Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talim656

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 am
this whole fight with firsh child Rei and ninjas?~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 am
I'm not quite sure but I think it all started with either a finger getting bitten or one of the ninja kittys giveing aya a funny look  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xXx Sango8 xXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:02 am
Wait...what are we talking about?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm
xXx Sango8 xXx
Wait...what are we talking about?
Over in the Roleplaying Subforum - it started in the Tavern. Aya-chan is used to being omnipotent, and didn't take well to being overseen by Astroninja's ninja cats over in the new dojo, so it escalated to an all-out battle, which was moved to the subforum.

Some people just like to fight.
xd  

2NA
Crew

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 am
Oh, thankies!~
I was confused with all the crazy ninja nekos. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:42 am
Talim656

Well, I can't explain the whole fight, but I can explain parts of it for you...

Basically, Aya-chan and I are "dueling" for the title of Scariest Kitty in Nekobito because Snowspartan has called us each scary, and she once told me that I scared her because I... well, because I'm very kinky, nyao. It's sort of a running gag between us now. (We're actually good friends, believe it or not, and neither of us can wait to meet face-to-face IRL; if we didn't live in different states, we would hang out regularly, I suspect...)

Now, "Snowball" (Snowspartan) and I are dueling because... well, I guess it's because I probably threatened to put him in a chastity belt one time too many, but he's oversexed and jailbait, so I can't do anything "naughty" to him even if the ToS did allow it. I suppose the fact that he implied that Aya-chan would rebel against Rei-chan and take over Nekobito (like anyone could ever take control of a guild without that guild's captain's permission) didn't help, but mostly it's just a running friendly rivalry between us that's turned into an all-out "war".

Astroninja and Ayame jumped in because they're defending Snowspartan and I, respectively, and Derek (Lord Darkstarr), who's an old friend of mine, jumped in simply because we like to play off one another as much as possible in roleplaying scenarios, and because I'm on one side of the war.

In short, we're all just being silly and having fun. (At least, I hope we're all having fun; I have nothing against Astro, and want to keep it that way, because I don't know him that well.)  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:20 pm
Millit Ciger
I'm not quite sure but I think it all started with either a finger getting bitten or one of the ninja kittys giveing aya a funny look
it was a finger getting bitten, specifically aya's finger  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 pm
Kitirena
Talim656

Well, I can't explain the whole fight, but I can explain parts of it for you...

Basically, Aya-chan and I are "dueling" for the title of Scariest Kitty in Nekobito because Snowspartan has called us each scary, and she once told me that I scared her because I... well, because I'm very kinky, nyao. It's sort of a running gag between us now. (We're actually good friends, believe it or not, and neither of us can wait to meet face-to-face IRL; if we didn't live in different states, we would hang out regularly, I suspect...)

Now, "Snowball" (Snowspartan) and I are dueling because... well, I guess it's because I probably threatened to put him in a chastity belt one time too many, but he's oversexed and jailbait, so I can't do anything "naughty" to him even if the ToS did allow it. I suppose the fact that he implied that Aya-chan would rebel against Rei-chan and take over Nekobito (like anyone could ever take control of a guild without that guild's captain's permission) didn't help, but mostly it's just a running friendly rivalry between us that's turned into an all-out "war".

Astroninja and Ayame jumped in because they're defending Snowspartan and I, respectively, and Derek (Lord Darkstarr), who's an old friend of mine, jumped in simply because we like to play off one another as much as possible in roleplaying scenarios, and because I'm on one side of the war.

In short, we're all just being silly and having fun. (At least, I hope we're all having fun; I have nothing against Astro, and want to keep it that way, because I don't know him that well.)

well technically sparton randomly decided to fight on my side. it was originally between me and aya alone  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:26 pm
Also I would like to NOTE:

Between Spartan and I it's NOT a rivalry. I am out to DESTROY Spartan, for his impudence.

For the Ninjas: One of the cats bit me, and I threatened if it did it again, I would drug it with a NON-lethal dose of catnip. Then I got blacklisted. So then I created a super catnip lab to protect myself, and it just got escalated from there.

Kiti and I ARE real fun friends, and I would totally hang out with you a lot irl Kiti! I'd just probably have to beat you with my Bible until you stopped being kinky! J/K XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Also I would like to NOTE:

Between Spartan and I it's NOT a rivalry. I am out to DESTROY Spartan, for his impudence.

For the Ninjas: One of the cats bit me, and I threatened if it did it again, I would drug it with a NON-lethal dose of catnip. Then I got blacklisted. So then I created a super catnip lab to protect myself, and it just got escalated from there.

Kiti and I ARE real fun friends, and I would totally hang out with you a lot irl Kiti! I'd just probably have to beat you with my Bible until you stopped being kinky! J/K XD

I hate to point this out to you, my dear, but Kiti-cat LIKES being beaten... and chained up, and teased, and... -_^

Although she has claimed on a couple of occasions that Bibles give her a rash, so maybe you should use something else? I recommend the New York City Yellow Pages--it weighs about 10 pounds, from what I'm told. twisted  

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 am
Hmmm....I think I'll stick to making her pink. She seems to fear/hate that pretty well. I'll have to work with her Brother to do more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 am
so...I read this thread after doing an intro in the area for such things. I see that reading old posts may be in my best interest to ensure my continued survival here, I really don't wanna get beaten by ninja cats or Aya-sama XD  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 am
Hey there Eliza! It's nice to see you in a place that isn't my Guild! It's so unexpected to see you around.

Well I haven't beaten anyone to death yet that I can remember...yet. Although Spartan may be a first ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 am
So, who is winning?  

xXx Sango8 xXx

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Hey there Eliza! It's nice to see you in a place that isn't my Guild! It's so unexpected to see you around.

Well I haven't beaten anyone to death yet that I can remember...yet. Although Spartan may be a first ninja

Well, after getting ready to beat us Dokuro-chan* style on your guild I gotta assume the worst razz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY6QCX0HPxg

*Aya-sama used this reference first, so the point goes to her...but I linked the season 2 OP to be different razz  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff