Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O:
  +1
View Results

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 am
What would be the first thing you would do?

(As in, weed was just legalize today -not really, just saying, so don't get excited- what would be the first thing you do?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:43 am
Hmm... I'd make my fiance smoke with me! xD
Probably visit my mom and ask her to smoke with me. Same with my dad. (They don't smoke [dad smokes cigs], but it'd be funny to see what they say/do once it's legal and they know I do it.)

What would you do?  

-Pinky- -Boy-

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:06 pm
I would totally love to see my parents get high. xd
I probably would go out a buy a shitload and just sit out in the open and smoke it all 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 pm
I would go and buy a lot of weed and go arround and give a J to all the little mormon bitches! I would probably be so stoned that I was really walking around my living room though.....  

Propaganda Americana

Just Neva

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 am
I would probably just go to a publicplace and smoke a jay or something.

I mena, weed might as well be legal, so many people use it
and get away with it all the time, and where I live I can go outside and smoke all day if I wanted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Proceed to smoke on a bus bench in front of the teachers I hate.
and in front of cops.
and tell my mom.
probably would go out and buy a shitload more too.  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:25 pm
Just Neva

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 pm
as soon as i heard i would go in my room, pull out my 2ft bong, load it and ask my dad if he wanted to try smoking again cus the only reason that he stopped is cus it is illegal. so hed prolly be down to smoke with me  

Obiwan katokey

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 pm
Just Neva

and get away with it all the time, and where I live I can go outside and smoke all day if I wanted to.

screw a jay i can do that now. id grab my bong and go for a walk down main street  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:07 pm
drunkenhomer
Just Neva

screw a jay i can do that now. id grab my bong and go for a walk down main street

Hahah, that would be awesome! But would that be legal, too? lol

I mean, what's the rules here? Marijuana is legal, alright. But what are the limits? Is smoking in public, driving (while smoking,) carrying around pipes/bongs also legal?  

-Pinky- -Boy-

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 pm
Hmmm. I have a few things I'd do. One would be rolling a blunt, going to a local park or beach and sitting out in the open while smoking the blunt and enjoying the nice view. Or if the weather wasn't nice enough for that I'd grab my big bong and sit in my front yard smoking it. Or mabey even take a blunt along with me on my daily walk with the dog so I could take a smoke break at the park we always end up walking through... it all sounds nice. Mabey one day.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm
-Pinky- -Boy-
drunkenhomer
Just Neva

I mean, what's the rules here? Marijuana is legal, alright. But what are the limits? Is smoking in public, driving (while smoking,) carrying around pipes/bongs also legal?

i dont see why not i mean it would be just like walking down the street smoking a cig  

Obiwan katokey

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 pm
drunkenhomer
-Pinky- -Boy-
drunkenhomer
Just Neva

i dont see why not i mean it would be just like walking down the street smoking a cig

Really? I thought it would be more like drinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:11 am
drunkenhomer
RubyDarkStar
I would sit here in my house and invite all my friends over and we'd just smoke all day just do nothing but smoke. better stock up on the chex mix and cheez its and doritos and taco bell

eek eek taco bell would rule the world

I have been wanting one of those cheesy gordita crunch things ever since the commercials came out for them crying  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 am
Just Neva
drunkenhomer
RubyDarkStar
I would sit here in my house and invite all my friends over and we'd just smoke all day just do nothing but smoke. better stock up on the chex mix and cheez its and doritos and taco bell

eek eek taco bell would rule the world

I have been wanting one of those cheesy gordita crunch things ever since the commercials came out for them crying

nah every time i go theree i get 2 1/2lb bean burritos and a xtra large mountain dew baja blast. its worth making a side trip to taco bell just for the drink cause thats the only place that has it  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff