza fight where krillan gets skewered and my nannan asking if we were scared by it. we were like 'its just a cartoon'.
later on they watched a film where a guy gets his hand bitten off by a crocodile which is way scarier. go figure.

LOL!!

Ah so that's where you saw it! ^_^ DBZ was awesome. I loved that it had action and even a bit of comedy mixed it. Vegeta was just way too cool. I remember it was a shock that he'd end up marrying Bulma. XD Future Trunks was so cool. The unique thing about DBZ was that they age they're characters.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 pm
I know, i loved that. Esp when you get more and more generational and can watch the family grow

but then again its only natural since dbz is all about grown up goku, whereas dragonball was all about hsi childhood (form age 12-18 i think)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 pm
Yeah true! ^_^ Goku doesn't seem like he'll ever die though. XD Always being revived again and again.
I've stopped watching it for very long time now but I wonder what episode it's on now or if they're doing re-runs.....

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

SaphireDragoWolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 pm
I watch it, And it's got reality shows on it! that's not sapossed to happen.
I'm so upset about it, It ain't funny!

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 pm
i duno i think it dropped off cartoon network a while back.

ther series has finsihed, though there was a non-canon (as in akira toriyama didn't make it) follow on series called dragonballGT
Meanwhile they also released a new feature long canon episode in japan that carries on from the end of the proper series i think where they have a kind of family reunion and we discover that vegeta has a little brother called Tarble 3nodding  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 pm
dragontamer363
i duno i think it dropped off cartoon network a while back.

ther series has finsihed, though there was a non-canon (as in akira toriyama didn't make it) follow on series called dragonballGT
Meanwhile they also released a new feature long canon episode in japan that carries on from the end of the proper series i think where they have a kind of family reunion and we discover that vegeta has a little brother called Tarble 3nodding
Dragon Ball GT sounds very familiar. I think I might have seen a bit of it maybe. What happened in the end of the series on TV?
lol I wanna see what tarble looks like! *runs off to google*

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces