Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 am
[thish message will also go out as a guild announcement]

all members with zero posts have been pruned ninja those that remain who wish to stay in teh guild need to either make 10 posts by December 12th (beginning now!) or post an excellent excuse here in teh cleanup thread 3nodding those that fail to do so will be spayed/neutered and kicked outside!

THISH INCLUDES CREW!! evil

please take thish opportunity to rejoin our community of nekos! we miss yew! heart

EXCUSED:

Kara Kazeneko
Chance The Cat
anime_wolf_boy
~his tiny angel~
a sweet obsession
blutengelfinale
Arkanik
Ryuu Kuro  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 am
I haven't been posting because i am very sick right now.  

Chance Wolf

Yuki Shizukana

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:23 am
gomene
my Internet was acting up and I couldn't access anything ne~ T-T  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm
I'm always busy-busy whenever I'm here on Gaia (got my own guild, and moderate in 3 others besides here in NH). And if I don't post in here that often, it doesn't mean that I don't check in here... I always check in here, it's just that some of the topics in here haven't caught my curiousity enough to warrant posting in. (also, if there's ever any new member join requests, I deal with that whenever I poke in here).

But yay on cleaning up things... it's always a good idea. I'll do my best to be a bit more active in here, hopefully. Forever a loyal kitty! 3nodding

And get a load of my epicly awesome new catgirl attire! I'm so delighted that my version of 'The Nightmare' evolved all the way and now I have access to all of the cool stuff it contains (especially clothes-wise).  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:42 am
nya! Kara! heart > that ish a smexy neko look! 4laugh thankies for silently helping for so long! your position ish definitely safe 3nodding

rei hopes that Chance feels bettah sad and welcomes Sakura back! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm
hey my finals have just kicked me in the face... i probably wont be on for awhile!  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

a sweet obsession

9,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 pm
~his tiny angel~
hey my finals have just kicked me in the face... i probably wont be on for awhile!
this is my mule!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:14 am
My computer is broken so I'm unable to be on much :/  

blutengelfinale

Cosmic Companion

13,475 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 pm
Well I play on exceeding 10 posts, but to those with issues with getting online, I wish the best for you all gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:26 pm
i'm working in a couple other guilds which is hard as heck. i'll try to post more  

Angel Marie Luna

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 am
Rei Hino-chan

all members with zero posts have been pruned ninja those that remain who wish to stay in teh guild need to either make 10 posts by December 12th (beginning now!) or post an excellent excuse here in teh cleanup thread 3nodding those that fail to do so will be spayed/neutered and kicked outside!

please take thish opportunity to rejoin our community of nekos! we miss yew! heart

EXCUSED:

Kara Kazeneko
Chance The Cat
anime_wolf_boy

Well, is there any way that I could be allowed extra time due to the fact that I was the one who pointed out the excessive godmodding in the roleplaying forum and nominating a couple of good new crew members (Kiti-cat and "Aya-chan")? Call it a reward for good behavior, if you like!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 am
Well there DarkStarr, I think you should just have to make a lot of new posts to! It's not like it'd be all that hard. You just might have to create a new topic or two sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:21 am
*looks around, shifts nervously, taps mike* um...hello? I'm new here, but you should see a fair amount of me. I actually know a couple people on here, and look forward to meeting the rest of you. I just figured I would post here to insure I don't get booted before I have a chance to get things going posting wise. I look forward to our time together with breathless anticipation!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 am
Lord Darkstarr
Rei Hino-chan

EXCUSED:

Kara Kazeneko
Chance The Cat
anime_wolf_boy

Well, is there any way that I could be allowed extra time due to the fact that I was the one who pointed out the excessive godmodding in the roleplaying forum and nominating a couple of good new crew members (Kiti-cat and "Aya-chan")? Call it a reward for good behavior, if you like!
just keep posting 3nodding ten posts in two weeks ish easy wink  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 am
Elzingaiv
*looks around, shifts nervously, taps mike* um...hello? I'm new here, but you should see a fair amount of me. I actually know a couple people on here, and look forward to meeting the rest of you. I just figured I would post here to insure I don't get booted before I have a chance to get things going posting wise. I look forward to our time together with breathless anticipation!
do not worreh, those who joined after teh cleanup began do not have to make teh quota 3nodding  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff