Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How many kids do you have right now in game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 am
I'm pretty sure my sims have about eight.
We're going to the "Have 10 Kids" power want.

I like having a lot of kids. It keeps my sims busy and it keeps me entertained.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 am
My sims had two sets of twins. : (
I don't like too many sims in one family, I don't like to cheat so it makes things difficult sometimes. Maybe I just have a short attention span but I have a hard time keeping track of anymore than about 3 or 4 sims.

Morbrid

da_deadly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 pm
I play sims 2 and my sims have had 20 kids. 5 of which are in college,3 living in their own homes in the neighborhood. 5 teens,1 child and the others have died and I don't remember how. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 am
My Sims in the Sims 3 don't have any children yet. whee  

Sekyla

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 am
Morbrid
My sims had two sets of twins. : (
I don't like too many sims in one family, I don't like to cheat so it makes things difficult sometimes. Maybe I just have a short attention span but I have a hard time keeping track of anymore than about 3 or 4 sims.

Me too. There's a lot of "pause... clickclickclick... pause... clickclickclickclick" when that happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:20 pm
I usually like to have large families, since I have 6 other siblings. (I can't make my family, because there are 9 people, and I'd want to add my pets too, making it 11 )
It sort of gives me a challenge.  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 am
Hmm, lets see... I'm not going to look through ALL of my families on The Sims. I don't have nearly enough time for that.

On The Sims Medieval, I most recently played with my bard, Yui. She has one son named Hughie.

On The Sims (original), I was playing with the Newbies. They had one daughter named Futatsu.

On The Sims Life Stories...I haven't played that game in such a long time that I don't remember how many kids my latest family has.

On The Sims 2, my latest family is called the Alderos. Judith and Charlie have 3 daughters and 1 son. Their names are Jason, April, May and June.

On The Sims 3, my latest family, the McConnells, do not currently have any children.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 am
My sims have a teenage boy and a child boy, as well as twin toddler girls.
The mother's wish is to raise five children into teens. I sent the younger boy to boarding school because it's a bit of a handful taking care of all of them. Lucky for me, all four kids have an imaginary friend. I'm probably going to make them marry their IFs. The boys have girl IFs and the girls have boy IFs. Since there are only four kids I'm going to wait until the parents are no longer young adults to have their last child. Why? Because I want all the kids to be grown up first.

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items