Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
がくしゅう にほんご! - Accepting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

givenchi
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image

You've waited you whole life for this. Your form actually got to... got to... JAPAN! Yes! You've been accepted by the Learning Nihongo School for everyone interested to become a teacher in the language of Japanese, or become a student, enhancing your skills!

How can you react? The envelope clearly stands out out of all the others. You wait, and think... What should I do? Of course, it points to one thing. PACKING YOUR BAGS!

After arriving from landing in Tokyo, you politely get in a taxi, giving the driver your directions.

Woah! You excitedly think, staring at the massive building towering over you. "Am I dreaming?" You ask yourself, entering the building. Now... what are you going to do here?

Your basic rules are in use here, and if romance occurs, which certainly might happen, and do not kill anyone. Thank you.

For Teachers:
Welcome to school! Watakashi wa: (Full name here)
I Teach The Basics Of:
I Look Like: (Image Here)
Shot Bio:
The Puppet Master Is: (Username)

For Students:
Hello! Watakashi Wa:
Short Bio:
I Look Like:
Why Did You Want to Come To School Here?
The Puppet Master is: (Username)

My Profile:

Hello! Watakashi Wa: Garret Grey
Short Bio: To Be Known Later...
I Look Like: [Garret Grey]
Why Did You Want to Come To School Here? The basics, of course. My father is the owner of an international company, so I have learned many languages, except the hard skill of learning Japanese.
The Puppet Master is: S u f f e r i n g L o v e

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

Hello! Watakashi Wa:Destiny Matthews
Short Bio: I grew up with my mother most of my life. I often didn't stay in one place too long. I am sarcastic, and love to joke around. I don't mind speaking my thoughts, and will get in your face, but I can also be caring. My favorite color is brown. I love to read, play video games, and sing.
I Look Like: -Destiny Matthews-
Why Did You Want to Come To School Here? First and foremost, to learn Japanese and the culture. It is quite amazing. But also, According to my mother, my father has family in Japan. And that he might be somewhere in the country. I hope I could find him.
The Puppet Master is: il Kaori li

il Kaori li

DarkDartx

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Welcome to school! Watakashi wa: Tegami Sukashi
I Teach The Basics Of: Uhh...Japanese?
I Look Like: [Tegami]
Shot Bio: Is a pretty sporatic teacher, so you never know what to expect in his class. Can be strict, but his true goal is to see all students exceed and achieve their fullest potential.
The Puppet Master Is: Kamekazi_kitty

Yeah...wasn't quite sure what you meant in the second question, so I guess he's like the japanese equivelent of an english teacher...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 am
Accepted!

That's alright, Kamekazi.

I meant what specific part, but with what explanation you give, that's alright.  

givenchi
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

peppermint cereal

4,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Hello! Watakashi Wa: Amy Walkins
Short Bio: I like gaming, music, sports, food, drawing and TV.
I Look Like: [Amy]
Why Did You Want to Come To School Here? The culture is so facsinating and cool! I never got to learn any languages in school and since I love games and drawing, I settled on learning this language!
The Puppet Master is: peppermint cereal  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff